Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

opal73

VIP Member
Grace and her dad really have the loveliest relationship, like two peas in a pod to use a cliche.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I

I was just thinking but she is so young to move . But she isn’t at all is she. What is she 23 ? I moved out and got married and had a baby at 22. i just think of her as a teen .
She’s GraceBooth97 on Instagram so I assume 23. Honestly in her situation with a lovely big house and parents she gets on with, I wouldn’t be gagging to move out in her place, especially during a pandemic, so I think she’ll be there for a while yet. Can’t see them charging her rent either, I bet they’re the type who will tell her to save for a deposit instead and Grace is sensible enough to appreciate that and do it.

MotheHo

My god! Whining about if someone put #Ad and did she did she not break the rules, oh god she went the supermarket for a drink! SO WHAT! yall need a life.
Grace is 23 years old, your all much older by the looks of things! Grow up! If you don’t like her don’t watch her! Jesus Christ!

• Heart
  • Haha

Here to hate

The fact that she couldn't sleep the night before their first milkman delivery was just adorable! She's so passionate about everything that she does and I think that makes her such a beautiful person.

• Heart

opal73

VIP Member
She's been really creative lately, I've been impressed with the 70s dinner party and today's making supermarket cakes into a wedding cake (even though i know she's probably not the first person to have the idea). Her skin is so clear now!

hrh89

VIP Member
My god! Whining about if someone put #Ad and did she did she not break the rules, oh god she went the supermarket for a drink! SO WHAT! yall need a life.
Grace is 23 years old, your all much older by the looks of things! Grow up! If you don’t like her don’t watch her! Jesus Christ!
absolutely dead 😂 it’s okay for you to post negatively about other influencers but no one is allowed to critique the ones you like? Ok hun xoxo

emmer_moans

VIP Member
I had a dalliance with an evangelical megachurch as a student and felt really overwhelmed by how peoples' whole identities were formed and bound to the church. The other students who joined basically exclusively dated one another and friendship groups were very tight knit within the church. The live band whilst good at playing would do the powerchords and drones and emotive tunes that would whip you into a frenzy of emotion and the paid teams would often be families. I realised it was not for me as it made me feel inadequate (i.e. if you didn't want to go on mission trips to Africa somehow they made me feel unholy, also no one wanted to date me and I was like the gooseberry to everyone else partnering up).
Very happy to have left religion behind. So yes first hand it *can* be very cult like in those types of churches. Usually the people are people with good hearts but you very much adopt a hive mind and socialize almost exclusively in those circles especially when they are megachurches. So I can totally understand how the Booths are all involved because that's typical for members of a family to all assume a role.

That said, I bloody love Grace, because her channel is not used as an evangelical medium. It's her, her brilliant ramblings, her shopping trips and quirks. Such a breath of fresh air and seems a genuinely nice person.

Doc

VIP Member
I have watched a couple of her videos. I love the family dynamic. She is a beautiful person, I agree. I have no problem with anyone’s spirituality and beliefs as long as it isn’t rammed down others’ throats or used to oppress. In fact, it can be a wholly positive thing and give people purpose and solace. And a very tight community.

bolimepipi

VIP Member
okay i do realize this is a gossip site but also if i'm not wrong this is a RAVE thread? 😂
is it possible to have both a gossip and a rave thread for one person? 😂
i have to agree i don't think she's immature, i think it's beautiful she has remained ''child-like'' in some ways and i'm quite jealous of that
also! she's a very smart girl. being like this is very on brand for her and obviously appeals to a big audience. the feedback she gets is 99% positive. why would she change her content? 🤷🏻‍♀️

orlyb1310

VIP Member
I just want more modelling stories. She often says that she did loads of shows and I just want pictures and gossip!!! Its such an interesting and uniue experience. I get the feeling she's not really thaaaat comfortable talking about the ins and outs of her modelling career though, she just likes recreating the odd pic.

Reactions: 13
i caught up on her vlogs and stuff last night and when she got that package from pip and nut - it was so nice to see! she genuinely looked grateful and like she was about to cry! Ngl i want to be her bestie she looks like such a fun positive friend to have
plus i wanna try wedding cake with her lol that looked like so much fun

marinaxo

Whilst I know what she did was against the rules technically speaking, I think in comparison to other influencers who have flouted the rules all along and continued to live their lavish lifestyles and rub it in the faces of those who are struggling, Grace has really not gone beyond what most people are doing anyway!

• Sick
  • Heart

120clemon

Oh oops, completely hadn't clocked this thread is in the 'rave about' forum. Apologies.
Personally I think this roast vs. rave divide is silly because no one is perfect and separating the forum in this way promotes both artificially harsh and glowing comments but that's off topic.

On the whole eating disorder thing...I think that because so many people have food issues, it is hard to believe that someone has such a good relationship with food especially when someone such as Grace is so slim. She hasn't ever restricted so doesn't binge or overindulge because of the prospect of dieting looming ahead. She don't seem to eat her feelings either. All the Booths are really lanky even their Dad who based on the what I eat a day swaps with Grace ought to be a lot more round than he is! She's just really lucky that she can have a balanced relationship with food with treats and pudding everyday and also look the way she does. The vast majority of us do have to restrict to look anywhere that thin so it's natural/expected that many people would be suspicious.

orlyb1310

VIP Member
About her eating dairy - I found the whole dairy intolerant thing a bit strange and wonder if maybe she got the 'diagnosis' from one of those pseudoscientific food allergy testing companies. It might be the case what she actually has is just your bog-standard trouble digesting lactose and a bit of IBS. I could understand not want to talk about it if that's the case because she might feel a bit silly if she found out it's not 100% true she has to avoid all dairy completely. She might even be scared of getting backlash considering she was very keen in the past to point out she was 'dairy intolerant' not 'lactose intolerant' (whatever that means).
I think it could simply be explained as shes dairy intolerant, tried introducing small amounts of dairy back into her diet but it was giving her the runs so she’s stopped? I don’t think there needs to be a massive hoohah about it personally...

beatrix246

Except it's her job to write #AD. People have the right to be annoyed, because it is very clear when it needs to be included. Every other influencer on this site gets attacked for not included #AD or being sneaky about it.

Grace is a great youtuber (one of my favs atm), but she does have faults (she's only human). However its odd that people put her on this pedal stool of she can do no wrong.

• Heart

BalkanBae

I LOVE that Grace buys everyone in her fam an advent calendar every year. Honestly I look forward to seeing her choices haha. She always finds ones that I have never even heard of/seen
I love how generous she is with everyone she meets and she takes everyone’s tastes into account.

opal73

VIP Member
I think there are some immature aspects of her personality, but she can also do plenty of things for herself unlike many late teens/early 20s and seems to be making good money from her channel and whatever she does at the church/babysitting on the side. I think a lot of it does stem from still living with her parents and being the youngest child, probably a bit coddled growing up. No shame to her for still living with her family though prices in their area are high and her parents home is very nice and her siblings didn't move out until they were older either. I think this whole lockdown has regressed her a bit tbh, she had all these plans she wasn't able to do, maybe if it weren't for that she would have gotten to travel and mature some and definitely get outside her comfort zone.

lola_goss

I’m SO happy for her to be doing an ad. It’s so lovely to think she must have had so many brand deals offered by now but she’s held out and waited for something like this 😭 bless her she’s so lovely.

Also she’s literally beautiful. She looks amazing in that picture for the ad. The modelling world must have been gutted when she left!