Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Captainmouse

VIP Member
I've never been in a Greggs or tried any of their food as their nearest one to me is miles away and I don't drive. I've always felt so left out over that! :ROFLMAO:
I echo the first part of your post I have never been in a Greggs , don’t feel left out though. I have never been in a subway either, the smell puts me off 🤢

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
I used to love the prawn Mayo baguette and the vegetable pastie but they don’t make either any more. Not keen on cakes etc as not got a sweet tooth and the cheese scones are awful
Yes I loved the prawn baguette too. I assume they now have a limited menu due to the pandemic like a lot of other places and that’s why they stopped it, but they still seem to do the tuna one.

kev1974

VIP Member
Yea I complained to Greggs about how cold everything is from them these days, got a £5 voucher.

I definitely buy a lot less from them than I did a few years ago when they did a better job of having things freshly baked and warm.

Caffeine Fiend

VIP Member
Yes you are 😂. 4 sausage rolls for £3.00 , I think that’s rather cheap. Steak baked are banging !! I don’t think they’re even £2.00 , get them straight out of the oven and it’s like Christmas
It only happens once a year? 🙈

Joke but Greggs version of hot and mine are v different.

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
Applegreen opened a franchise shop next to the petrol station at the end on my road. It takes an enormous amount of willpower to not pull in a for snack on the way home from work everyday.

And thankfully I leave for work just before 6, so they haven't quite opened yet for breakfast.

Tublet83

VIP Member
If you live in the NE you have little choice but to use Greggs they are on every high street (sometimes more than once 😂).

My local ones sell fresh bread - is it a NE thing?

I’m still pissed they are still on a reduced menu, can’t see them bringing everything back after all this time 😭