Gregory Gaige Disney Influencer and professional beggar

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seeing as Greg is so passionate about homelessness why didn’t he donate his free meal to the homeless? There’s enough food in the pic to feed at least a few people. I guess all the tagging of the chikn place worked for him but I’d be so embarrassed doing that for a free meal when I have the means to pay for it myself.

Reactions: 2
Wow, the chicken post is kind of tragic. Do people like him believe they leave some kind of magic dust behind them? So people will want to flock to a fast food joint just because he went there? Honestly. And is it just me or is anyone else witnessing the slow birth of a comb over?
I’m thinking, if anything it may have the opposite effect lol! i was keen to try that place but I think I’ll avoid now

Seeing as Greg is so passionate about homelessness why didn’t he donate his free meal to the homeless? There’s enough food in the pic to feed at least a few people. I guess all the tagging of the chikn place worked for him but I’d be so embarrassed doing that for a free meal when I have the means to pay for it myself.
quite right! He certainly lives up to the title of this thread pmsl! what he saved by not having to pay for his own hotel at the akt drag world event i might have thought he could buy his own dinner!!!

Is he reposting old pics like this to try and look like he’s still relevant with Disney and going to events or something? The caption did make me laugh as this friendship with Sarah will be doomed like all gregs other friendships, he seems incapable of holding on to friends for more than 5 minutes.
7155CE56-689B-4F2D-8730-B6858CE48BB9.jpeg

Is he reposting old pics like this to try and look like he’s still relevant with Disney and going to events or something? The caption did make me laugh as this friendship with Sarah will be doomed like all gregs other friendships, he seems incapable of holding on to friends for more than 5 minutes. View attachment 36114

This is it, all I’ve seen is him drag down Disney movies lately so what will they have in common now?

I see Greg has been really spoiling his partner this week, first with a free @lovechikn dinner, then he took him to a Public screening of a movie last night which he tried to pass off as going to an “Event”. Cringe

I see Greg has been really spoiling his partner this week, first with a free @lovechikn dinner, then he took him to a Public screening of a movie last night which he tried to pass off as going to an “Event”. Cringe
he treated him to a hotel gifted by the AKT charity too a couple of weekends back

I saw that on his story, didn’t know it was open to the public though pmsl! he knows how to keep up the bravado doesn’t he

Reactions: 1
They had people from the movie on Lorraine this morning and they said the movie isn’t out until next week, so how could it be a public screening?

They had people from the movie on Lorraine this morning and they said the movie isn’t out until next week, so how could it be a public screening?
Do you want a gold star Patricia? Greg is scrapping the bottom of the barrel, he's been shunned as he's shown his true colours, bless him, he's got his one bedroom flat to look forward to though which he only owns 25% of...and most likely a free bucket of chicken to cry his racist tears into

Reactions: 3
There were public screenings of it at Vue’s last night. Greg didn’t do a very good job promoting the film for them if he didn’t even realise that
9816214B-54AF-4F68-9D14-9E7D401144A2.jpeg
33F55AFD-35D2-4342-BA70-0CA4A6255AE2.jpeg

• Haha
Do you want a gold star Patricia? Greg is scrapping the bottom of the barrel, he's been shunned as he's shown his true colours, bless him, he's got his one bedroom flat to look forward to though which he only owns 25% of...and most likely a free bucket of chicken to cry his racist tears into

Aww at least he won’t have to sleep under his partners mums stairs anymore like Harry Potter

He’s trying his hardest to turn his Instagram into a lifestyle blog, might work.. HOW NOT TO LIVE YOUR LIFE blog

Aww at least he won’t have to sleep under his partners mums stairs anymore like Harry Potter

He’s trying his hardest to turn his Instagram into a lifestyle blog, might work.. HOW NOT TO LIVE YOUR LIFE blog
Talking of Harry Potter have you seen this horrendously edited pic? It’s as fake as his personality and his love for Disney.
0615064D-0B02-44B4-AE73-EE88D5EB36DE.jpeg

His partner has to take pics of him in the garden like this and all he gets now is some free @lovechikn and a free cinema trip because gregs too cheap to pay £5 a ticket

7B0082AB-121A-46F0-AED0-3618ECD412F0.png

I don’t think he has to worry about anyone copying his pictures anymore hahaha

Talking of Harry Potter have you seen this horrendously edited pic? It’s as fake as his personality and his love for Disney. View attachment 36644

His partner has to take pics of him in the garden like this and all he gets now is some free @lovechikn and a free cinema trip because gregs too cheap to pay £5 a ticket

View attachment 36648

I don’t think he has to worry about anyone copying his pictures anymore hahaha

Wonder if his mum runs up and down the stairs while they’re having sex

But in all seriousness I don’t think anyone’s ever copied him? He’s not that creative or original I think if anyone has ‘copied’ him they’ve actually copied someone else who Greg has copied!!! pmsl

• Haha
  • Wow
Wonder if his mum runs up and down the stairs while they’re having sex
I think comments like this just show your immaturity level to be completely honest.

