Grackle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I LOVE that Grace buys everyone in her fam an advent calendar every year. Honestly I look forward to seeing her choices haha. She always finds ones that I have never even heard of/seen
I love how generous she is with everyone she meets and she takes everyone’s tastes into account.

Reactions: 13
I could not be more proud to see Grace getting her first sponsored post. She deserves it! By a good brand (a brand that SHE likes) and for a good cause. Plus she’s gorgeous in that photo.
I love her so much. I hate to use the term “influencer” but she is the type of influencer that I look up to as a person. And I don’t say that often.

Reactions: 15
I’m SO happy for her to be doing an ad. It’s so lovely to think she must have had so many brand deals offered by now but she’s held out and waited for something like this 😭 bless her she’s so lovely.

Also she’s literally beautiful. She looks amazing in that picture for the ad. The modelling world must have been gutted when she left!

Reactions: 13
If you’re not famous you generally don’t get paid much at all for walking a run way so I doubt she would have saved much if anything from catwalk modelling! Some designers don’t even pay models for runway work! They see exposure as a way of paying you 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I’m not sure one can even call her that much of an ‘influencer’, she probably makes a good amount from her channel but you can tell she just has fun with it and doesn’t take herself too seriously or try to change or hide her real personality. Happy to see her do an ad. She looks great in pajamas, really she looks good in anything she wears and definitely has the look of a model lol.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
If you’re not famous you generally don’t get paid much at all for walking a run way so I doubt she would have saved much if anything from catwalk modelling! Some designers don’t even pay models for runway work! They see exposure as a way of paying you 🤷🏻‍♀️
This is something I was wondering. I think modelling is a harsh world (even when as beautiful as Grace!).

I'm still desperate to hear the details about her dairy intolerance. I'm invested!

Reactions: 3
When I said Grace probably earned some savings from modelling I didn’t mean like hundreds of thousands. But she probably saved a few thousand from doing it. She was obviously quite successful she went over to New York to model not everyone does that. I imagine her parents saw it as a good opportunity for her to get a bit of money too and that’s why they supported her doing it.

Reactions: 2
I've spent a while lurking these forums for a couple of months now to vent about YouTubers I used to love and never visited the rave threads so very glad to see this one on the front page of the rave section. Grace produces such interesting creative content and comes across as a sweetheart who genuinely cares about others.

I do agree with some of the discussion on the previous pages that she's privileged and seems quite childish sometimes but honestly, it doesn't bother me much. We have enough influencers right now who want to show off a lifestyle and make hollow performative statements whilst doing little to nothing with their platform so it's nice to watch someone who is a genuine escape from reality, isn't trying to discriminate or get faux activist points (whilst not really giving a tit about anyone else), and just has interesting and quirky content.

Reactions: 10
I really love Grace. I had a dream the other night and we were friends and went shopping? 😂 maybe I need to stop binging her videos haha. She really is a breath of fresh air.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I really love Grace. I had a dream the other night and we were friends and went shopping? 😂 maybe I need to stop binging her videos haha. She really is a breath of fresh air.
I bet Grace is great fun to go on a shopping day out with - wish I had a friend like her - so full of energy and creativity.

Reactions: 5
Curiosity here. I just watched her food trends lockdown style vid where she makes the different meal kits. Is she introducing dairy into her diet again? I remember she mentioned that it was no longer making her as ill, so was just wondering if she had said anything more explicit about it that I missed, because she ate the pizzas with her family and it was definitely real cheese.

Reactions: 3
Curiosity here. I just watched her food trends lockdown style vid where she makes the different meal kits. Is she introducing dairy into her diet again? I remember she mentioned that it was no longer making her as ill, so was just wondering if she had said anything more explicit about it that I missed, because she ate the pizzas with her family and it was definitely real cheese.
She asked in a vid a few weeks ago if we'd be interested in her going into more detail about her situation with dairy atm which of course we would!! I'd love to see her do videos like 'trying all the new products I wasn't able to eat over the past few years' and stuff like that :D

Reactions: 6
She asked in a vid a few weeks ago if we'd be interested in her going into more detail about her situation with dairy atm which of course we would!! I'd love to see her do videos like 'trying all the new products I wasn't able to eat over the past few years' and stuff like that :D
Ohhh I must have missed that! I agree, that would be a great idea.

Reactions: 2
she did model for some pretty big designers and fashion houses! Obviously I don’t know how much she made but I think the pay is decent. I imagine it went straight to savings and I would think it’s still there. She did have a part time job after the modelling she babysits very often so she had other forms of income. I reckon she has a nice chunk in the bank from the modelling. Just what I think
High fashion generally doesn't that much at all. Most times they pay with garments from the shoot.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.