Grackle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m so happy to hear this news of Chloe and her man. I have to admit that I called it, strange to say.

Reactions: 2
aw that’s lovely news! I really want grace to do a q&a soon, I love her channel and it’s been amazing watching her growth, she absolutely deserves it!

Reactions: 7
That's wonderfu
How do you know about the in laws?
I think the poster meant that the Booths seem like they would be decent in laws? On other hand hand, I'm often surprised at how good some people are at cobbling together private/semi-private info so maybe I misread.

Reactions: 7
This is off topic:
But what is your impression of Grace’s friend Honor based on what you’ve seen in a few of her videos and other platforms?
I love their friendship together and I love Honor’s energy/personality. She seems like a really lovely person at first glance. One thing I’ve noticed is she seems a bit privileged. I know I shouldn’t judge (and I am, I apologize) but still.

That's wonderfu

I think the poster meant that the Booths seem like they would be decent in laws? On other hand hand, I'm often surprised at how good some people are at cobbling together private/semi-private info so maybe I misread.
Thank you I must have misread it. The Booths seem like lovely people to have as a family in law.

Reactions: 1
Sorry if this has been mentioned before, Does Chloe’s fiancé live with them does anyone know?

Reactions: 1
Sorry if this has been mentioned before, Does Chloe’s fiancé live with them does anyone know?
I think so, there a vlog a few weeks ago where the table was set for 5 and there was another male voice there that didn’t sound like Jesse

Love how appreciative her family is of the body shop ad 😭 Also get the vibes that she'd only accept a sponsorship if it's doing good like the body shop youth homelessness campaign, hope she never compromises her values

Reactions: 5
EDIT: posted this on totally the wrong thread...

anyway I love Grackle, super pleased she’s doing well!

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Grace is constantly proving she really is a gem. I had no idea there were management companies like this who represent people who want to use their influence for good. I’m so happy for her! She deserves to make some money from YT so hopefully this will help. I imagine that more commercial management teams have been in touch previously, I’m glad she’s held out and found the right one for her 🥰

Reactions: 12
Grace is constantly proving she really is a gem. I had no idea there were management companies like this who represent people who want to use their influence for good. I’m so happy for her! She deserves to make some money from YT so hopefully this will help. I imagine that more commercial management teams have been in touch previously, I’m glad she’s held out and found the right one for her 🥰
I think of all the youtubers I follow she isthe only one with an ounce of integrity

• Heart
Reactions: 8
This is off topic:
But what is your impression of Grace’s friend Honor based on what you’ve seen in a few of her videos and other platforms?
I love their friendship together and I love Honor’s energy/personality. She seems like a really lovely person at first glance. One thing I’ve noticed is she seems a bit privileged. I know I shouldn’t judge (and I am, I apologize) but still.

Thank you I must have misread it. The Booths seem like lovely people to have as a family in law.
"She seems privileged"...jfc

• Heart
Reactions: 6
This is off topic:

People can't help being born into privilege, but they can decide how they use this privilege and what kind of person to be. You say she seems really lovely, so surely that's all that matters.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.