Gregory Gaige Disney Influencer and professional beggar

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pmsl have you seen his bedframe? It was on his story yesterday looks like he found it in a skip not surprising the husband was angry at his d23 haul, he’s punching tagging John Lewis when it’s obvious he couldn’t afford to shop there but he’s got big dreams for that freebie
I just went and had a look at his headboard, omg it looks like a piece of 2x4 made into a headboard by someone in a design technology class! Maybe if he didn’t waste his money on cakes from selfridges and £140 backpacks he doesn’t need, he could have put it towards a new bed frame.

That D23 haul was an absolute joke too, who is this “friend” that’s never been mentioned before that is wet enough to queue overnight to buy all of Gregs Disney tat? Greg isn’t a collector anymore, he sold his dolls long before Disney even dropped him so those dolls will soon end up on eBay just like the BATB Live action platinum set did hahaha.

Reactions: 2
I just went and had a look at his headboard, omg it looks like a piece of 2x4 made into a headboard by someone in a design technology class! Maybe if he didn’t waste his money on cakes from selfridges and £140 backpacks he doesn’t need, he could have put it towards a new bed frame.

That D23 haul was an absolute joke too, who is this “friend” that’s never been mentioned before that is wet enough to queue overnight to buy all of Gregs Disney tat? Greg isn’t a collector anymore, he sold his dolls long before Disney even dropped him so those dolls will soon end up on eBay just like the BATB Live action platinum set did hahaha.
pmsl i can’t stop laughing!!! I wonder that too.. that’s a lot of waiting to do just for a FRIEND hmm I wonder, yeah didn’t he just sell all his tat and his wedding gift from the.west.wing on his selling profile too? I guess that’s how his d23 haul was funded because the begging isn’t working anymore he’s not been gifted or invited for MONTHS

Reactions: 1
pmsl i can’t stop laughing!!! I wonder that too.. that’s a lot of waiting to do just for a FRIEND hmm I wonder, yeah didn’t he just sell all his tat and his wedding gift from the.west.wing on his selling profile too? I guess that’s how his d23 haul was funded because the begging isn’t working anymore he’s not been gifted or invited for MONTHS
I don’t get why this person would go out of his way like that and ruin his D23 experience by queueing overnight just to get stuff for Greg? Very strange isn’t it. I do think greg takes advantage of people like that. He got so much stuff picked up for him feel sorry for whoever it was lugging that around a crowded expo. I guess they will regret it when they see it up on eBay soon.

Yes I did see that for sale and all his other stuff for sale on his selling page he kept plugging a few weeks ago! Kind of rude selling wedding gifts no matter who bought them for you. So much stuff for sale he got gifted from brands too. Not like his friend Sarah who is selling all her stuff to charity (great thing she’s doing but doesn’t she go on and on about it haha). It’s what Greg should have done though instead of profiting from all his freebies.

Reactions: 2
I don’t get why this person would go out of his way like that and ruin his D23 experience by queueing overnight just to get stuff for Greg? Very strange isn’t it. I do think greg takes advantage of people like that. He got so much stuff picked up for him feel sorry for whoever it was lugging that around a crowded expo. I guess they will regret it when they see it up on eBay soon.

Yes I did see that for sale and all his other stuff for sale on his selling page he kept plugging a few weeks ago! Kind of rude selling wedding gifts no matter who bought them for you. So much stuff for sale he got gifted from brands too. Not like his friend Sarah who is selling all her stuff to charity (great thing she’s doing but doesn’t she go on and on about it haha). It’s what Greg should have done though instead of profiting from all his freebies.
Gregory takes advantage of everyone and everything so this is hardly surprising to me at all. Look how bitter he became towards Disney after they decided to take him off the pr list

Quite right, if there is some type of problem between himself and the.west.wing the correct etiquette would have been to mail the gift back with a friendly note with the reason why. Yeah haha she does go on about it but bless her I love to see selfless acts like that she’s influencing the correct way, perhaps if Greg took a leaf out of Sarah’s book his followers wouldn’t be dropping at the rapid rate they are won’t be long til buys some pmsl

