Gregory Gaige Disney Influencer and professional beggar

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can someone add “Dog Abandoner” to Gregs list please?
We all saw this coming from the first day, absolute joke of a backstreet dog rehoming charity to have let someone like Greg adopt in the first place. Disgraceful the pair of them View attachment 664460View attachment 664461
wow! What an absolute idiot!!! He knew from the day he got that dog that they lived in the city, in a flat and the dog had no where to run around and still got the dog anyway, the novelty wore off and he got fed up of walking it every day, pets become like family members if if you can flog them just like that then you never cared about them which he obviously didn’t

Reactions: 3
Disgraceful but sadly predictable. The dog was nothing more than a novelty prop to get some attention. Now he realises it's a living being that requires time and love it's been discarded.

Can some add “covid spreader” to the list of things dog abandoner Greg does?
So last week he said he spent the day in bed as he wasn’t feeling well and then the next day he’s at the Harry Potter exhibition, and now greg is saying Craig has Covid. So if he wasn’t feeling well why did he go out and spread it about instead of isolating? Not buying that greg has negative tests, he’s realised how bad this looks and he’s desperately backtracking
D11D7F03-D523-45DA-B4EA-BFC7105F0F37.jpeg

21D479CA-8350-43A3-97B1-A08D007EA632.jpeg
8A7299DF-99DA-41A8-9673-2C2E6CEAD001.jpeg

E5A43313-D172-44F4-ABDC-F945A3067939.jpeg

031289FC-4F8A-4257-9CA1-3ECA6CB763C9.jpeg

• Angry
Reactions: 2
Can some add “covid spreader” to the list of things dog abandoner Greg does?
So last week he said he spent the day in bed as he wasn’t feeling well and then the next day he’s at the Harry Potter exhibition, and now greg is saying Craig has Covid. So if he wasn’t feeling well why did he go out and spread it about instead of isolating? Not buying that greg has negative tests, he’s realised how bad this looks and he’s desperately backtracking
View attachment 673990

View attachment 673991View attachment 673992

View attachment 673989

View attachment 673993
very convenient how he got tested and made this announcement AFTER his harry potter day out, when we end up in lockdown or tiers remind me to come back and thank gregory for playing a part in it

very convenient how he got tested and made this announcement AFTER his harry potter day out, when we end up in lockdown or tiers remind me to come back and thank gregory for playing a part in it
It’s how he has the audacity of putting at the end to stay safe and get regularly tested all while traipsing around London the day after he was in bed not feeling well. Didn’t wanna were his £20 he spent on a ticket so went anyway, knowing there was a chance it could be Covid he’s ill with. Hard to stay safe when there’s people disregarding the rules like Greg. He’s done nothing but flout the rules, when lockdown was really strict last year he went across London to meet someone to collect their Elsa Doll and then he sold it for double the price 2 weeks later (not a cheap doll this was hundreds of pounds profit). He also had a Halloween party in lockdown last year that he thinks no one noticed but one of his friends slipped up and posted it to their stories lmao idiot.

• Wow
The only reason Greg hasn’t got it is cause Craig moved out after their rough patch, pretty sure he’s still not moved back in but who can blame him? PMSL

• Haha
Reactions: 1
The only reason Greg hasn’t got it is cause Craig moved out after their rough patch, pretty sure he’s still not moved back in but who can blame him? PMSL
I did wonder if Craig said to him “it’s me or the dog” and that’s why the dog went. Craig was never interested in it at all, never went for walks with Greg etc. There’s something very wrong when Craig’s lack of interest in the dog made greg look like a good dog owner in comparison. Obviously he’s not a good dog owner as he abandoned it after 8 months, but Craig’s indifference to the dog was quite alarming that they were even allowed to adopt it in the first place as anyone could tell he didn’t want it in the first place

Yes either that or Craig was aware of the fact that Greg was only interested in the dog as a novelty item and was getting a bit sick and tired of Greg's relentless pursual of online fame.

So he’s been in the
Disney community,
Hair transplant community,
Dog owner community,
Lately I’ve noticed he’s trying to make a career out of his sexuality and become a spokesperson that no one wants in the LGBQT Community just like his friend Calum.
Also copying Calum with his unhealthy exercise every day obsession to burn X amount of calories so let’s add Exercise Community to the list
He’s now trying his hand at the “pop culture nerd” community as Disney won’t go near him with a barge pole
Don’t forget the mental health community that he skirts around when he’s been called out for something on here and needs to reinforce his professional victim narrative
And finally let’s add Cosplay community with the £200 costumes he keeps buying with nowhere to wear them

Reactions: 3
PMSL who’s he trying to impress and I don’t see any difference? If he didn’t say I wouldn’t have known ahahahaaa
BCFE232D-9BD5-4FF3-BEA4-13A7C886ECD2.jpeg

• Haha
PMSL who’s he trying to impress and I don’t see any difference? If he didn’t say I wouldn’t have known ahahahaaa View attachment 688697
Lmao has he been to his backstreet beautician again? I think you were conned Greg hun. Also who bothers getting lips done in a pandemic when you work from home and masks will be mandatory again in about five minutes time anyway

Lmaoooo grotty Greg is so disgusting not washing his lettuce what does he expect, the cheek he’s got tagging them in the story too! Guess what greg, it’s a lettuce it grows on the ground where insects live this is why you wash your food before you eat it you lazy idiot
84EECF2C-A7E2-41DB-A5A9-803C720C36DD.jpeg

• Sick