I actually really like the edited photo and I appreciate that he shares with his following what apps he uses and sometimes shows the editing process too. It’s honest.

It’s also funny how some bloggers are (rightfully) being slated for not growing up and getting a mortgage and constantly buying Disney tat from primark, but when Greg downsizes his Disney collection and gets a mortgage it’s all laughable? I don’t understand the logic.

Reactions: 4
Also he's downsizing straight after Disney and a few other companies have dropped him like a sack of potato's, notice how less shrill and obnoxious his posts are as he doesn't have much to talk about other than finger licking chicken which I'm wanting to rub all over myself tbh as it gets me errect.
Id say he doesn’t need to be gifted chicken but then again is food included in with his rent of the stair case? That god awful tatty red leather sofa is telling he’s not paying much rent, must have been nice when he got gifted that hotel at the akt drag world weekend

Id say he doesn’t need to be gifted chicken but then again is food included in with his rent of the stair case? That god awful tatty red leather sofa is telling he’s not paying much rent, must have been nice when he got gifted that hotel at the akt drag world weekend
Tbh I like the red sofa, I really want to be painted like one of those French girls but instead I'll have my shalong flapping out.

I actually really like the edited photo and I appreciate that he shares with his following what apps he uses and sometimes shows the editing process too. It’s honest.

It’s also funny how some bloggers are (rightfully) being slated for not growing up and getting a mortgage and constantly buying Disney tat from primark, but when Greg downsizes his Disney collection and gets a mortgage it’s all laughable? I don’t understand the logic.
Ohhh pull the other one Lucy, St Gregory of Lovechikn has only shared how he edits his pics because he is trying to promote one of the apps he was gifted and trying to get noticed by the other three he tagged:
B43C170A-3078-4FFC-8E55-C4FFA50B65FF.jpeg

Fed up of you trying to make out he’s doing his followers a favour when in reality he only does things when he gains from it himself.

I’m guessing you are talking about Brogan there? Thing is though brogan hasn’t been married to her bloke for nearly two years has she? Her situation is similar in that she scrounges accommodation off her boyfriends dad, much like Greg does from his mother in law. IMO it’s much worse if you’re married and don’t have your own place, I think Greg knows this and it’s why he’s only recently revealed he lives with his partners mum, since they will finally be moving out soon.

• Haha
What are all of those bits of paper flying around in that pic meant to be anyway? Are they all his contracts from brands that have dropped him that he doesn’t need anymore haha

• Haha
Did you see that he’s entered the raffle to get a freebie? Clearly the chicken and the alleged movie wasn’t enough

Did you see that he’s entered the raffle to get a freebie? Clearly the chicken and the alleged movie wasn’t enough
He’s really spoiling his partner this week, free chicken, free movie and now the possibility of winning cheap theatre tickets if they’re lucky. Who said Greg was a cheap date?! He could just get standard price tickets but I guess when you’re so used to begging your way through life you don’t want to pay the going rate for things.

Talking of begging, did you see all the tagging companies!! Heres just one example from his stories
4CDC6E73-703C-4A20-B88B-B5964EC83B44.jpeg

He’s really spoiling his partner this week, free chicken, free movie and now the possibility of winning cheap theatre tickets if they’re lucky. Who said Greg was a cheap date?! He could just get standard price tickets but I guess when you’re so used to begging your way through life you don’t want to pay the going rate for things.

Talking of begging, did you see all the tagging companies!! Heres just one example from his stories View attachment 36790

99% of his posts have been like this lately, tagging brands not too long ago I saw him tagging netflix must be hoping for a documentary pmsl, fascinating he didn’t tag akt or the name of the hotel while he was at his weekend charity spectacle was a disgrace the way he paraded around vlogging and meeting his idols while he should have been working