Great British Bake Off 2020

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think I will be livid if Laura makes it through to the final over some of the other bakers. I feel as though she's made it through by the skin of her teeth almost every week? She's like a cat with 9 lives!

Reactions: 14
I really thought Dave was going to go.
Possibly Laura, I wasn’t expecting lottie at all!

Reactions: 2
I think it came down to flavour, no. Laura got the flavours right but Lottie didn't?

Reactions: 9
Would love to see those three in the final personally!
Me too. They are lovely and genuinely try their best. Except David and Lottie. Lottie has been allowed to stay for too long.

I like Laura but I think she is not that experienced a baker. Bless her she is going home soon or Dave

Reactions: 3
Gutted that Lottie's gone :( I wanted to be her friend and talk about Viking stuff together. And it showed Laura messing up her bake in the preview.

1604438476872.png

In other news: does anyone know where Noel's shirt is from?! I found a similar Lazy Oaf one when Googling during the breaks but it wasn't quite the same.

Peter showed a bit of a sarcastic side to him this week, I like it!

• Heart
Based on the sneak
I think I will be livid if Laura makes it through to the final over some of the other bakers. I feel as though she's made it through by the skin of her teeth almost every week? She's like a cat with 9 lives!
Based on the sneak peek of next week, Laura seems to drop everything

Reactions: 1
Yes I think so many better bakers have been eliminated who are far more deserving than Laura to be in the semi final. Linda, Sura and Mark were really good and deserving to be in semi finals.

Reactions: 6
This is the first time I genuinely shouted at my tv, don’t think that’s the right decision at all

Haven’t seen it yet but I made the mistake of going on Twitter and seeing who left 😂 silly me

I can't remember if it was Lidl or Aldi, but one of them did mince pie ice cream last year. It was gorgeous.
Iidl! And it’s back this year saw it in store the other day !! Lush

• Heart
Im not warming to any of the bakers really this year and as a few others have said, the standard of baking doesnt seem as high this year.
I also miss Sandi 😒 not warmed to Matt and never really warmed to Prue either. Perfect judges/presenters for me would be Paul, Mary, Noel & Sandi. Oh and the contestant Val that was on a few years ago should be in every series, she was brilliant 😂

Reactions: 9
I think Laura will be out next week, the preview was just her dropping things bless her.

I think either Hermine, Peter or Marc will win, they seem to be the ones that impress the judges the most. Dave is a bit hit and miss, after the first 2 rounds last night I was convinced he was gonna go 😂

Reactions: 4