Gregory Gaige Disney Influencer and professional beggar

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
that’s rich telling people to volunteer, donate and buy from the akts charity, cause when does he do this? The only time he helps the akts is when it gets him and the rest of his family into drag world to potentially meet his favourite celebrities, cause other than that they don’t normally get a mention but I suppose it’s coming up in a few months so that’s why they’ll be getting a shout out, he’s not got a charitable bone in his body, a real charitable person is humble in their acts but last year he couldn’t walk past a charity shop without videoing his old stuff in the windows and pointing to it at least 3 times in the month he walked past it
I think he’s laying the groundwork for another jolly in the name of charity paid for by people who actually donate to AKT. Imagine donating to them thinking your money is going towards homeless people when it’s actually paying for Greg and his families admission to drag world.

Whatever happened to his Donald raffle that he claimed was for sport relief but they were actually only getting half the money raised? He was promoting it heavily while he was away as he wanted the winner to be drawn so he could get his grubby mitts on half the money raised by his unsuspecting followers and use it as spending money on his holiday

Reactions: 2
Looks like mother Teresa has been in trouble, he’s completely avoided sport relief last night and opted for a musical instead judging by the lip syncing videos... strange after he exposed a woman’s shelter location and also used them to swindle some money in his pockets with that shoddy raffle

Looks like mother Teresa has been in trouble, he’s completely avoided sport relief last night and opted for a musical instead judging by the lip syncing videos... strange after he exposed a woman’s shelter location and also used them to swindle some money in his pockets with that shoddy raffle
They chose really really badly when they chose Greg as a sport relief ambassador. The whole thing has been a mess from start to finish, it started with him disclosing the location of a women’s refuge to within a 1 minute radius. Then he did the raffle and never disclosed he was keeping half the proceeds and made it sound like sports relief got the whole amount unless you read the small print. Now he’s not even promoting it when it’s the main night and it’s on TV all night, bet they’re regretting picking him now

E00900B6-DB95-4B1A-8B9F-A40F22A1FABE.jpeg

The face of someone who’s bright idea is to allegedly swindle money out of potentially vulnerable people with non-essentials in a time of crisis when people aren’t thinking clearly during the pandemic.

45BF2BD7-D268-4F2B-96CC-7E58FC16CDA9.jpeg

View attachment 97724
The face of someone who’s bright idea is to allegedly swindle money out of potentially vulnerable people with non-essentials in a time of crisis when people aren’t thinking clearly during the pandemic.

View attachment 97725
This does not surprise me at all he’s doing this, clearly he hasn’t been making enough out of his charity swindles to keep him going. He needs to get his head out of his arse and realise people are more worried about their health, their family, their jobs, what they’re are going to eat, and no one cares about his poxy #gifted braces at the best of times, let alone now. I have so much second hand embarrassment for influencers trying to sell irrelevant tit like this right now

This was greg a few days ago on his way to Sainsbury’s to buy stuff to make Rice Krispy treats for a YouTube video (not before touching his mouth and eye secretions though, disgusting level of hygiene for someone who used to wear scrubs in a hospital especially given the current pandemic). So so grim

This was greg a few days ago on his way to Sainsbury’s to buy stuff to make Rice Krispy treats for a YouTube video (not before touching his mouth and eye secretions though, disgusting level of hygiene for someone who used to wear scrubs in a hospital especially given the current pandemic). So so grim
View attachment 99470
I missed this! thank you for sharing!!! This is so disgusting but important aswell! It 100% contradicts his ranting and raving he’s done on Instagram today and trying to shame people for putting his bf at risk when he’s doing the same for rice Krispy treats. Yeah pmsl very essential

NHS staff and other front line workers are risking their lives everyday to keep the country running but Gregs had a bad day “working” from the comfort of his own flat. What happened, was there a twitter outtage and he couldn’t post a tweet about national sleep day or something?! Or maybe he’s been told his job is no longer required at the moment and he’s gotta go back to his old role and actually do something a bit more useful to help out

