Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

macrofriendly

VIP Member
I love how in her eating burritos for 24 hours video she had no tortillas so actually made some. Tell me what other Youtuber would do that.

Reactions: 15

orlyb1310

VIP Member
I really liked her q&a. She's always so transparent and she doesn't clickbait questions for her to be like 'omg i can't answer that !!!' or bleep out the answer. I think people do feel like they're entitled to know every detail about influencers' lives so even something that we think she could simply explain like Chloe moving out or her swapping bedrooms (can't say I noticed that but I have missed a couple of her uploads recently), she doesn't actually have to justify why she didn't mention it. I always love when she reminisces on her modelling days - its such a unique experience for her and its really interesting.

Saw this forum and thought no one better be talking about grackle negatively and genuinely relieved to find its all good stuff 😂 absolutely adore her - so down to earth, real and a genuine human being. Nothing I can fault about her other than the fact that she doesn’t upload daily 😂😂 cannot get enough of her, one of the only good you tubers who you can tell are just being themselves

• Heart

Doc

VIP Member
I love Grace’s “immaturity” (naivety?). Its just lovely in a world saturated with non stop excess and depressing opinion.

opalophelia

I use to enjoy her content but now it’s kinda worrying how I’m satire and childish she is and how much she relies on her parents and family. Both her siblings moved out n one engaged and she’s at home baking cakes. Nothing wrong w cake but idk she seems sheltered
Her siblings are older than her though? I don't think it's very fair to compare her to them. She's been a model, got a degree, started a successful YT channel, volunteered at a school so it's not just like she bakes cakes? Not that there's much to do during lockdown other than bake cakes. I think describing her as sheltered is valid but honestly, I'm sure many young people - particularly growing up in/around London - probably wished they had grown up sheltered as well.

orlyb1310

VIP Member
She's clearly such a lovely, genuine, bright, generous soul and I don't know why anyone would take time out of their day to come on here and put her down for no reason.

• Heart
Reactions: 14

A1400

Aw omg 🥺 I was just chilling on tattle and found this thread for Grace. I’ve watched her since she’s had around 70k and when I first found her I literally watched every single one of her videos. (If you go back and watch the old ones they’re truly as good as the gems she puts out nowadays!) I find Grace very weirdly attractive too? I’m a straight female but I just think she’s so attractive? Just the whole effortless “I don’t care” “I do what I want and what makes me happy” and how she is just so content within herself makes her so attractive and I just think she’s really beautiful! I’ve seen a few comments before lingering around on her YouTube videos asking her if she would ever “swing the other way” because she’s obviously religious. Anyways lol what a long weird reply but I love Grace and I’m so happy I’ve found this thread 😁

• Heart

bolimepipi

VIP Member
i just love grackle so much, watching her videos makes me feel warm and fuzzy ❤ i find their family relationships so beautiful, especially the bond she has with her father. i guess that's something i've missed in my life and it's so nice to see a dad and his daughter getting along so well

• Heart

Hughg

yeah exactly, I have unsubscribed and don't think I will be watching her videos again, she doesn't deserve my views. I don't care if some people "have done worse" the point is she has broken the rules which most of us are following. I also think the fact that on Instagram she has only really shown rule breaking in stories rather than actual posts implies she knows it is wrong
As I said before, start another thread if you want to tear her down. This is Rave About - if you’ve changed your mind take it elsewhere.

I love Grace, I have a son the same age as her, so I’m old enough to be her mother, but I think that part of her appeal is that she’s different.

She’s not another Anastasia or Saffy B, dolled up and following the crowd or spending huge sums of money on designer goods, there’s no showing off either, she’s a fantastic role model for teenage girls and one of the few YouTube’s I’m happy for my teen daughters to watch.

I love that she will go out into London for the day on her own, she likes what she likes and seems to have a fab relationship with her parents and siblings, her faith is obviously a very important part of her life and she doesn’t hide this.

• Heart

Vanessajenkins

I think she would surprise you. Churches in England have gay vicars now 🤷‍♀️ If the Church doesn’t judge, I doubt she would x

chnandlerbong

I think her wee bit explaining why there wasn't a vlog for chloe moving out also shows she is more mature than we give her credit for on here. I am abit gutted she didn't answer my question though, I asked if her or anyone in her family accidentally drops an F bomb as they are all so well spoken & I just can't imagine them swearing 😂

• Haha

orlyb1310

VIP Member
I love Grace I just caught up on some of her recent videos and the one she uploaded on the 9th on Extra Grack she was talking about that Take That song giving her "a bit PTSD" Or something and I remember in a video a few months ago she said something similar (pretty sure it was something about a cake going wrong) and PTSD and I remember being a bit upset by it because I have PTSD myself because of abuse when I was a child and been struggling more in lockdown so maybe I'm just being super sensitive but I feel like it's kinda like when people say "oh I really love cleaning its like I have OCD". I don't know if I'm maybe being too sensitive about it x
I think it is offensive and I was guilty of saying stupid things in passing like that too. You're not being sensitive about it and I hope you're doing well x

• Heart
Have you seen Grace's latest TikTok? I think she reads here and feels a bit upset that people are commenting about her not having a boyfriend. I agree that we are entitled to discuss Grace, and call her out for knowingly breaking lockdown rules etc, as she puts herself online. But I do not think should comment on certain aspects of her personal life, shame her for not having a boyfriend, or suggest that this makes her immature. I think that is quite a personal thing and that it's just her choice to be single. Just be aware that she probably does read here and everyone does grow at different rates. I wouldn't want her to feel upset about things she has no control over.

• Heart

bumblebee365

Grace gives me ED vibes, she massively overcompensates / exaggerates re' the food she eats, and she has a few odd habits e.g.
she will go on big trips and buy loads of food and then only eat small bites (e.g. brighton ice cream, donuts and cookies in London etc., making a big deal of going to maccies and then just getting a healthy chicken wrap - who does that ),
she cooks and bakes loads and loads for her family - even stuff she can't eat or doesn't like (ref the christmas pudding that took ages .... like she would make massive cakes with dairy when she was dairy intolerant) and then she is quite obsessive about getting feedback on the food - a lot of ED people do this as it enables them to be 'close to food' without having to eat
pre getting really big on youtube she made a lot of what i eat in a week videos where the food would 90% of the time be out of camera shot - these videos always had loads of comments from people recovering from EDs
the whole Dairy intolerence going away and her saying she will explain it and then never getting around to doing so (even though she gets a lot of comments about it ) seems off too

• Sad
  • Angry

emm

VIP Member
so happy she is doing another of the "eating like... decade" videos! don't know if it is just me but all I can think watching this is how happy I am I don't have to eat 1970s food :LOL:

• Haha

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
Update. I've been laid up with a bad back for 2 days and have been binge watching her. Omg she is just so lovely. I absolutely hate this phrase so forgive me in advance but I have a 'girl crush'. The lack of vanity genuinely, the love of junk food, the lovely family, her complete lack of guile over being a catwalk model. And she is funny. She is just so normal. In an abnormal world.
Thank you Tattle for alerting me to her.
Still think she is Kurtan Mucklowe.

Missclassy19

VIP Member
Both her siblings are engaged. I hope she’s ok. Ik it sound weird but she might feel ‘left out’ or be like yk when’s this gonna happen for me. I can’t remember how old her siblings are but yh

• Heart

marinaxo

I LOVE that Grace buys everyone in her fam an advent calendar every year. Honestly I look forward to seeing her choices haha. She always finds ones that I have never even heard of/seen