Grackle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
does anyone think graces mum was really judgemental of the food being from a packet when discussing the stuffing i get they cook everything from scratch but its not bad to eat things out of packets either

Reactions: 3
does anyone think graces mum was really judgemental of the food being from a packet when discussing the stuffing i get they cook everything from scratch but its not bad to eat things out of packets either
I think she might have been a bit upset that it tasted better than their homemade stuffing? I know I’d be a bit gutted.

Reactions: 3
Nah, I've also grown up on all food being made from scratch, and store bought is usually nowhere close to being as good as homemade, so just guessing she is just surprised about it being that good 🤷‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Nah, I've also grown up on all food being made from scratch, and store bought is usually nowhere close to being as good as homemade, so just guessing she is just surprised about it being that good 🤷‍♀️
ah fair enough i dont dislike her mum at all i do think her mum is very straight to the point though and somtimes it can come off as rude there was a video a while ago i think it was maybe one where she ate like it was the 1970s maybe and her mum was saying oh we didnt have this or that and would butt in after grace would talk about the research she had done again i dont dislike her family just somtimes comes off as a bit rude idk maybe im interupting it all wrong

Reactions: 1
ah fair enough i dont dislike her mum at all i do think her mum is very straight to the point though and somtimes it can come off as rude there was a video a while ago i think it was maybe one where she ate like it was the 1970s maybe and her mum was saying oh we didnt have this or that and would butt in after grace would talk about the research she had done again i dont dislike her family just somtimes comes off as a bit rude idk maybe im interupting it all wrong
They only ´complain´ I would have is as they would have said that the cheap food tasted horrible. Because a lot of people can only get the cheaper end because they dont have another option. I would like to know if they would have tasted the difference if they didnt have the plates side by side but on other days so you cant compare the two. I do think she is a little harsh but she isnt hurtful and im sure Grace knows her mum very well and would know if she was being hurtful.

Reactions: 9
They only ´complain´ I would have is as they would have said that the cheap food tasted horrible. Because a lot of people can only get the cheaper end because they dont have another option. I would like to know if they would have tasted the difference if they didnt have the plates side by side but on other days so you cant compare the two. I do think she is a little harsh but she isnt hurtful and im sure Grace knows her mum very well and would know if she was being hurtful.
yeah thats what i mean i dont think she means it in a rude way at all i just think shes to the point :)
i think its a rare a family makes everything from scratch so i can understand it must taste so different i commend them for it i aint got time for that with 2 small kids

yeah thats what i mean i dont think she means it in a rude way at all i just think shes to the point :)
i think its a rare a family makes everything from scratch so i can understand it must taste so different i commend them for it i aint got time for that with 2 small kids
Yes I agree. But with 2 small kids, who can blame you! Also Grace, Jesse and Chloe are adults so im sure they cook most of the time as well.

Reactions: 2
I understand where all of you are coming from and I agree. The main takeaway is that this is a learning experience and I’m sure Grace is aware that everyone in the family will have their own tastes and opinions. I know my family is the same.

Another thing I want to add is that I like to see when someone is completely straight forward and brutally honest. I prefer that opposed to people trying to be nice to avoid confrontation and passive aggressiveness.

Reactions: 7
yeah somtimes i do find it out right rude like i said back in that video grace did and grace was discussing research her mum just completley butted in if thats your family fair enough but that would really have anoyyed me but every family is different and i accept that not everyones family is the same over all they seem lovely i dont think there this perfect family like they give off though

Reactions: 1
Honestly I'm not sure I know of anyone who loves Christmas nearly as much as Grace though. She would be fun to be around but I can see how her family could grow a bit weary of it eventually. Anyone else really miss seeing Jesse in her videos? ☺

Reactions: 5
Honestly I'm not sure I know of anyone who loves Christmas nearly as much as Grace though. She would be fun to be around but I can see how her family could grow a bit weary of it eventually. Anyone else really miss seeing Jesse in her videos? ☺
part of me is starting to think this loving christmas so much being over the top is an act because its kinda her brand if that makes any sense thats what shes known for

part of me is starting to think this loving christmas so much being over the top is an act because its kinda her brand if that makes any sense thats what shes known for
yeh, make sense and their isnt much else to do for her right now because of lockdown. Also Im sure her family loves how creative it is but I can get it would get a little bit tyring at times thats she is always doing projects or cooking special things. But no hate, I do love Grace.

Reactions: 4
I don’t think the ‘loving Christmas’ thing is an act. Grace’s family obviously know her very well and they would see right through her if it was an act. They are not phased ever by her hyperness because they know that is just 100% her. Also, she genuinely gets emotional on vlogs because she loves it that much and regularly will say on a vlog, whilst sitting with her family, that she just cried from excitement etc. So they would hear her lying. I just think she really loves Christmas. She is a bit much but that’s just part of her charm.

Reactions: 9
I don't know why but I get the feeling that chloe hasn't been with her fiance for very long.
We don’t see much of her but Chloe doesn’t seem like the type to rush into a marriage. Though if they’ve been together for years now before he proposed Grace has done an exceptional job of not revealing him and respecting their privacy.

I highly doubt chloes fiancé lives with them. Idk I just feel like they’re quite religious I get the feeling they will move in together now she’s engaged. He’s most likely from a similar background; church family.

I highly doubt chloes fiancé lives with them. Idk I just feel like they’re quite religious I get the feeling they will move in together now she’s engaged. He’s most likely from a similar background; church family.
yeah I just saw the latest vlog and the fact they want to get married now and then have another wedding in a couple of years just screams a religious thing ... nothing wrong witht hat of course, each to their own, but (as I have said elsewhere on this thread) their church seems strict which makes me think about other (i.e. LQBTQ issues ) these kind of churches have

yeah I just saw the latest vlog and the fact they want to get married now and then have another wedding in a couple of years just screams a religious thing ... nothing wrong witht hat of course, each to their own, but (as I have said elsewhere on this thread) their church seems strict which makes me think about other (i.e. LQBTQ issues ) these kind of churches have
She was talking about her friends wedding not her sisters

is she allowed to go with a friend in a car who she doesnt live with ?

disclaimer not watched vlog properly yet got interupted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.