Gregory takes advantage of everyone and everything so this is hardly surprising to me at all. Look how bitter he became towards Disney after they decided to take him off the pr list

Quite right, if there is some type of problem between himself and the.west.wing the correct etiquette would have been to mail the gift back with a friendly note with the reason why. Yeah haha she does go on about it but bless her I love to see selfless acts like that she’s influencing the correct way, perhaps if Greg took a leaf out of Sarah’s book his followers wouldn’t be dropping at the rapid rate they are won’t be long til buys some pmsl
He was incredibly bitter towards Disney wasn’t he, I’m sure he still is. He’d still be singing their praises about films and merch etc if he was still in with them

His latest pic, oh my dayssssssss. I think he saw my post here earlier about going viral because of bad photoshops and is trying to do it to save himself having to buy followers to over take westwing again! This pic is faker than gregs love for D23 Ariel and Vanessa hahaha (although he will soon love them when he sells them and makes a decent profit!)

E4D8D274-8835-410B-9B6E-CDEB73BC8E2C.jpeg

He was incredibly bitter towards Disney wasn’t he, I’m sure he still is. He’d still be singing their praises about films and merch etc if he was still in with them

His latest pic, oh my dayssssssss. I think he saw my post here earlier about going viral because of bad photoshops and is trying to do it to save himself having to buy followers to over take westwing again! This pic is faker than gregs love for D23 Ariel and Vanessa hahaha (although he will soon love them when he sells them and makes a decent profit!)

View attachment 41969
Pmsl I couldn’t work out what that text said originally these edits are out of control hahahaha not as awful as that mermaid one though but suppose that was to ‘prove’ he’s not racist

I have more second hand embarrassment today at Greg pretending he has eaten a meal in Xier London when instead he just posed for a picture by the floral wall. He’s saying the food is great but we’ve seen no evidence of him eating there recently so how would he know?! He can’t have a cheap chicken dinner without doing multiple stories trying to scrounge a free meal out of it by tagging them so he would have done the same if he’d actual had a meal here.
EDA62D61-9E30-4DB3-B6DD-D06F33F1D93B.jpeg

89F8DA69-6BDA-4C30-ACC5-F47BBC3784C5.jpeg

I hope no one was sat outside enjoying a meal or a drink at the time because he’s so self entitled I imagine the professional beggar made people get out the way so he could stand in front of the floral wall so he could get a pic for the gram. He’s a lifestyle/food/fashion blogger now dontyaknow

I have more second hand embarrassment today at Greg pretending he has eaten a meal in Xier London when instead he just posed for a picture by the floral wall. He’s saying the food is great but we’ve seen no evidence of him eating there recently so how would he know?! He can’t have a cheap chicken dinner without doing multiple stories trying to scrounge a free meal out of it by tagging them so he would have done the same if he’d actual had a meal here. View attachment 42418

View attachment 42419

I hope no one was sat outside enjoying a meal or a drink at the time because he’s so self entitled I imagine the professional beggar made people get out the way so he could stand in front of the floral wall so he could get a pic for the gram. He’s a lifestyle/food/fashion blogger now dontyaknow
Gregory doesn’t eat out unless it’s free pmsl

It wouldn’t surprise if he did, he shooed people off for his photos in his disneyland vlogs, he’s quite rude and nasty to be honest, he’s got no manners

But my good have you seen that hat and shirt combo PMSL, he’s going through a midlife crisis someone get this man a spirit jersey pmsl

Gregory doesn’t eat out unless it’s free pmsl

It wouldn’t surprise if he did, he shooed people off for his photos in his disneyland vlogs, he’s quite rude and nasty to be honest, he’s got no manners

