Grackle #6 No hobbies or life, but giving Him a baby like a dutiful wife

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe they pretend for the sake of their families and behind closed doors they don’t believe a word of it… that’s what I want to believe anyway🤣

Reactions: 4
Her recent tiktok feels like she is copying that american pregnant influencer where the majority of content is her dancing wildly and pulling faces while doing make up or getting dressed etc. Can't remember her name atm but considering Grace doesn't post tiktoks like that usually it felt like a direct copy.

She needs to find her own personality again, she seems to have lost it. Unless she never really had it in the first place and was just acting.

Reactions: 8
Her recent tiktok feels like she is copying that american pregnant influencer where the majority of content is her dancing wildly and pulling faces while doing make up or getting dressed etc. Can't remember her name atm but considering Grace doesn't post tiktoks like that usually it felt like a direct copy.

She needs to find her own personality again, she seems to have lost it. Unless she never really had it in the first place and was just acting.
If you mean Jennifer affleck she’s just as bad, she’s super Mormon 🤣

Reactions: 3
Maybe they pretend for the sake of their families and behind closed doors they don’t believe a word of it… that’s what I want to believe anyway🤣
If this were true, they wouldn't have gotten pregnant so quickly. They're both cult Christians.

Reactions: 13
I actually like grace I'm not gonna lie. But the amount she says flipping is actually making me want to rip my hair out. It's so hard to listen to a vlog where every other word is flipping. No one would say duck that much so flipping WHY does she have to flipping say flipping so flipping much for flip sake

• Haha
Reactions: 24
God she’s got so annoying. Everything in the last video annoyed me!! It’s a shame because I used to like her content but now she’s just drinking coffees that she hates again 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 11
No point her looking at prams, we all know she’s going to be gifted one, that’s probably the point in posting about looking at them to drop hints to brands.

Reactions: 12
If this were true, they wouldn't have gotten pregnant so quickly. They're both cult Christians.
Exactly, these churches are extremely culty and a terrible place to be anything other than a white straight male, even the white straight women who do the lions share of the work and churn out the next generation of their congregation are treated like second class citizens.

Normal churches or places or worship can bring community together, they welcome all (including LGBTQA+ people and non able bodied people) but this place isn't it. The result can actually divide families and friends.

Uncertain why Grace is trying to force herself to like coffee especially now she is with child (I am 🙏 they call him Damien)

Uncertain why Grace is trying to force herself to like coffee especially now she is with child (I am 🙏 they call him Damien)
I also thought pregnancy seems like a weird time for her to taste test loads of coffee and get into making matcha. Especially since she doesn’t even like either of them.

Sucker this sucker that. Another one of her repeated words I'm baffled and annoyed about. Strange little girl she is for sure.

Reactions: 6
I just gotta say does she like anything? Also she's looking thinner than ever and it's quite alarming given that she's pregnant too

• Wow
Reactions: 9
That comment when she was eating the huel bars - “look I nearly went in for a second bite” gave me the serious ick, yet another video where’s she spent hundreds on stuff that she tastes and immediately pulls faces and declares rank like a toddler. Who on earth does her content appeal to? Apart from restricting sicophants

I would hope she’s prioritise health over looks now. Whoever said she looked like Bella Swan pregnant with Renaissance was so right.

Reactions: 6
Just discovered this woman. Can anyone give me a very quick rundown on her? Do I assume she’s an evangelical Christian? She’s married and pregnant but appears to live with her parents and no sign of a husband anywhere. She seems a bit off key. I need to catch up…
she went from living at home, never having had a relationship or even touched a man, to in a relationship, married, buying a house with new husband and pregnant within the space of 12-18 months.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
I just gotta say does she like anything? Also she's looking thinner than ever and it's quite alarming given that she's pregnant too
Sniffing croissants, Christ and buying a very un-Christly amount of advent calendars
---
Just realised how preachy Grace & Honor as names sound together, really surprised they haven't capitalized on that and made some micro church YouTube channel where they teach us all how to be good wives and avoid Satan, all during afternoon tea

• Haha