Gregory Gaige Disney Influencer and professional beggar

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has someone been reading tattle again lmao something’s set the professional victim off. I’m dying to know what it is, and can see noting in his comments section so it probably will be tattle. Funny that he never had shown any proof of his online trolling which makes me think he is just talking about this thread as he doesn’t want any of his followers to realise what a nasty dog abandoning piece of work he really is
A7CB27AD-33E5-4A47-8DF4-9B2F3A7F0F03.jpeg

Funny he also mentions homophobes in this reel yet he thought calling gay people faggots was acceptable

• Wow
Reactions: 2
were these tickets begged or bought? Pmsl
Well I can’t imagine him paying for them with the amount of begging for free ones he’s done lately, the most he’s paid has been £20 lately and he had the cheek to come out the lion king and moan after lmao

Also forgot to say this yesterday but nice to see Gregory didn’t get an invite to the very neko event- Sarah Louise Porter clearly wasn’t in charge of the guest list this time do she couldn’t invite her racist mate

Not Greg making a bigger deal about giving his Christmas tree away than he did when he gave his dog away lmao
1D8B183B-B7FD-48D6-902F-10BA00AB954C.jpeg

This is the same person who couldn’t walk past a charity shop window without filming what he had donated so let’s face it the tree went in the bin

Another fraudulent scamming competition? Reminds me of that “raffle” where he kept 50% of the money!!!! He’s a disgrace

hope you had a good birthday 😉

112DE5A6-147D-4AF2-B67E-6EBF3C127C0A.jpeg

Reactions: 1
Another fraudulent scamming competition? Reminds me of that “raffle” where he kept 50% of the money!!!! He’s a disgrace

hope you had a good birthday 😉

View attachment 910103
Another Scam giveaway from Greg? Whatever next. They are really scraping the barrel getting him to host a giveaway probably as untrustworthy as he is

Pipe down greg you had a Halloween party last year in lockdown, and also why are you moaning about the Tory’s when you were in the “Young Tory’s” Facebook group lmaooooo you voted for them hunny you are one of them
3CF54E79-43BF-4A12-8F71-971FDA2445A2.png

Also this is for the best thank you instagram, the narc can’t handle it
47DCA577-7C92-4C96-B454-593C59C2BE84.png

Anyone see his recent reel with the ring light and hufflepuff transformation? Ugh its so cringeee. The 'look at me this is my sexy face' is honestly vomit inducing. The cringe is intenseee

Anyone see his recent reel with the ring light and hufflepuff transformation? Ugh its so cringeee. The 'look at me this is my sexy face' is honestly vomit inducing. The cringe is intenseee
The bit that made me laugh most is how he claims to be Hufflepuff lmaooooo from the nastiest snakiest person in the Disney community

Elle Darby is a female Greg, those tweets are on par with what greg tweeted

One for Dog abandoner Greg, he didn’t even make it this long tho, his dog got reabandoned a year ago
F8D4D8B8-06E1-4899-A9ED-FC725A05724F.jpeg

Hopefully I’ve set the thread up okay.....

I really cannot stand Greg, he’s such a horrible person, I can’t be the only one who thinks this?? Does anyone bother watching him on YouTube or Instagram?? He’s only in it for the freebies. Must be getting desperate as he was tagging co op and trying to get recognised from them yesterday...
I wouldnt say hes a horrible person but he is megaaaa cringeeeee

you think the use of the N word makes him a nice person? Get help finding a moral compass
I guess im a believer in allowing people to learn and grow from their past mistakes. I also didnt say he was a NICE person or that using the N word makes him a nice person so....maybe dont put words in peoples mouths?

I guess im a believer in allowing people to learn and grow from their past mistakes. I also didnt say he was a NICE person or that using the N word makes him a nice person so....maybe dont put words in peoples mouths?
He hasn’t grown though? he literally just tries (and fails) to hide it better because he wanted the influencer life so had to try and he holier than thou when deep down he’s still a nasty piece of work. Read the thread. There’s plenty here that shows what a nasty piece of work he still is, I wouldn’t bother defending or standing up for him on here as he would never do the same for you

He hasn’t grown though? he literally just tries (and fails) to hide it better because he wanted the influencer life so had to try and he holier than thou when deep down he’s still a nasty piece of work. Read the thread. There’s plenty here that shows what a nasty piece of work he still is, I wouldn’t bother defending or standing up for him on here as he would never do the same for you
Nah im not defending him or standing up for him. He's no angel for sure!