Gregory Gaige Disney Influencer and professional beggar

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Talking of trips to unnecessary locations....

Gregory Gaige: “it is still very important that everyone stays home and does their bit, go out as little as you possibly can”

Also Gregory Gaige doing photo shoots outside during a lockdown for those Instagram likes:
View attachment 119964View attachment 119965View attachment 119966
oh yeah not to mention the trips out to get necessities for rice krispy treats pmsl, for someone’s husband is a key worker he’s got no awareness whatsoever he might not care about catching the virus himself but what about if his husband catches it and gives it to Gregory and then Gregory is out parading around passing it on to others

Reactions: 1
Gregory Gaige:

Also Gregory Gaige:

252AA9DC-DCCF-4C10-90A9-BA0AD5391D79.jpeg

So he posted that clip chucking the (gifted) bag on the floor to insta today but on his eBay he sold the bag on the 28th April? So the bag belongs to someone else and they’re waiting to receive it and here he is chucking it on the floor? He’s so disrespectful, not to mention how he just sells all his gifted stuff- his eBay completed list is full of free stuff he got sent. I mean in the grand scheme of things he barely gets sent anything nowadays thankfully as it means he can make less money on it on eBay but everything he’s got gifted the last six months is on his eBay.

Reactions: 2
Here we go! Another alleged charity fundraiser.. these things never end well for him, especially after the last one for sport relief when he swindled money into his own pockets without telling people on his stories what he was doing!!!
F6525C9F-0D4B-4C98-9CFB-BFE956BCD873.png

Here we go! Another alleged charity fundraiser.. these things never end well for him, especially after the last one for sport relief when he swindled money into his own pockets without telling people on his stories what he was doing!!! View attachment 121972
Oh my. Where do I start with this lmao. The fundraiser made me laugh more than his dodgy make up skills. Which lucky charity will Greg be using for his own gains this time? Guessing it’ll be AKT. He probably needs money cos he’s been furloughed so it’ll be another dodgy scheme like the sport relief raffle. Whatever did happen with that?!?!

B854F84A-8F8D-4E64-AAAC-4F6CA69DBDDB.jpeg

What a surprise. I wonder what he’s trying to get out of AKT this time. Will get my popcorn ready for this mess on Friday 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿

View attachment 122706

What a surprise. I wonder what he’s trying to get out of AKT this time. Will get my popcorn ready for this mess on Friday 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿
To deprive an homeless lgbt youth of a hotel room again??? Another ticket into drag world so he can spend the entire time trying to get photos with his idols rather than spreading awareness and purpose for being there! He and his husband behaved appallingly last year it felt like it was a day out for them, he’s not passionate about this charity he’s passionate about a freebie

To quote Gregory above “Right now, charities all over the world are suffering as they can’t host events as they usually would to raise money”. Shame it didn’t impact him attending drag world for free alongside his husband and MIL, and let’s not forget the alleged free hotel stay courtesy of AKT too. Which I’m incedentally still waiting on the receipts for so I can apologise hahahahaha

To quote Gregory above “Right now, charities all over the world are suffering as they can’t host events as they usually would to raise money”. Shame it didn’t impact him attending drag world for free alongside his husband and MIL, and let’s not forget the alleged free hotel stay courtesy of AKT too. Which I’m incedentally still waiting on the receipts for so I can apologise hahahahaha
there are no receipts because he’s a liar and I knew he was lying from how he reacted

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Gregory is not happy with his hair dye job, he’s having to heavily filter it in pics and he was trying to hide it in stories earlier today. I wouldn’t be happy either, he must have got tips off his mate Sarah Louise porter hahaha.
3 pics all with 24 hours and all completely different shades cos he filters it so heavily
Also what the hell are those fake freckles, it is not cute
85FBAC51-BC95-4FCC-BCC3-9658A906FD4F.jpeg
B9C749E4-E550-4D1E-A5A4-B9B00CC276CE.jpeg
D90DD3C5-7BAE-4C77-B7C7-9A7872F2F5E6.jpeg

Gregory is not happy with his hair dye job, he’s having to heavily filter it in pics and he was trying to hide it in stories earlier today. I wouldn’t be happy either, he must have got tips off his mate Sarah Louise porter hahaha.
3 pics all with 24 hours and all completely different shades cos he filters it so heavily
Also what the hell are those fake freckles, it is not cute View attachment 126497View attachment 126499View attachment 126498
PMSL! Chucky is that you?!? Yeah those do look heavily filtered compared to the last one that looks normal like he’s trying to make it look more red than it is? I’ve got no words for those freckles they look like baked beans ahaha. Oh god I wonder what the husband makes of this new look

An accurate representation of Gregs Disney Journey wait for the big DROP at the end hahahahahaha

An accurate representation of Gregs Disney Journey wait for the big DROP at the end hahahahahaha
View attachment 127586
PMSL well the last year has been a rollercoaster so it’s accurate, being dropped by Disney, being drunk in public places like on trains, meltdowns about the akt hotel that resulted in a rage of anger and swearing with hand gestures (classy), and allegedly swindling money from people thinking they’re donating to charity

Talking of Greg allegedly swindling money I noticed on his latest insta comments that he liked this bot/scam comment. Tragic, but he’s probably going to take them up on it and shill it to his followers knowing him
C15F945D-9FDE-4CB1-8176-851762F33443.jpeg
FBE24E91-8E2E-45A9-8048-2589EEA54742.jpeg

Talking of Greg allegedly swindling money I noticed on his latest insta comments that he liked this bot/scam comment. Tragic, but he’s probably going to take them up on it and shill it to his followers knowing him View attachment 127970View attachment 127971
While we are on the topic of allegedly swindling money he’s STILL AT IT!!! He’s got no shame, he used one of these justgiving type raffle sites to pocket hundreds for the Donald Duck raffle allegedly.
EAC20761-372C-4671-9E07-25CF2DAAE559.jpeg

Also I’m not sure he’s the best person to be advertising these products pmsl

C4FCB992-2061-4AA4-A1DA-2228DCE56697.jpeg

• Haha
While we are on the topic of allegedly swindling money he’s STILL AT IT!!! He’s got no shame, he used one of these justgiving type raffle sites to pocket hundreds for the Donald Duck raffle allegedly.View attachment 128047

Also I’m not sure he’s the best person to be advertising these products pmsl

View attachment 128053
It’ll take a village not a spectrum brush set to contour that nose lmao. Who wants to win a second hand brush set that has been used on Gregory’s face that they have to pay to enter?

It’ll take a village not a spectrum brush set to contour that nose lmao. Who wants to win a second hand brush set that has been used on Gregory’s face that they have to pay to enter?
pmsl

But on a serious note this isn’t hygienic or safe given current circumstances with the worldwide pandemic and crazy high death rates in the UK! He should know better!! His husband works in a hospital