Great British Sewing Bee

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Esme's necklace this week was giving shades of Homebase decorative fencing department.

Christian's dress was flawed from the start although from the front it looked great when finished. You can't cut on a bias when the fabric doesn't have one to start with.

Reactions: 4
Esme's necklace this week was giving shades of Homebase decorative fencing department.
I love how Patrick turns up in a suit that's been cut to fit with 1/10 of a millimetre precision, made of the finest hand-sheared local organic wool, that took 200 hours to be put together by a master-tailor...and Esme rocks in wearing a necklace she made five minutes ago out of hand sanitiser bottles, nail polish and sellotape.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I mean, it was quite obvious who should have gone home. But I guess she's a 'character' so they thought it would make better TV to keep her in the final?

Reactions: 5
Perhaps slightly off topic but I wish Sewing Bee was like Making the Cut, where the winning item is then available to buy. I can imagine lots of people wearing Annie’s dress

Reactions: 9
I thought Debra was a goner for sure, but then both Man-Yee and Brogan biffed the brief (in totally different ways, how very creative of them, I suppose...:ROFLMAO:).

Annies' origami dress was a total stunner though! Those sharp geometric edges, that killer pink satin...it was an absolute knockout!

Reactions: 11
Annie has come up slowly from the inside. Quiet, unassuming, talented, nice. She is going to win I think.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Annie has come up slowly from the inside. Quiet, unassuming, talented, nice. She is going to win I think.
Couldn’t agree more. You knew she was there but wasn’t seen as the star and her makes every week for the past 4/5 have been outstanding. I thought Brogan was for the chop this week but that dress that Man-Yee made?! Eeeek! I wouldn’t want a crane showcasing my lady bits.

Reactions: 4
Agree that Annie is the one to beat - also, completely unrelated to her sewing talents but I think she has the loveliest face/smile. I think Brogan was kept in because she’s the best sewer technically. That accent though 😣
Loved Debra’s m2m, she’s made some beautiful outfits thru the series.

Reactions: 8
I agree! The most consistent at the moment and has a flair for design and style which i like. A well deserved winner if she does take it!!

Reactions: 7
I wonder if Brogan's model next week will have the same annoying voice as her, isn't it the finals when they bring out models that the contestants know?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
erm….I really want Esme‘s outfit :oops:
God, Esme is such fun, isn't she? Casually throwing them a dress design of her own creation that's in the V&A, telling Patrick off for being a fuddy-duddy and casually admitting the only way she'd be at a coffee morning was if she was still up from partying the night before.

What a woman. I love her.

• Heart
Reactions: 22