Gregory Gaige Disney Influencer and professional beggar

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t need to disclose publicly what I do for charities because it’s not charitable when you only donate for applause. I’m modest, I will not use charity to make myself look good to strangers on the internet unlike Greg.
Okay that may be true, but then you don’t know what else Greg does for charity unless he posts about it. If he doesn’t post about it, you assume he doesn’t do it. If he doesn’t post about paying for his own hotel you assume the charity paid for it. I think you’re too hard on him when he’s doing positive things.

Reactions: 2
Okay that may be true, but then you don’t know what else Greg does for charity unless he posts about it. If he doesn’t post about it, you assume he doesn’t do it. If he doesn’t post about paying for his own hotel you assume the charity paid for it. I think you’re too hard on him when he’s doing positive things.
Greg can’t even walk past the charity shop on numerous occasions without mentioning he’s donated his stuff to it and pointing to the window long after he donated so do you really think I’m going to believe he does anything else for charity and doesn’t mention it?
The hotel situation is weird though. They live in London, they had free entrance to drag world, of course people are going to wonder if the hotel was paid for by the charity too as why would you book a hotel yourself if you live near. He did mention he was staying in a hotel that night as part of his vlog and then there was no mention of it again. I don’t believe they would have stayed there when they live in the same city as the convention unless it was free.

I live in London. It can take a long time to get from one end to another and from what I understand, he lives close to Essex. So that’s a long journey to Kensington for an early morning start. The hotel they got was right by the convention centre. He posted it in his stories, so it’s totally plausible they booked the hotel for the ease of how close it is. I would!

I’m not an ambassador, I didn’t even like him originally. This thread has really made me look deeper though and he really tries to do good things and show positive things. That’s a lot better than most people on Instagram do so I respect him for that.

Reactions: 4
I support a local charity that helps special needs children and I’m really passionate about it as my own daughter has special needs. I’m always encouraging others to donate to that charity and mention the work I do for them. As far as I’m concerned I’m raising awareness and fund raising. How is that different?

I think this is true too actually. He’s being a lot more real with experiences now and being more blunt about things which I think is really refreshing. Not like other bloggers who say Disney is amazing at all times. He’s up front about all these crappy live action remakes!
According to earlier posts on this thread he’s been dropped by Disney so he has no choice but to change direction if that’s the case. He’s not going to be positive about Disney anymore and that’s the reason for the sudden attitude shift

Reactions: 1
According to earlier posts on this thread he’s been dropped by Disney so he has no choice but to change direction if that’s the case. He’s not going to be positive about Disney anymore and that’s the reason for the sudden attitude shift
Oooooooo! So Disney pulled a charmila on him then?

Oh the Patricia's!

Greg is now promoting smoking and alcohol in his stories which is funny considering he's usually promoting his massive ego, he's tragic, I thought the whole promoting of being "charitable" was pathetic this is even more laughable.

My night is entertaining, I was going to have a night in with the grinder app but this is living. I'm so glad people are finally releasing what a shrill, narassistic human he truly is.

Gagged.

What’s a Patricia? What’s a Charmila?
Charmila is a beautiful range of bracelets with charms, kind of like Pandora, I have four of the princess dress charms on my Pandora.

Last edited:
Oh the Patricia's!

Greg is now promoting smoking and alcohol in his stories which is funny considering he's usually promoting his massive ego, he's tragic, I thought the whole promoting of being "charitable" was pathetic this is even more laughable.
Hardly promoting. He’s telling people not to start smoking 🤷‍♀️ He’s out in London having a drink on a bank holiday Sunday. The monster!

Oh the Patricia's!

I’m taking that as confirmation that he has been dropped by Disney as the fake image he portrays is slowly dropping

I’ve just seen them. He’s not promoting it at all. He’s saying after all of the negativity that’s come up he’s gone back to smoking and I think that’s really sad. I think it’s horrible that people are taking joy in making someone feel so bad about themselves. This is just being nasty now about someone who’s opened up about struggling.

I’ve just seen them. He’s not promoting it at all. He’s saying after all of the negativity that’s come up he’s gone back to smoking and I think that’s really sad. I think it’s horrible that people are taking joy in making someone feel so bad about themselves. This is just being nasty now about someone who’s opened up about struggling.
Eh? You mean the negativity that is the result of his past tweets and behaviours? He’s only got one person to blame and that’s himself. But he’s lucky to have such a huge fan like you in his life