Great British Sewing Bee

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He looks a bit sergeant major
In the earlier series he had a more groomed gentleman vibe going on and I was smitten. In recent pandemic era series he's gone for the rustic rugged look, it suits him, but I preferred him before 🤣

I watched the Christmas special, it was ok. Looking forward to the summer series now.

Reactions: 3
📣📢📣📢📣📢Alert…

The ninth series of the sewing competition will be airing on BBC One on Wednesday 24 May 23 at 9pm and will also be available on BBC iPlayer, with a new episode released each week.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I like the look of the pattern that Lauren, Mia and the tattooed lady are making. Going to try and find out what it is.

Gillie seems sweet. I'm going to adopt "come hither-ish" as a saying.

Reactions: 2
Right person went.

I am guessing harnesses are going to feature quite heavily for one contestant.

I haven’t got to grips with the names but so far I like Asmas’s designs. Very elegant. And the woman who cited a Dior collection as inspirationThe very posh lady is very sweet - jolly super!

I hope some of the others break out of what they like to wear, those Liberty prints, big sleeved dresses or the one who likes yellow tops. A bit like Brogan and her endless repetition of the same type of clothes.

Sara P has had a glow up, hasn’t she?

A promising start.

Reactions: 8
I loved this tonight. It has inspired me to get my sew on again, and I can't wait for the backpacks next week 😊

Reactions: 4