Grackle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Grace and Honor are an unlikely pair. I would never imagine them to be friends. I also get a bit of a feel like Grace wants to be morelike Honor (whatever that means).

Reactions: 5
Grace and Honor are an unlikely pair. I would never imagine them to be friends. I also get a bit of a feel like Grace wants to be morelike Honor (whatever that means).
But I think Honor and Grace have been friends for a very long time? So maybe they just changed

Reactions: 4
"She seems privileged"...jfc
yeh I don't think you can hate someone for this.... it is hardly her fault, as long as someone acknoledges it it is fine, (no idea if she does, don't follow her) but in the same vein you could criticise grackle for being "priveledged" for having a great family (much more important than money IMO) you cannot criticise someone for how/where they are born if they are a good person

Reactions: 6
I apologize for being rude, harsh and judgemental about Honor. I agree with what all of you said.

Reactions: 1
So excited that Grace has management now because hopefully this means merch!! I personally would LOVE a cute lil sweatshirt with a nod to Grack

Reactions: 12
Grace being under management is amazing. She has achieved a lot in just a few years and I can’t wait to see what’s in store for her in the future.

Reactions: 3
Grace made my day today with her Christmas Fast Food video - the bit in the car about the gravy boat burger. I wish I had her enthusiasm for things :D

Reactions: 6
Absolutely love Grace! Her content is a breath of fresh air and it’s so nice to see someone outside of the usual influencer ~would sell you their granny if they could~ type.

It was so exciting watching her during that crazy period last year when her channel was really blowing up and she was gaining around 50k subscribers a day; very deserved and you can tell she never expects or takes anything for granted!

Also, so happy to hear about Chloe’s engagement! Tbh I had no idea she was even in a relationship which is credit to Grace for being so good at respecting her family’s privacy.

This is going to sound really persnickety and probably quite judgemental (so apologies for that, please call me out if this is unnecessary as I don’t want to kill the positive vibes here) but does anyone else find Grace’s mum’s voice slightly irritating? I think it’s the way she emphasises her Ss. Just wondering if anyone else knows what I mean or if I’m going mad. They’re a lovely family.

Absolutely love Grace! Her content is a breath of fresh air and it’s so nice to see someone outside of the usual influencer ~would sell you their granny if they could~ type.

It was so exciting watching her during that crazy period last year when her channel was really blowing up and she was gaining around 50k subscribers a day; very deserved and you can tell she never expects or takes anything for granted!

Also, so happy to hear about Chloe’s engagement! Tbh I had no idea she was even in a relationship which is credit to Grace for being so good at respecting her family’s privacy.

This is going to sound really persnickety and probably quite judgemental (so apologies for that, please call me out if this is unnecessary as I don’t want to kill the positive vibes here) but does anyone else find Grace’s mum’s voice slightly irritating? I think it’s the way she emphasises her Ss. Just wondering if anyone else knows what I mean or if I’m going mad. They’re a lovely family.
yeh I think compared to (all) msot other influencers she manages to feature her family/friends without breaching anyone's privacy. it is a difficult lline to tow i imagine but she does it well

Reactions: 8
I love grace but in her stories she’s out for breakfast and shopping with a friend? Which definitely isn’t allowed....

• Wow
I love grace but in her stories she’s out for breakfast and shopping with a friend? Which definitely isn’t allowed....
But how is it open when its not allowed? Here things are closed when youre not supposed to go there.

Reactions: 3
But how is it open when its not allowed? Here things are closed when youre not supposed to go there.
Yeh I agree it doesn’t make sense but you’re only allowed to go with your own household

Yeh I agree it doesn’t make sense but you’re only allowed to go with your own household
I mean, not that you should go out shopping but it is allowed so she isnt doing anything illegal.

Reactions: 1
But you’re not supposed to go with people you don’t live with in tier 2

Meeting outdoors
You can see friends and family you do not live with (or do not have a support bubble with) outdoors, in a group of no more than 6. This limit of 6 includes children of any age.

she’s done nothing wrong

Reactions: 8
Meeting outdoors
You can see friends and family you do not live with (or do not have a support bubble with) outdoors, in a group of no more than 6. This limit of 6 includes children of any age.

she’s done nothing wrong
That is specifically outside - she was in shops/a restaurant which is against the rules - " ‘Indoors’ means any indoor setting, including: private homes other indoor venues such as pubs and restaurants"

Although the gov advice is all getting very confusing so I can't blame her too much!

Reactions: 9
That is specifically outside - she was in shops/a restaurant which is against the rules - " ‘Indoors’ means any indoor setting, including: private homes other indoor venues such as pubs and restaurants"

Although the gov advice is all getting very confusing so I can't blame her too much!
wow. I took that as outside meaning anything outside your home and I’m assuming grace and even her family have assumed the same. Totally ridiculous if you ask me. I don’t have an issue with her meeting a friend tbh everyone is out and about Christmas shopping loads of people in shops etc. This advice is too confusing and silly as she’s allowed to meet her friend if she eats outside 😂

Reactions: 2
Absolutely love Grackle and so glad she held out getting management. I really look forward to her videos

Whilst I know what she did was against the rules technically speaking, I think in comparison to other influencers who have flouted the rules all along and continued to live their lavish lifestyles and rub it in the faces of those who are struggling, Grace has really not gone beyond what most people are doing anyway!

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.