Great British Sewing Bee

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Joe started to become really annoying to me anyway. I don't mind Sara so much

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Joe started to become really annoying

To me anyway. I don't mind Sara so much
I agree, I went to see Joe's tour some weeks ago, and thoroughly enjoyed it - I love watching him do stand up, but I'm not overly keen on his presenting, and much prefer Sara

Reactions: 2
I don’t mind Sara now, she’s certainly grown on me but much preferred Joe. He just seems so nice 😂

Reactions: 5
Done some research ... they wrapped up filming in October 2021, Sara announced she was in the third trimester a month later, so she hid it pretty well .... but my mum has nagged me every episode so far saying "is she pregnant?" "she is, isn't she, look there's a bump" ... yes, mum, lol, not sure why my mum's bothered, she keeps telling me that she thinks she loves Joe Lycett and she feels like a cradle snatcher :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Annie was also pregnant and had her baby in March I think! It was obviously the year of the pregnancies

Sara looks a bit ill this episode.

Also one of the sewers has a rainbow sewing box/basket. I love it!

ETA just googled it and price ranges from £30-£50! 😱

Reactions: 2
Sara looks a bit ill this episode.
She would have been in her second trimester by this point, wouldn't she? She must have been knackered. It's not like a nice comedy panel show where you sit behind a desk for 3 hours and can then bob off home again, I think they're in there a solid 10 hours, and as the presenter she'll need to be on her feet constantly, zipping around between the contestants and being bright and jolly with hot studio lights on her. Makes me tired just thinking about it!

Brogan was very lucky there. I think she won’t win. The other 3 are in with a shout.

Reactions: 6
I know it wasn't quite finished, but I would have worn that purple dress anyday to a 1930s murder mystery party. It had extremely good "Scheming Glamorous Widow" vibes, of the kind you get in a really fun and bloody Agatha Christie or Georgette Heyer novel.

Reactions: 9
Brogan was very lucky there. I think she won’t win. The other 3 are in with a shout.
I agree, Brogan did badly on the first two, and not very great on Made to Measure, so on balance, she should have gone. Christian was unlucky with the fabric and hemming but the dress looked like it fit the model better than Brogan’s did

Reactions: 3
Christian sealed his fate the second he chose full stretch fabric for a bias 30s dress. It looked fine but wasn't the assignment at all I think whoever has the best day out of Annie, Man Ye or Debra on the day will take it.

The dress was absolutely stunning and I thought the best of them all in terms of style but wrong fabric choice which is a shame.

Reactions: 5
I found Brogan intensely irritating this week and Man Yee’s headband, facial expressions and total lack of sense of humour could not trigger me more 😂 but I loved the dresses. The only one I wasn’t keen on was Brogan’s, the rest were so glamorous 👌🏼