Gregory Gaige Disney Influencer and professional beggar

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What are you referring to?
Saw his latest Instagram post and I think you went too far. He’s got a normal job working full time, does bits for charity and he only blogs in his spare time. It’s clear he’s grown up into a better person.

Heck, I said some bad stuff in my twenties! I bet a lot of people did! I don’t love him personally, but trying to ruin his life is a really low blow. That’s just my two cents.

What are you referring to?
The very public manhunt for him on Instagram. And now he’s distancing himself from Disney? It’s obvious what’s happened and I don’t think it’s right that anyone should interfere with someone’s work like that.

Of all the bloggers out there he’s one of the few that actually respond to every single message they get and I respect him for that. Love him or hate him his positive vibes attitude has been consistent.

Reactions: 4
So have Disney dropped him because they saw his old tweets? He said they ‘supported hate campaigners’, he made it sound like someone complained to Disney about him?

I think someone reported him to Disney for tweets dating back to 2011. Pretty despicable IMO.

I think people forget these people are human beings.

He was quite sweet doing giveaways in the Parks, and he always replies to messages.

These witch hunts will leave Tattle without anyone to talk about.

• Haha
You what?! Nah don’t blame tattle members for an influencers own doing.

Reactions: 2
You what?! Nah don’t blame tattle members for an influencers own doing.
He wasn’t an influencer back then though. He was 20 and only just finding himself. I have gay friends that did crazy things when they came out and I don’t think we as straight people can ever understand what that must be like.

What he said then was wrong, but he admitted that, explained it and he’s been nothing but good since then. I’ve never even seen him swear once since I followed him! I think this is so wrong. Everyone has a past, but digging it up to someone who’s grown up and changed is just plain nasty.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I have gay friends that did crazy things when they came out and I don’t think we as straight people can ever understand what that must be like.
Gay woman here. Can confirm I did exactly zero crazy things when I came out. Being gay doesn’t excuse nasty tweets and crappy behaviours.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Saw his latest Instagram post and I think you went too far. He’s got a normal job working full time, does bits for charity and he only blogs in his spare time. It’s clear he’s grown up into a better person.

Heck, I said some bad stuff in my twenties! I bet a lot of people did! I don’t love him personally, but trying to ruin his life is a really low blow. That’s just my two cents.
What was his latest post about? What’s happened? I’ve always found Greg to be quite nice and friendly. And I enjoy his Disney stuff. Have his old tweets affected his relationship with Disney? If so, that is very sad.

Reactions: 1
What was his latest post about? What’s happened? I’ve always found Greg to be quite nice and friendly. And I enjoy his Disney stuff. Have his old tweets affected his relationship with Disney? If so, that is very sad.
. That’s my understanding, based on what he said both on Twitter and in the replies to his Insta.

I watched him for a while n thought he was great. Then started to feel there was a bit if an undercurrent that I didn’t like. When watching his Birmingham Primark vlog there was one youtuber there that I definitely can’t stand just from a couple of their videos & his interaction with them all just felt very bitchy & cliquey. So i’ve stopped watching. Don’t get me wrong I don’t think he drowns kittens or anything 🙈🤣 but he’s just not for me. I think his relationship with his hubby is lovely though & they obviously love each other v much. But he does have a hint of a bit of a git in general 🤣 But then again so do a lot of people 🤣 I hope you get what I mean 🤣🤣🤣

Gay woman here. Can confirm I did exactly zero crazy things when I came out. Being gay doesn’t excuse nasty tweets and crappy behaviours.
No it doesn’t, but then his experience seems like it could be completely different to yours. But then I don’t know yours so I can’t judge. He said he doesn’t condone what he tweeted at that time though and he’s doing what he can to make others feel good about themselves like that post in his work clothes.

I think he’s made a big change for the better. People should let go of the past and look at the positive things he shares now. Isn’t he 30 something too? The difference in maturity of a 20 year old and a 30 year old is huge.

• Sick
Reactions: 6
I’m really enjoying his insta updates lately. He’s doing some great work for a young people’s charity at Dragconuk. Plus he’s meeting some amazing queens. I 💖 Trinitythetuck and he met her today. Lucky!!