But my good have you seen that hat and shirt combo PMSL, he’s going through a midlife crisis someone get this man a spirit jersey pmsl
What mid life crisis- greg just got ID’d buying vodka ...apparently hahaha

Funny how when he was “in” with Disney he never used to mention drinking it just shows how he was hiding his true self to keep up a squeaky clean persona

What mid life crisis- greg just got ID’d buying vodka ...apparently hahaha

Funny how when he was “in” with Disney he never used to mention drinking it just shows how he was hiding his true self to keep up a squeaky clean persona
He’s certainly all over the place lately isn’t he! He keeps showing all these different sides to himself, most of which aren’t true, but I think this drinking and smoking are his true self won’t be long til he’s smoking the wacky backy on his stories under his partners mums staircase

23813E45-0A1F-4B70-8B9B-95745C84C119.jpeg

I’ve cropped the persons insta name out of this but gregs just reposted this pic like the chicken ambassador he is. You sure the chicken in Xier London isn’t the best chicken in London greg, I hear the food there is great hahaha

View attachment 42924

I’ve cropped the persons insta name out of this but gregs just reposted this pic like the chicken ambassador he is. You sure the chicken in Xier London isn’t the best chicken in London greg, I hear the food there is great hahaha
U know how cheap Gregory is, the chicken.. or should I say ANYTHING for that matter is only good as long as it’s free, he praised Disney tack day in day out, not so much now he doesn’t get anything so as soon as xier invite him for a meal it will be the best restaurant in London pmsl

Last edited:
Did anyone else notice how he did a room tour when he stayed in that hotel for work this week, just like he did a room tour when he went away for his father in laws wedding the other weekend? But no room tour when he volunteered at drag world last month and glossed over the staying in a hotel bit. Yet more fuel to the fire that the AKT charity paid for his unnecessary hotel room that night

Greg has graduated from pictures of him sat on various bits of furniture in John Lewis to pics of him on a pier. How much in love with yourself do you have to be to post a pic of your backside to Instagram? Makes a change from his face though I suppose. He made Germany look very boring in my opinion, and he thinks he’s a travel vlogger now?

Did anyone else notice how he did a room tour when he stayed in that hotel for work this week, just like he did a room tour when he went away for his father in laws wedding the other weekend? But no room tour when he volunteered at drag world last month and glossed over the staying in a hotel bit. Yet more fuel to the fire that the AKT charity paid for his unnecessary hotel room that night

Greg has graduated from pictures of him sat on various bits of furniture in John Lewis to pics of him on a pier. How much in love with yourself do you have to be to post a pic of your backside to Instagram? Makes a change from his face though I suppose. He made Germany look very boring in my opinion, and he thinks he’s a travel vlogger now?
YES YES YES! Every hotel since has been shown and every hotel going forward will be shown, the akt hotel was really hush hush and his big temper tantrum a couple of weeks ago spoke volumes too

Pmsl! He will go through every genres of blogging until something sticks unfortunately for him tho I don’t see him doing too much traveling no one is going to gift anything more than a bit of processed chicken to him

I’m absolutely in hysterics this morning at Greg getting a blue tick on Instagram hahaha. Why are you shooketh Greg? You knew you were going to get verified when you sent your documentation into them do they could verify it’s you. Why you acting like a surprised Z lister who instagram randomly decided to verify?

Absolutely anyone can get verified on insta. I’ve seen brands with a blue tick and only 200 followers it’s not a status symbol like he’s making it out to be. Maybe work on giving your followers decent pictures as they are unfollowing in droves and no blue tick is going to save that hahaha. The only thing greg is is a verified idiot

B532C131-78AD-4DBA-9A32-ECC1EA91FA3C.jpeg

I’m absolutely in hysterics this morning at Greg getting a blue tick on Instagram hahaha. Why are you shooketh Greg? You knew you were going to get verified when you sent your documentation into them do they could verify it’s you. Why you acting like a surprised Z lister who instagram randomly decided to verify?

