Great British Bake Off 2020

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else cry at the segment at the end and dedication or am I the only hormonel pregnant mess?

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Well deserved winner!!!
I’m an emotional mess though watching all the clips....and seeing that big group of people, I miss nornal life

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Well deserved winner!!!
I’m an emotional mess though watching all the clips....and seeing that big group of people, I miss nornal life
Pleased for Peter. He worked hard for it! So jealous of the big gathering just laughing together 😌

Reactions: 7
It was neck and neck! Tho none were particularly wow! Tho I’m so glad Peter won, he has amazing talent at such a young age! Must have been hard for them not to celebrate with their families at the end like normal!

Was so sad to see Luis had passed away xxx

Reactions: 4
Pleased for Peter. He worked hard for it! So jealous of the big gathering just laughing together 😌
Made we really miss my old work place where we used to do a bake off sweep stake every year.... was made redundant in October but was off from July... it’s been a sad year!!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Ahh so happy with the result! I enjoyed the final although I agree I don’t think it was one of the strongest but a worthy winner i think. He really deserved it and I loved that it was a dream of his from being a little boy. Imagine going to uni and not being able to tell anyone and them finding out you won as you are sat with them watching it 😂😂😂

I completely sobbed at the end, and when I saw Daves little baby 👶 😭

Reactions: 6
Made we really miss my old work place where we used to do a bake off sweep stake every year.... was made redundant in October but was off from July... it’s been a sad year!!
Me too, I was made redundant at the end of March when we had the first lockdown, so this year has been a struggle. But Bake Off has been a lovely escape! 😊Here's to a better 2021 for us!

Good memories when I nearly won my works sweepstake back in 2016 during series 7, I had Jane in a sweepstake and thought I was in with a chance but was gutted when she came runner up to Candice.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I'm pleased with that result. I was loving Dave sat there idly munching while the other 2 were frantic 🤣 I liked Laura but she was a bit of a disaster really!

Love the catch up at the end, can't believe Peter didn't tell his flatmates and wee baby Ronnie. Then Luis 😭

I'll be sad not to have it to watch every week.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Nope, not pregnant or particularly hormonal but sobbing away!
Haha me too. My OH said 'are you crying?' And I was. No idea why. All I could think was seeing Dave's baby and how much I love my grandaughter and the utter joy a baby brings (I am pathetically besotted with her).

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Haha me too. My OH said 'are you crying?' And I was. No idea why. All I could think was seeing Dave's baby and how much I love my grandaughter and the utter joy a baby brings (I am pathetically besotted with her).
Not pathetic at all, that’s lovely x

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Bloody thrilled it's not Laura. There's absolutely no way she should have been in the final. Even tonight she was making a complete mess everywhere.
The thing is, it wasn't her fault she was in the final and completely out of her depth. The other two were head and shoulders above her and the judges put her through based purely on one bake out of 3 most weeks. I didn't feel it was fair on her in the end. I hope they didnt do it because she makes good telly

But I agree it was a lovely ending and Im glad Peter won. Hes so sweet

Reactions: 5