Gregory Gaige Disney Influencer and professional beggar

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
pmsl

But on a serious note this isn’t hygienic or safe given current circumstances with the worldwide pandemic and crazy high death rates in the UK! He should know better!! His husband works in a hospital
It’s so grim isn’t it, that brush is on his cheek in the pic and wouldn’t put it past him to have properly used the other brushes either, i’m not convinced that set is new. It’s like when he went on his unnecessary sainsburys trip and was rubbing his watery eyes before he went in the store and then touched god knows what in the store with his hands during lockdown. All this from someone who worked in a hospital wearing scrubs and should therefore know about hand hygiene.

Gregory Gaige (ex Disney fanboy) :

E53834EF-B165-4C6A-8193-6F54A6DFAAF2.jpeg

Also Gregory Gaige (when he’s desperate for likes and can only get them with Disney pics) :
1D17AA0D-DC7C-404F-B853-D859EAA1C9F0.jpeg

Reactions: 2
Oh my, the village must be self isolating still too, look at that conk, and I’m not on about the husbands, Gregory has been reading tattle again and has had another bash at his nose make up looks like baked beans and poop smeared across his nose
F13F62AE-B4B0-412F-800B-D4285262F66C.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Oh my, the village must be self isolating still too, look at that conk, and I’m not on about the husbands, Gregory has been reading tattle again and has had another bash at his nose make up looks like baked beans and poop smeared across his nose View attachment 131195
I don’t know what Greg’s bigger struggle is- contouring his nose or getting people to watch his live. Gregory with the blue tick pulled in just 324 views to his YouTube live. That’s less than 1% of his Instagram followers tuned into watch his struggling channel. During a lockdown too when everyone is bored at home but clearly not bored enough to watch this drivel
464BCF6E-2F7D-4E09-95D8-C939B367D68C.jpeg

I don’t know what Greg’s bigger struggle is- contouring his nose or getting people to watch his live. Gregory with the blue tick pulled in just 324 views to his YouTube live. That’s less than 1% of his Instagram followers tuned into watch his struggling channel. During a lockdown too when everyone is bored at home but clearly not bored enough to watch this drivelView attachment 131233
pmsl

I think he must be feeling guilty for allegedly taking money from a charity and accepting a hotel room for him and his husband and possibly the mother in law too, when it could have gone to an emergency lgbt homeless youth case

pmsl

I think he must be feeling guilty for allegedly taking money from a charity and accepting a hotel room for him and his husband and possibly the mother in law too, when it could have gone to an emergency lgbt homeless youth case
I think you’re right! Also hope that anyone who donated to that fund raising page read the small print to check that Greg wasn’t keeping half the money like he did with the last one

Another one that’s as annoying as Greg, does she have a thread on here anywhere?!
she attention seeks as much as him too! She was asking if she can film in the supermarket the other day!!!! During a pandemic!!!

61F9D0A2-977D-4706-ABBE-F4A5E31F229C.jpeg

Good memories? Lmao whatever you say. He probably had a little cry he doesn’t get invited to these Disney events anymore

Greg is such a joker lmao I’m assuming he is talking about tattle here. We know you read here Greg so once again it is not bullying or trolling if you actively seek out and read the comments on here. Calling you out on your shady behaviour such as using charities for your own personal gains, not declaring your AD’s properly and being a racist, fat shaming, “ugly shaming” nasty piece of work is not bullying. Maybe you can dish it out but you can’t take it. I’m absolutely sick to the back teeth of all these influencers crying trolls and bullies at any sign of rightfully deserved criticism. We all know if Greg was being properly trolled or bullied online it would be all over his Instagram stories for a bit of sympathy, but oh wait it isn’t! That’s because he can’t show Screenshots from this site because he knows there is truth in it all and we back up our opinions with evidence on here. His followers seeing this site is his absolute nightmare because then they will wake up and smell the coffee and see him for the bully he is

Also the only “colour” Greg adds to the world is the colourful language he used in his vulgar tweets

7639C75C-19E3-4FCF-BB05-1A7DEEE6D300.jpeg

Last edited:
Greg is such a joker lmao I’m assuming he is talking about tattle here. We know you read here Greg so once again it is not bullying or trolling if you actively seek out and read the comments on here. Calling you out on your shady behaviour such as using charities for your own personal gains, not declaring your AD’s properly and being a racist, fat shaming, “ugly shaming” nasty piece of work is not bullying. Maybe you can dish it out but you can’t take it. I’m absolutely sick to the back teeth of all these influencers crying trolls and bullies at any sign of rightfully deserved criticism. We all know if Greg was being properly trolled or bullied online it would be all over his Instagram stories for a bit of sympathy, but oh wait it isn’t! That’s because he can’t show Screenshots from this site because he knows there is truth in it all and we back up our opinions with evidence on here. His followers seeing this site is his absolute nightmare because then they will wake up and smell the coffee and see him for the bully he is

Also the only “colour” Greg adds to the world is the colourful language he used in his vulgar tweets

View attachment 135754
I guess the “remember to spread kindness wherever you can” isn’t valid in New York, he posted this only a couple of months ago while on his holiday with his husband, showcasing his trolling and bullying behaviour think he wanted people to laugh and attack the poor person he targeted and posted to over 30k follower ... Even being in the most incredible city in the world isn’t enough to make a bully take a day off

41E71ED7-BEA9-43C8-A0BC-B05747FDA297.jpeg

I guess the “remember to spread kindness wherever you can” isn’t valid in New York, he posted this only a couple of months ago while on his holiday with his husband, showcasing his trolling and bullying behaviour think he wanted people to laugh and attack the poor person he targeted and posted to over 30k follower ... Even being in the most incredible city in the world isn’t enough to make a bully take a day off

View attachment 135800
I remember this, he posted it the same time he was in a bar in New York so his true bitchy self clearly came through and showed his true colours. He was only comparing himself to Caroline flack two weeks before and spouting to #bekindbut he couldn’t keep the pretence up very long

Also remember this, he was moaning he wouldn’t be in his new flat before Christmas and acting like it was the worst thing in the world. A follower of his replied to him basically that he’s being dramatic about it and he called it trolling lmao. Honestly he’s a sensitive little flower if this is his definition of being trolled!
F46E6DD1-9208-4D56-978C-3524EB852C2B.jpeg

No Gregory, it really is about you being a nasty piece of work 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣View attachment 140243
LMAO! I actually stopped watching Greg the last week as he’s so insufferably boring but now I am back on it after this little attention seeking stunt. Honestly, no one even posted on here for like a week and he absolutely had to go and make it about himself. Greg the only thing you have in common with Wreck it Ralph is the size of your nose