Absolutely anyone can get verified on insta. I’ve seen brands with a blue tick and only 200 followers it’s not a status symbol like he’s making it out to be. Maybe work on giving your followers decent pictures as they are unfollowing in droves and no blue tick is going to save that hahaha. The only thing greg is is a verified idiot

View attachment 44668
PMSL imagine being verified when you do nothing except have public meltdowns and beg chicken, id save myself the embarrassment

• Haha
PMSL imagine being verified when you do nothing except have public meltdowns and beg chicken, id save myself the embarrassment
Maybe Instagram wanted to make it easy for people to avoid him after they’ve read here and gone to look him up by giving him the blue tick hahaha.
It’s embarrassing though like anyone would want to impersonate Greg especially after those tweets.

Maybe Instagram wanted to make it easy for people to avoid him after they’ve read here and gone to look him up by giving him the blue tick hahaha.
It’s embarrassing though like anyone would want to impersonate Greg especially after those tweets.
More like verified racist, I must say I’m pleased he’s gone bed shopping today hopefully he will throw out that hunk of junk of a bed he made himself out of scrap wood from the skip, but then again I don’t see him getting one of those beds he was looking at any time soon.. a tad out of his budget, so looks like his DIY job will get a few more sleeps out of it still

I see that Greg and his blue tick are going on holiday hahaha. Wonder if he had to pay for an extra seat on the plane for it?

Funny thing is he’s giving out his code so people save £20 a holiday and he gets money from each person who signs up and books a holiday but I checked last night and he wasn’t even following the company he’s advertising. It seems very shady to me how can you endorse a company that you don’t even follow and who don’t even follow you?
He has just started following them today but the principle still stands that he hasnt been away with that company and he’s encouraging his followers to book with them? He thinks he is a travel blogger now as he keeps using that hashtag but surely any good travel blogger would actually wait until after they go on holiday to start dishing out any codes to their followers? You can’t recommend a service you haven’t used! Also the fact that the company doesn’t even follow greg doesn’t show that they are very trustworthy if they let any Tom Dick or Harry advertise their holidays by giving them discount codes but they don’t even want to follow them?
13F04CA3-98C3-4287-9504-1B6FC58177CF.jpeg

6F49D995-9CA0-44F3-B9DB-5EA9636CC32E.jpeg

I see that Greg and his blue tick are going on holiday hahaha. Wonder if he had to pay for an extra seat on the plane for it?

Funny thing is he’s giving out his code so people save £20 a holiday and he gets money from each person who signs up and books a holiday but I checked last night and he wasn’t even following the company he’s advertising. It seems very shady to me how can you endorse a company that you don’t even follow and who don’t even follow you?
He has just started following them today but the principle still stands that he hasnt been away with that company and he’s encouraging his followers to book with them? He thinks he is a travel blogger now as he keeps using that hashtag but surely any good travel blogger would actually wait until after they go on holiday to start dishing out any codes to their followers? You can’t recommend a service you haven’t used! Also the fact that the company doesn’t even follow greg doesn’t show that they are very trustworthy if they let any Tom Dick or Harry advertise their holidays by giving them discount codes but they don’t even want to follow them? View attachment 45488

View attachment 45489
Pmsl! So he’s not even done it before? Wow... new low for him.. influencing a potential scam!!!! I wouldn’t touch it with a bargepole. He’s not provided any valuable information and the comment section he’s coming across really pushy, makes me rather uncomfortable if I’m honest!

I also take issue with his use of the hashtag ‘#TravelingGays’ he draws a lot of attention to the lgbt community who just want to be equal, it just seems like he’s making it sound absurd that a homosexual couple are traveling.. I’ve never come across a heterosexual couple hash tagging ‘heterosexualtraveling’ lol.. I’m sorry for making this all serious all of a sudden but I pride myself on being an Ally and advocate of the lgbt and anything inbetween community, and when I see things like that I find it really upsetting, he’s putting his community back at least 30 years