Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lexiloo

VIP Member
Chicken bakes are delish, not sure why they taste so good but they really do, also the omelette they have as a sandwich option at breakfast is amazing, looks like a soggy sponge but honestly it's so so good, if we're on the motorway we always stop at services to grab a greggs breakfast butty and a cuppa, not a road trip without it :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 1

ChampagneBox

VIP Member
Ooooh the pizza slices 🤤😋 I don’t go to greggs any more as I don’t live near one, but I liked the cheese and onion slices, the glazed doughnuts and baguettes 🤤🤤🤤

• Heart

orlyb1310

VIP Member
Are they having trouble getting the ingredients for the vegan bakes? I’ve been to a couple of Greggs this week and neither had a space for the vegan sausage roll or sausage, bean and cheese pasty😞luckily I fancied a cheese and tomato pizza tonight

Toffee finger

VIP Member
Is it mostly hot food they are selling through the drive thru?
I’ve not been to one myself but looking online it seems to be anything from their usual menu! There’s a video where someone bought doughnuts and I can see the bacon rolls, sandwiches etc on another photo

Tublet83

VIP Member
Went in for a vegan sausage, bean and cheese melt the other day and had a browse and there was no space for the normal version - sorry guys😬😬
I think it’s linked to shortages, I saw some posts of people kicking off thinking they had been removed, and Greggs confirmed it was due to shortages 😂

NP

VIP Member
Used to love their Mexican chicken roll. Then they changed it and added chilli sauce and now I hate it 😞 it was the only sandwich I ate from there. Controversial, but I don’t like their sausage rolls.

Love their Tottenham cake and London cheesecakes though.

Tatooine_legend1

VIP Member
I like their tandoori chicken baguette. And their sausage rolls. I haven't been in Greggs for about a year though. I might need to go in there again soon. I have one in my local town about 5 mins away. I quite fancy sausage rolls. I'll eat them cold, I don't mind haha.

Gossngiggles

VIP Member
If I’m going to Greggs I’ll get a cheese and onion bake and a yum yum. I miss the cheese and ham bake they used to sell.
I prefer Cooplands or Thomas the Baker.

Eggsandbeans

The ranges differ depending where in the country you are, but I really liked the ham salad roll, cheese n onion pasty and the sausage and bean thing.

AlanBanan

VIP Member
I like the cheese and onion pasty and the steak bake. I always got one of them anytime I visited England. But thankfully Iceland sells them as well 😋

tyrellsg

Steak bake and a yum yum for me, oh and the mint hot chocolate at Christmas time 😍

• Heart

Happy35

I used to love the prawn Mayo baguette and the vegetable pastie but they don’t make either any more. Not keen on cakes etc as not got a sweet tooth and the cheese scones are awful

WilmaHun

VIP Member
How can they do that? Aren't the majority of their stores in town centres next to other buildings? Unless I'm missing something. The only ones I know of are in the town centres.
Perhaps they're going to branch out to retail parks and create drive thrus there, I dunno I just saw it on FB

IngressUK

VIP Member
I always thought that Greggs stopped serving breakfast items at midday. I was disappointed to visit a branch last weekend, only to discover it is 11am they stopped serving breakfast.

I wasn't sure, as I usually tend to do Wetherspoons for breakfast.

I missed out on one of their bacon rolls by a mere 10 minutes. :(

If you like Greggs then you really should try out PoundBakery. Similar to Greggs but everything is a £1 and there seems to be a lot more choice.
Unfortunately Pound Bakery are primarily based up north at present. No branches for us in the south.