• Haha
I’m really enjoying his insta updates lately. He’s doing some great work for a young people’s charity at Dragconuk. Plus he’s meeting some amazing queens. I 💖 Trinitythetuck and he met her today. Lucky!!
If you class great charity work as strutting around drag world spending the day queue jumping, meeting queens, taking selfies and vlogging- all with free admission that’s been paid for by the charity, then yes greg is doing great charity work.

If he feels so passionate why don’t we hear about the AKT charity for the rest of the year, why only when he is getting a free weekend at dragworld every year? Why doesn’t he volunteer helping LGBT people who are homeless and living on the streets? Spending a weekend helping the very people the charity is trying to support would be great charity work.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
If you class great charity work as strutting around drag world spending the day queue jumping, meeting queens, taking selfies and vlogging- all with free admission that’s been paid for by the charity, then yes greg is doing great charity work.

If he feels so passionate why don’t we hear about the AKT charity for the rest of the year, why only when he is getting a free weekend at dragworld every year? Why doesn’t he volunteer helping LGBT people who are homeless and living on the streets? Spending a weekend helping the very people the charity is trying to support would be great charity work.
He used his platform to raise awareness for a charity. That alone is a good thing surely? And if it wasn’t for him I wouldn’t have known about the love bar from pret! They’re my favourite thing from pret now and 10% of those sales go to AKT too so I think it is something that he’s passionate about.

As for the queue jumping, I don’t think anyone would actually mind because he was getting autographs on a charity T-shirt to raise money for them. Didn’t look like he got any autographs for himself or many photos with them imo.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
He used his platform to raise awareness for a charity. That alone is a good thing surely? And if it wasn’t for him I wouldn’t have known about the love bar from pret! They’re my favourite thing from pret now and 10% of those sales go to AKT too so I think it is something that he’s passionate about.

As for the queue jumping, I don’t think anyone would actually mind because he was getting autographs on a charity T-shirt to raise money for them. Didn’t look like he got any autographs for himself or many photos with them imo.
What awareness tho? He gave akt a tiny 10 second segment at the end of his video, oh wait no sorry and the 15 second bit half way through that I almost missed in the blink of an eye

Sorry but no, there were no charitable acts just self absorbed ones you can tell half of the queens weren’t feeling him anyway pmsl

This was a meet and greet vlog funded by akt

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Every single drag queen they spoke to in that video they told about the charity. Violet asked about the charity and he told her about it. I’m guessing they probably spent a good portion of the two days at the booth telling people about the charity cause he kept posting stories over the weekend asking people to come by to the booth to learn about it, or donate to the raffle to win a wig. Am I the only one that understands what raising awareness is?

I’m pretty sure he did a joint thing with a Disney T-shirt company on instagram this year that was raising money for AKT too. I didn’t like the tee but he’s done multiple things that I know of that have helped them. Give the guy a break!

• Haha
Every single drag queen they spoke to in that video they told about the charity. Violet asked about the charity and he told her about it. I’m guessing they probably spent a good portion of the two days at the booth telling people about the charity cause he kept posting stories over the weekend asking people to come by to the booth to learn about it, or donate to the raffle to win a wig. Am I the only one that understands what raising awareness is?

I’m pretty sure he did a joint thing with a Disney T-shirt company on instagram this year that was raising money for AKT too. I didn’t like the tee but he’s done multiple things that I know of that have helped them. Give the guy a break!

Is he planning on donating the ad revenue from his drag world vlog to the AKT? Ya know.. since he’s so very passionate about AKT and totally wasn’t in it for drag superstars

• Heart

Well of course they would have to explain to each drag queen why they are trying to queue jump to get them to sign something. And I do think people would mind Greg vlogging and taking selfies when they have been waiting for hours for a chance (not a guarantee) meeting with their fave drag queen. These people paid to get in and queued for hours, and you have greg and his partner swanning around a convention in the name of charity work, it’s laughable really. I didn’t see him at the stall at all in the vlog apart from a very brief clip giving a couple of sentences about what the charity does.

That’s a really great point about if Greg was so passionate about the charity he would donate the Adrevenue from his dragworld vlog to the AKT.

Also wonder why he stayed in a hotel, was that paid for by the charity along with his tickets? You seem to know a lot about Greg so you’ll probably be able to answer