Gregory Gaige Disney Influencer and professional beggar

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Interesting post from Greg on Insta yesterday explaining why he feels an affinity with AKT.

Interesting post from Greg on Insta yesterday explaining why he feels an affinity with AKT.
Very convienient timing of that revelation after It got brought up on here the day before. Funny that someone who shares so much online and is open about their sexuality, mental health, relationship and who even vlogged their wedding day has never mentioned being homeless before.

That night in the hotel between the sat and sun at dragworld seems very secretive. Very unlike Greg to not vlog it, which is fishy. Makes me think it was paid for by AKT because it wasn’t shown.

Reactions: 1
I think it seems like good timing because he’s talking about why a charity helping LGBTQ homelessness means a lot to him. Why would he just randomly have told people he used to be homeless before?

I doubt the charity paid for his hotel stay though, it’s not like they are a huge charity. Maybe he didn’t want to show off the hotel he was in while volunteering with a homeless charity? Who knows.

Reactions: 3
I think it seems like good timing because he’s talking about why a charity helping LGBTQ homelessness means a lot to him. Why would he just randomly have told people he used to be homeless before?

I doubt the charity paid for his hotel stay though, it’s not like they are a huge charity. Maybe he didn’t want to show off the hotel he was in while volunteering with a homeless charity? Who knows.
PMSL, it’s good timin because the drag world event has been and gone and he didn’t mention being homeless once while volunteering for AKT, he mentioned it right AFTER the comments in this thread.. PATRICIA

get real.. Greg is the most superficial and materialistic person going he would have loved to show off his stay at the hotel like he did on his wedding vlog that was #GIFTED by the woman that allegedly kicked him out on to the streets

• Haha
Reactions: 2
he would have loved to show off his stay at the hotel like he did on his wedding vlog that was #GIFTED by the woman that allegedly kicked him out on to the streets
Then why didn’t he show it off? If it was gifted he would have? When did he say his mum kicked him out?

Then why didn’t he show it off? If it was gifted he would have? When did he say his mum kicked him out?

he claimed he was made homeless, if it wasn’t by his parents from the family home then who was he made homeless by... since you know so much?

Maybe if you’re gifted a hotel by a homeless charity it’s best to not brag about having a paid for bed to sleep in.. wouldn’t you agree Patricia

He said he didn’t feel welcome or wanted, maybe I read into it differently than you. I guess no one is going to know if they paid for it or not.

I don’t understand why you’re calling me Patricia either.

He said he didn’t feel welcome or wanted, maybe I read into it differently than you. I guess no one is going to know if they paid for it or not.

I don’t understand why you’re calling me Patricia either.
I think this is another example of Greg over-exaggerating things again 🧐.
Homelessness is being forced to vacate your home with little more than a bag of your stuff that you have managed to quickly scramble together. It’s when you have no other options but to leave your home, it says no where on his Instagram post that he was forced out of his families home? Greg left on his accord so it’s not really being made homeless when he voluntarily left?

The fact that he
It’s when you have no other options but to leave your home
I think the way he said it made it sound like he didn’t have any other options at the time. He slept on park benches and moved into a ymca so I think you’re being a little bit heartless.

The fact that he

I think the way he said it made it sound like he didn’t have any other options at the time. He slept on park benches and moved into a ymca so I think you’re being a little bit heartless.
Agree with this. He’s possibly finding the courage to share this part of his life story for the first time because of his work with AKT.

Reactions: 2
The fact that he

I don’t think I’m being heartless I have a lot of empathy for people who have been made genuinely homeless through their circumstances. But there is a difference between being made homeless and becoming voluntarily homeless through choice.

Sometimes there is no choice, even if it might seem like there is to an outsider, who’s Patricia btw?

Sometimes there is no choice, even if it might seem like there is to an outsider, who’s Patricia btw?
There’s always a choice, you tough it out and keep a roof over your head or you pack a bag and find somewhere else to live, Greg’s not the only one to have had to make that choice

Agree with this. He’s possibly finding the courage to share this part of his life story for the first time because of his work with AKT.
He conveniently found the courage right after his ‘support’ for akt was questioned in here....

He conveniently found the courage right after his ‘support’ for akt was questioned in here....
I think it’s because he got sent stuff from Hype that he’s brought it up, but even if that’s not the case and he’s reading this, his support was questioned and he gave a good answer that could help people who need it.

There’s always a choice, you tough it out and keep a roof over your head or you pack a bag and find somewhere else to live, Greg’s not the only one to have had to make that choice
He obviously felt like he didn’t have much of a choice at the time and I’m not saying he’s the only one who’s been in that position. Not many people would choose to sleep on a bench or night buses so it must have been a terrible time for him to decide that was his best option.

I think it’s because he got sent stuff from Hype that he’s brought it up, but even if that’s not the case and he’s reading this, his support was questioned and he gave a good answer that could help people who need it.

He obviously felt like he didn’t have much of a choice at the time and I’m not saying he’s the only one who’s been in that position. Not many people would choose to sleep on a bench or night buses so it must have been a terrible time for him to decide that was his best option.
So he’s such a big supporter of AKT that he donates to them monthly, and says he’s raising awareness for them by attending drag world every year for them and he’s never once mentioned leaving home during any of this. But he gets a free T shirt and that makes him tell his story?! No, it was because people started talking about it on here that he brought it up to try and take the heat off himself and save face.

Or maybe he’s talking about these issues in the spirit of how he runs his social media these days. He no longer wraps everything up in a pretty Disney bow.

So he’s such a big supporter of AKT that he donates to them monthly.

What have you done for them?

Or maybe he’s talking about these issues in the spirit of how he runs his social media these days. He no longer wraps everything up in a pretty Disney bow.
I think this is true too actually. He’s being a lot more real with experiences now and being more blunt about things which I think is really refreshing. Not like other bloggers who say Disney is amazing at all times. He’s up front about all these crappy live action remakes!

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Lots of Disney vloggers get slammed for their “everything is awesome” approach to vlogging. It’s refreshing to see someone take it in a different direction

What have you done for them?
I don’t need to disclose publicly what I do for charities because it’s not charitable when you only donate for applause. I’m modest, I will not use charity to make myself look good to strangers on the internet unlike Greg.