Grackle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder now that Grace is under management. What will that mean for content? Will it change or stay the same? Are there some content that will be controlled or does she have full control? And what does that mean for extra opportunities that she gets?
I hope all the best for her and see future. Can’t wait to see what’s next.

I don’t live in the UK, so does the tier lockdown rules differ from area to area or does the rules apply to the whole country?

I wonder if Grace will be allowed to vlog little bits of Chloe’s wedding? Since Chloe prefers to not be on camera and wants to keep her life private (I understand completely) but I’m still a bit nosy.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I wonder now that Grace is under management. What will that mean for content? Will it change or stay the same? Are there some content that will be controlled or does she have full control? And what does that mean for extra opportunities that she gets?

I don’t live in the UK, so does the tier lockdown rules differ from area to area or does the rules apply to the whole country?

I wonder if Grace will be allowed to vlog little bits of Chloe’s wedding? Since Chloe prefers to not be on camera and wants to keep her life private (I understand completely) but I’m still a bit nosy.
the country is basically in a tiered system right now. So there are different levels of restrictions across the country depending on the levels of covid. It’s. 1-3 tiered system with 3 being the most restricted areas. I’m tier 2 for example same as Grace and we now have all retail shops back open but masks have to be worn and there are restrictions on who you can meet with inside your home etc

Reactions: 2
I’m in tier 2 and had no idea you aren’t allowed to go shopping with others that aren’t in your household / bubble. Tbh it makes no sense to me, as you’re outside for a good portion of a shopping trip and as long as you’re socially distant whilst in the shop it is no different from being on the street and in a shop with however many random people you don’t know. Some of these rules are just bat tit crazy.

I didn’t see the story where she was out for food so I may be completely wrong here, but a lot of places are classed as outdoor if they have their sides open so it could be somewhere with an undercover area or bi fold doors (also she could have just been inside but I like to give her the benefit of the doubt!)

From what I understand, the management company will just act on her behalf in terms of securing sponsorships and ads, rather than controlling her normal content. I don’t think management companies tell people what they can and can’t post in their own channel (although lots of people think Gleam do this!)

Reactions: 6
If Grackle vlogs bits of her sister’s wedding it will mean she’s turned to the dark side and there’s no hope of getting back. I would hope she still has the sense to know what’s vlog-worthy and what is a private family event that should not be shared with the world.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
If Grackle vlogs bits of her sister’s wedding it will mean she’s turned to the dark side and there’s no hope of getting back. I would hope she still has the sense to know what’s vlog-worthy and what is a private family event that should not be shared with the world.
I don't think this is entirely true. I personally don't think she'll upload much wedding content but its a big day in her life and its not as if she'd ever film the vows or first dance or anything mega personal. But having a vlog of her (presumably) being a bridesmaid or showing the cake isn't entirely off brand for Grace. She films xmas day and other things which obviously aren't exactly equivalent but she doesn't completely shut off her family life from youtube. I'm sure she'll respect Chloe and her fiance's wishes either way and anything she does upload will be done with the Grace flare that we all love.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I don't think this is entirely true. I personally don't think she'll upload much wedding content but its a big day in her life and its not as if she'd ever film the vows or first dance or anything mega personal. But having a vlog of her (presumably) being a bridesmaid or showing the cake isn't entirely off brand for Grace. She films xmas day and other things which obviously aren't exactly equivalent but she doesn't completely shut off her family life from youtube. I'm sure she'll respect Chloe and her fiance's wishes either way and anything she does upload will be done with the Grace flare that we all love.
i think she will listen to what her sister wants as she clearly already does that, hence no one knowing about her fiance

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I’m confused about the order she uploads. Vlogmas day 3 appears to be December 1st?

Reactions: 3
I'm honestly shocked that it took her this long to start doing ads on her IG/videos as I thought brands would have loved to work with her.

Reactions: 6
Anyone just amazing at how good looking Grace, Chloe and Jesse are? Dang they all MODELS!
Not only that , but they all seem lovely and polite people.
Their parents did an incredible job.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.