Gregory Gaige Disney Influencer and professional beggar

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone see Greg hinting about having a sexual favour performed on him on stage yesterday on his gay cruise?

Also if any of you research into these "atlantis events" they are hookup cruises - so him and craig are definitely going to hook-up with others and experiment - it's basically just a giant gay group romp by the looks of things.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Did anyone see Greg hinting about having a sexual favour performed on him on stage yesterday on his gay cruise?

Also if any of you research into these "atlantis events" they are hookup cruises - so him and craig are definitely going to hook-up with others and experiment - it's basically just a giant gay group romp by the looks of things.
Sounds like coronavirus is the last thing you’d have to be worried about catching from one of these cruises. I had a feeling this is what the cruise was about, it makes sense if they’re getting it elsewhere as honestly don’t think there’s anything left between him and Craig what with his long absence from gregs stories for months. He’s showing him more lately so maybe they’re now in an open relationship or something where they live together but see other people?

Reactions: 1
He can’t keep up with his own lies again, he’s forgotten that his parents we’re supposedly homophobic and kicked him out so he was homeless at 19 but now he’s apparently been wearing skirts for 20+ years? Also what on earth has he done to this pic. His legs are yellow and he’s all out of proportion like he’s 4 foot tall?
DE37BF7E-08AB-4F4E-9CF4-D007C347366F.jpeg
DF41CEE7-A831-459B-97AF-76DF23C6727F.jpeg

Reactions: 2
Wow, he's so woke *rolls eyes*

Those yellow legs are so distracting aren't they? 😁

Wow, he's so woke *rolls eyes*

Those yellow legs are so distracting aren't they? 😁
Yeah so woke, I reckon the real reason he’s done it is he would have seen someone else do it and get loads of likes so he’s followed suit. He changed into this for the picture and took it straight from again so it’s clear he’s not done it because he truly wants to wear a skirt

Dog abandoner Greg DO NOT GET ANY MORE PETS that you dump off on other people when they’re not getting you enough likes anymore you absolute cretin. Your dog was already abandoned once in it’s life and you went and abandoned it again. You couldn’t even look after the dog you made a commitment to look after for the rest of his life so don’t flippantly say you want another cute animal
519632AE-358E-49B0-BE8D-50DFD1110F57.png

AKT is such a bad taste charity inviting these two along. Greg with his charity scamming ways, and accepting an overnight stay (allegedly) and free tickets for the whole family to go to drag world paid for by them. Calum mcswindle with his fake LGBT hate crimes giving the LGBT community a bad name and undermining the terror attack in Florida to make it all about himself.

Albert Kennedy trust your charity is a disgrace getting these two numpties to promote you, why you would want your charity associated with these two scammers is absolutely beyond me but I hope anyone who sees this post thinks long as hard about donating to this shady charity in future. Your money just pays for Calum and Greg to do things like have a piss up and a night of entertainment
A72543C0-06D1-425E-BF83-9D230B66FBE8.png

AKT is such a bad taste charity inviting these two along. Greg with his charity scamming ways, and accepting an overnight stay (allegedly) and free tickets for the whole family to go to drag world paid for by them. Calum mcswindle with his fake LGBT hate crimes giving the LGBT community a bad name and undermining the terror attack in Florida to make it all about himself.

Albert Kennedy trust your charity is a disgrace getting these two numpties to promote you, why you would want your charity associated with these two scammers is absolutely beyond me but I hope anyone who sees this post thinks long as hard about donating to this shady charity in future. Your money just pays for Calum and Greg to do things like have a piss up and a night of entertainmentView attachment 757482
oh god can’t think of anything worse than them two together! Pmsl bet they are coming up with a scandalous victim-ish scheme which results in someone allegedly hating them cause they’re gay or something

oh god can’t think of anything worse than them two together! Pmsl bet they are coming up with a scandalous victim-ish scheme which results in someone allegedly hating them cause they’re gay or something
That and being totally inappropriate given that Greg is married. This is not Married man behaviour but it does give weight to the theory that him and Craig are in an open relationship because no self respecting man would let their husband do stuff like this. If they feel this is acceptable to post on social media then I can only imagine what they do off social media
77B0FE0B-CE63-4521-9DF7-E66582555DE3.jpeg

