Gregory Gaige Disney Influencer and professional beggar

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I KNEW it wouldn’t be long until he used #BLM as damage limitation for the awful racist slurs he used on Twitter, he’s a joke using something so serious and so horrible in the world to clear his own name, it’s because of people like Gregory and his tweets that these horrible things are happening so he has some nerve sharing these like he’s some Good Samaritan, he’s senseless and cruel and has never issued a public apology for his behaviour either!!!!

93CB4643-C05E-4B90-967E-406F58C10B9F.jpeg

He is an absolute joker posting about black lives matter given that he thinks the N word is acceptable. I just cannot get over his audacity, fed up with all these influencers and all the people who are “friends” with Greg even though they know he’s racist posting about this themselves. None of them actually care about the cause it’s just a bandwagon they are jumping on to make themselves look good. If they cared they wouldn’t be supporting proven racist Greg so it just shows how fake the Disney community is

2FBCD237-3B91-4917-9557-292DD36BB716.jpeg

Reactions: 1
Of course they are real, they are still on his profile as of now and very easy to find. I have screen recordings for when they do get deleted if anyone doesn't believe me. It's all an act I'm afraid if you like him, you're entitled to you own opinion but take your rose tinted glasses off. Those tweets may be old but they show what hes really like, he was in his twenties when all those tweets were made so its inexcusible. He's vile and if people like you chose not to see it and think those tweets are acceptable then there is something very wrong going on morally.
Agreed! I think we’d all probably be embarrassed looking back at tweets from years ago cos we were young and said stupid things! The difference is I don’t think many people would ever write racist tweets or even think that way and use such disgusting language. He is a disgrace talking about black lives matter he should have kept his mouth shut after the things he said.

Reactions: 2
Agreed! I think we’d all probably be embarrassed looking back at tweets from years ago cos we were young and said stupid things! The difference is I don’t think many people would ever write racist tweets or even think that way and use such disgusting language. He is a disgrace talking about black lives matter he should have kept his mouth shut after the things he said.
Exactly right, it’s actually embarrassing how someone who got dropped by Disney for his racist tweets is now up on his high horse about black lives matter. They never have mattered to him and they never will and anyone can see straight through him and his fakeness. If anything I can just imagine his actual stance on racism is even worse nowadays after it caused him to get dropped by Disney

Yeah he’s catty alright.....

These aren’t even all of them, he’s a disgusting little cretin . Sure they’ll now be deleted in 3,2,1. But the internet doesn’t forget Greg
View attachment 25715View attachment 25716View attachment 25717View attachment 25718View attachment 25719View attachment 25720View attachment 25721View attachment 25724View attachment 25723View attachment 25722
Anyone have photos of these tweets?
I’ve quoted them above

Absolute rasict scum...How did i not know this before there is a reason him and SLP are freinds....

Has anyone tried to expose him to his "fans"

:mad:

Is this gregs way of finally admitting he’s a bully?! Love how he still had to get in there that he was an alleged victim of bullying despite admitting being a bully lmao
10CD792F-668D-44F8-B4A1-33B67A1F6BC3.jpeg

Is this gregs way of finally admitting he’s a bully?! Love how he still had to get in there that he was an alleged victim of bullying despite admitting being a bully lmao View attachment 146380
PMSL!! Don’t you just hate it when you unintentionally tweet out racial and homophobic slurs and even threats of physical abuse/violence to thousands of followers, swindle charity raffles, abusively pull rude hand gestures on your stories, take money from a homeless charity for hotel rooms for the whole family allegedly, and publicly humiliate someone on your stories while you’re Supposed to be on holiday in New York

PMSL!! Don’t you just hate it when you unintentionally tweet out racial and homophobic slurs and even threats of physical abuse/violence to thousands of followers, swindle charity raffles, abusively pull rude hand gestures on your stories, take money from a homeless charity for hotel rooms for the whole family allegedly, and publicly humiliate someone on your stories while you’re Supposed to be on holiday in New York
I actually can’t believe he claims to have changed since those tweets a few years ago when he’s been caught out doing all that stuff you just mentioned in the past year alone! Can’t believe he’s still got the audacity to be pushing BLM and asking for donations after thinking it was acceptable to throw the N word around in real life and to his thousands of followers online

Does anyone know why he fell out with the west wing or whatever his name is? Never knew much about him in them days.

The black lives matter persona was short lived, the persona now is Veganism pmsl pretty sure last year after Disney shelved him he was begging a lot for free chicken at a local restaurant

The black lives matter persona was short lived, the persona now is Veganism pmsl pretty sure last year after Disney shelved him he was begging a lot for free chicken at a local restaurant
View attachment 148410
Gregs veganism is about as real as his online persona lmao. I remember him last month in a tizz because he ordered pizzas and they put normal cheese on his chicken pizza instead of vegan cheese. He actually had the audacity to complain and get another pizza! And he didn’t need vegan cheese for intolerance reasons because that very same week he was scoffing his reduced Easter eggs

Well they are right about hundreds of people not wanting him on Instagram lmao

81651C41-E1ED-4B2D-9A51-E61825AC649A.jpeg
DC6A0907-A808-4FC6-9440-ABE3E68EFAD5.jpeg

I can imagine that’s how black people felt after reading his tweets and him refusing to apologise for it

6D0AF859-62F9-4085-BC35-FE94733D3DEB.jpeg

aww I do miss that persona, Patricia had a problem with the truth and receipts too
Ohhhh me too, I miss how Lucy used to know everything about Greg such as medication he took years ago, where he lived etc and would only get offended about stuff that Greg would get offended over