Reactions: 1
NHS staff and other front line workers are risking their lives everyday to keep the country running but Gregs had a bad day “working” from the comfort of his own flat. What happened, was there a twitter outtage and he couldn’t post a tweet about national sleep day or something?! Or maybe he’s been told his job is no longer required at the moment and he’s gotta go back to his old role and actually do something a bit more useful to help out
View attachment 99676
pmsl! How did you know he got demoted!!! I hope he left on a good note because it will be very awkward if not

F5A44384-CB95-4D50-A3CA-C9A23BAB9C1B.jpeg

A0D3907A-B876-4509-945C-BBEE1EFBECB4.jpeg

Did he cut it with a knife and fork while using a basin lmao

View attachment 110063

Did he cut it with a knife and fork while using a basin lmao
PMSL omg!!! What has he done!

B25F2485-64CD-4A01-9B29-87C439DD13B7.jpeg

Oh! Here we are once again being irresponsible food and advocating over eating I’m sure these kinds of posts could be considered as a trigger!!!! He’s thoughtless!! All the young followers he has and he’s constantly doing this type of thing

PMSL omg!!! What has he done!

View attachment 110718
Oh! Here we are once again being irresponsible food and advocating over eating I’m sure these kinds of posts could be considered as a trigger!!!! He’s thoughtless!! All the young followers he has and he’s constantly doing this type of thing
Once again, I don’t feel like this is something someone with an alleged eating disorder would promote like this to their young fans. He can eat what he wants but don’t promote this as an influencer as that’s a lot of chocolate. Also a bad idea saying he got them for 12p as that’s just going to encourage people to go and look for Easter chocolate in the shops during a lockdown

Also I see he’s been reading here again as after my comment about the state of his hair cut he had another attempt 🤣 his hair cut skills are as bad as his social media skills lmao
87E13A46-7CF7-472C-A891-F3DF63AAE2F0.jpeg

This is rich!!!! Pretty sure actually scrap that I’m 100% sure he’s made various non essential trips out to get baking ingredients for rice krispy Micky mouse cakes no??

This is rich!!!! Pretty sure actually scrap that I’m 100% sure he’s made various non essential trips out to get baking ingredients for rice krispy Micky mouse cakes no??

View attachment 111997
Yeah he did, that was the time he was wiping away his tears before going to Sainsbury’s
Why did him and Craig need to go shopping on Friday? Why can’t craig just go on the way home? Its stuff like that which annoys me, harps on about staying in after he’s just unnecessarily tagged along shopping. He also went on like Monday shopping when he got those Easter eggs. So if they’re only buying a few days worth at a time surely they can just shop on their own like we’re all supposed to?

I want to start off by saying I take any kind of abuse extremely seriously, domestic violence can be deadly, however I can’t help but feel extremely disgusted by this post and the hypocrisy of it all, for someone who’s supposedly been abused and if he has I feel for him, but where I get my doubts is he’s supposedly gone through this yet he thinks it’s ok to post the VERY VERY top secret location of an unmarked door of a domestic violence refuge a few months back when he visited sport relief which was completely reckless and DANGEROUS!!!!! If he’s been abused he should know better and not want to put anyone who’s fled a dangerous situation back in the position they were in

EF0FCDE2-8F6B-47BB-907F-BA4503E7B1F7.jpeg
4164EB58-56AE-433A-989D-42FE06201325.jpeg

I want to start off by saying I take any kind of abuse extremely seriously, domestic violence can be deadly, however I can’t help but feel extremely disgusted by this post and the hypocrisy of it all, for someone who’s supposedly been abused and if he has I feel for him, but where I get my doubts is he’s supposedly gone through this yet he thinks it’s ok to post the VERY VERY top secret location of an unmarked door of a domestic violence refuge a few months back when he visited sport relief which was completely reckless and DANGEROUS!!!!! If he’s been abused he should know better and not want to put anyone who’s fled a dangerous situation back in the position they were in

View attachment 118278View attachment 118285
Ohhh I remember this when he posted it years ago- he deleted it and reposted it I see. I am very strongly against DV but to me this feels like it’s attention seeking- there’s not a mark on him and he felt the need to take a selfie to post to Instagram at the time? The last thing you want to do if you have been assaulted is take a picture for social media! And why post it again now after deleting it once before, anyone would think it’s a feeble attempt to try and be a victim and turn the tables after getting called out on here for disclosing the location of a DV shelter.

