Gregory Gaige Disney Influencer and professional beggar

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I guess im a believer in allowing people to learn and grow from their past mistakes. I also didnt say he was a NICE person or that using the N word makes him a nice person so....maybe dont put words in peoples mouths?
so tell me, if you’re “a believer in allowing people to learn and grow from their past mistakes” why exactly are you on this thread or on tattle at all?

so tell me, if you’re “a believer in allowing people to learn and grow from their past mistakes” why exactly are you on this thread or on tattle at all?
I was on this thread cause I wanted to rant about him bring cringe. I also like to keep up to date on the drama and moan about peoples CURRENT mistakes.
Why are you on tattle?

I was on this thread cause I wanted to rant about him bring cringe. I also like to keep up to date on the drama and moan about peoples CURRENT mistakes.
Why are you on tattle?
current mistakes? Ah ok so you’re ok with the racist bullying remarks and tweets cause it was in the past, but you’re not ok with the bullying disabled people cause it was fairly recent, gotcha. No flaws in your logic there.

Reactions: 1
Does anyone know the reason why he’s been so quite? Hasn’t posted on Insta in nearly a month.

• Wow
Does anyone know the reason why he’s been so quite? Hasn’t posted on Insta in nearly a month.
Good riddance to bad rubbish. He’s just attention seeking, he’s been commenting on @sarahlouiseporter and @gemmmasummer instagrams within an hour of them posting so he’s lurking

martial issues, #Craigory having been going through a rough patch, this has happened before and Craig moved out for a while

They went on basically what was a sex cruise together that was full of swingers from what I’ve seen from vlogs of other people from that cruise lmao

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Oh thank god for that I thought he might have got lost at the back of his triangular shaped wardrobe and ended up in narnia

ECC636E4-2FE2-4C3A-9E50-3BF0E3EDC672.jpeg

Very unlike Gregory to not be a professional victim when he allegedly had Covid, can’t imagine he’d have missed that trick for attention. Why does a month break, a cancelled holiday and him joining a gym scream marriage breakdown/ problems to me?!

You couldn’t even manage with your dog hun, you would dump an otter back in the river when you’re bored of it just like you binned off your rescue dog
DA084001-6B68-49F5-89E3-8710A4F43E39.png

Now they need a Notary because apparently they want to sell their DIsney vacation club membership (what a waste of time that was signing up for that). More fingers pointing towards marital problems though. Just pay to have it done instead of begging for one of your followers to say “I can do it for you!”
7D8B4A52-4249-47BE-BBF6-5B8FB7579086.png

Now they need a Notary because apparently they want to sell their DIsney vacation club membership (what a waste of time that was signing up for that). More fingers pointing towards marital problems though. Just pay to have it done instead of begging for one of your followers to say “I can do it for you!” View attachment 1078238
either that or so they can go on more sex cruises pmsl, it’s good they’re still on speaking terms though but I think Craig will stop talking to him once they’ve split everything if he’s got any sense

Reactions: 2
He is only posting this as he got dropped by Disney (worming his way into Disney+ events on the back of Calum mcswiggan’s Callous Mcswindler’s invitation doesn’t count)

We all know if he was still on the Disney PR list he wouldn’t dare mention this
4244760F-D14E-485C-AA57-1EFD85B7BEC3.png

Shame it wasn’t a permanent break. Anyone seen Craig lately? No me either....
9F96D63C-4271-411B-8884-6761A08375DC.jpeg

They must have patched up their problems enough to go on another swinging holiday
92622D6D-1ED3-41A6-B855-2FE3740A0A44.png

• Haha
Reactions: 2