Also someone’s been reading tattle again becaus after I bought up the other day he abandoned his dog, he’s done a DoG iS oK iN NeW hOmE post

5F1582DF-EF79-48FE-B755-9FEE2C01B771.jpeg

That and being totally inappropriate given that Greg is married. This is not Married man behaviour but it does give weight to the theory that him and Craig are in an open relationship because no self respecting man would let their husband do stuff like this. If they feel this is acceptable to post on social media then I can only imagine what they do off social media View attachment 759444

Also someone’s been reading tattle again becaus after I bought up the other day he abandoned his dog, he’s done a DoG iS oK iN NeW hOmE post

View attachment 759445
PMSL!!! Is that how married men behave in 2021? The husband might not even know about his antics when he leaves the bedsit for an evening if he doesn’t go on social media, didn’t they have that joint travel account that lasted less than 24 hours and then he said his husband doesn’t like Instagram pmsl hahaha no Gregory he just doesn’t publicly want to be associated with a racist bully

Funny how his mum kicked him out but is letting animals in pmsl

PMSL!!! Is that how married men behave in 2021? The husband might not even know about his antics when he leaves the bedsit for an evening if he doesn’t go on social media, didn’t they have that joint travel account that lasted less than 24 hours and then he said his husband doesn’t like Instagram pmsl hahaha no Gregory he just doesn’t publicly want to be associated with a racist bully

Funny how his mum kicked him out but is letting animals in pmsl
Ohhh yes that failed travel account with Craig was hilarious, it got abandoned just like his dog did. Talking of his dog, he also had an insta that of course also got abandoned.

Did you see on here the other day I posted about Greg saying he’s been wearing skirts since he was a child so I don’t think that his alleged story about being made homeless due to his sexuality was true as we’ve suspected on here all along. In fact his parents actually sound incredibly open if he was wearing skirts as a child, especially as this would have been in the 90’s

Ohhh yes that failed travel account with Craig was hilarious, it got abandoned just like his dog did. Talking of his dog, he also had an insta that of course also got abandoned.

Did you see on here the other day I posted about Greg saying he’s been wearing skirts since he was a child so I don’t think that his alleged story about being made homeless due to his sexuality was true as we’ve suspected on here all along. In fact his parents actually sound incredibly open if he was wearing skirts as a child, especially as this would have been in the 90’s
yeah his parents sound open minded and lovely, the 90’s were a different time to now so if they were ok with that in the 90’s I can’t see why him being gay would be a problem? Also didn’t his mum go to his gay wedding aswell? Bizarre to lie about not being accepted when he clearly is

“Did you go on the gay cruise to hook up with other men”

Lmaooooo notice he didn’t deny it 👀👀
62145B0A-A9D1-4229-895C-7A9B3FF906DF.png

• Haha
Reactions: 4
pmsl!!!! Oh wow guess it was a gay holiday he went on, their marriage must definitely be open more than likely why he did those pictures with Calum posing and enacting fellatio pmsl
The way greg was dressing on that cruise tells me everything I need to know about it

Awwww bless, Greg finally got invited to an event - only because his mate Sarahlouiseporter does their social media tho
53D90525-71AE-4ED6-AE53-61DBF822FD0B.jpeg

The way greg was dressing on that cruise tells me everything I need to know about it

Awwww bless, Greg finally got invited to an event - only because his mate Sarahlouiseporter does their social media tho View attachment 763197
A bunch of Disney desperados if ever I saw one 🤣🤣 and the most thirsty of all of all Is Gregory. Shame none of them even got a free Loungefly for travelling across the country and taking a day off work to attend 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
A bunch of Disney desperados if ever I saw one 🤣🤣 and the most thirsty of all of all Is Gregory. Shame none of them even got a free Loungefly for travelling across the country and taking a day off work to attend 🤣
We need a thread for some of these Disney Desperados! Can’t stand the lot of them. All so fake and competitive as to who owns the most Loungefly bags, the most merch and who can get themselves most into debt by booking Disney trips all for social media clout. Pathetic the lot of them.

Tagged pic vs profile pic lmaoooo
64ACF879-DCBA-464F-B67B-1371D68D2EE6.jpeg

Where’s his cheekbones and lips disappeared?
He needs to stop editing his pics, no one would find him if he went missing