Ohhh I remember this when he posted it years ago- he deleted it and reposted it I see. I am very strongly against DV but to me this feels like it’s attention seeking- there’s not a mark on him and he felt the need to take a selfie to post to Instagram at the time? The last thing you want to do if you have been assaulted is take a picture for social media! And why post it again now after deleting it once before, anyone would think it’s a feeble attempt to try and be a victim and turn the tables after getting called out on here for disclosing the location of a DV shelter.
that’s true, surely if you’ve been beaten you would be shaken up? Not parading around Disneyland the next day, I agree with the attention seeking bit cause It just seems like a photo op in my opinion, not sure if you noticed this but looks like photoshop to me his shoulder looks abnormally large and blurred

43B30D79-9744-4514-9A0B-BC65C36CFD2D.jpeg

that’s true, surely if you’ve been beaten you would be shaken up? Not parading around Disneyland the next day, I agree with the attention seeking bit cause It just seems like a photo op in my opinion, not sure if you noticed this but looks like photoshop to me his shoulder looks abnormally large and blurred

View attachment 119341

His arm doesn’t look right at all, I’ve never seen anyone with a bigger forearm than an upper arm and it’s incredibly blurry too which is a sign of photoshop which he loves. There’s just no way that is a weird angle, it looks unnatural
I see on one of his posts this week he’s been furloughed, not surprised at all as I said a few weeks back his job was irrelevant at the best of times doing a few tweets here and there, let alone during a pandemic. That article he wrote (copied from the internet) wasn’t exactly groundbreaking stuff, it’s just basic stuff other companies have written and Greg copied. The bit about anyone can take anything for ten seconds at a time did make me laugh though as I imagined him trying to get through being dropped by Disney by taking it ten seconds at a time lmao

His arm doesn’t look right at all, I’ve never seen anyone with a bigger forearm than an upper arm and it’s incredibly blurry too which is a sign of photoshop which he loves. There’s just no way that is a weird angle, it looks unnatural
I see on one of his posts this week he’s been furloughed, not surprised at all as I said a few weeks back his job was irrelevant at the best of times doing a few tweets here and there, let alone during a pandemic. That article he wrote (copied from the internet) wasn’t exactly groundbreaking stuff, it’s just basic stuff other companies have written and Greg copied. The bit about anyone can take anything for ten seconds at a time did make me laugh though as I imagined him trying to get through being dropped by Disney by taking it ten seconds at a time lmao
yeah I’ve been really confused about his job one day he’s working from home the next he’s absolutely raging cause he’s back in his scrubs then the next he’s dictating what people should and shouldn’t be doing when he’s not doing it himself... seen a few trips to unnecessary locations and rubbings his eyes, pmsl it took less than 5 for Disney to unfollow him

yeah I’ve been really confused about his job one day he’s working from home the next he’s absolutely raging cause he’s back in his scrubs then the next he’s dictating what people should and shouldn’t be doing when he’s not doing it himself... seen a few trips to unnecessary locations and rubbings his eyes, pmsl it took less than 5 for Disney to unfollow him
Talking of trips to unnecessary locations....

Gregory Gaige: “it is still very important that everyone stays home and does their bit, go out as little as you possibly can”

Also Gregory Gaige doing photo shoots outside during a lockdown for those Instagram likes:
D3F6CA7E-11FE-4D9F-A1B0-AF7AFC18A56B.jpeg
9F6C6396-3F3D-4E81-BD07-9A30CD63C4D9.jpeg
EDB400AF-0110-4EB9-8FE0-28398843D725.jpeg