Grackle #6 No hobbies or life, but giving Him a baby like a dutiful wife

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she’s further along than we think - I think she was embarrassed/wanted to keep it private for longer. If she’s had NHS scans, she’d find out the gender at 20 weeks. Also makes sense why she’s showing a lot
Agreed. Absolute classic Grackle behaviour to be posting videos ages after they were recorded too. She always blurs the timeline of events even when the content is boring. When it's juicy I think she does it even more.

Reactions: 11
Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I’d definitely say about 20 weeks plus based on her bump. Could be more of a late oct-early nov baby but then I thought that about Hannah Marling and she was telling the truth mostly

Reactions: 2
Oh she's defo further along than she's letting on. That was a significant bump in her costo ready meals video. Even under the oversized tee.

Reactions: 5
I was a very similar build to Grace when I got pregnant and I didn’t have a proper bump until 25+ weeks. I know there’s different factors in bump size, when you start showing etc but makes it plausible that she is much further along and these videos are being put out later.

She said on her TikTok caption that she’d have a baby at Christmas to do traditions with so I’m taking that as he will be here by Christmas and she’s not due round Christmas. So she could be due any month unless in a video she’s said the month she’s due?

Also looking at her baking gender reveal cakes for her family the calendar in the background is still in May and we are 2 weeks into June now. I feel like Grace isn’t the type to be leaving her calendar on the previous month for 2 weeks haha. Adds to the theory that these videos are a few weeks back 😄

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 29
Oh she's defo further along than she's letting on. That was a significant bump in her costo ready meals video. Even under the oversized tee.
i did a temp job maternity cover starting in August 22 with a couple of weeks handover with outgoing PA due in August. When I arrived at office first day I was waiting to meet her and kept looking for a heavily pregnant woman. She turns up and you literally could not tell she was pregnant unless she turned sideways and even then looked like a food baby/slight bloating. She went into labour the day after she went on Mat leave,

Baffled me but then she was of a tiny slight frame and went to the gym a lot even during pregnancy.. it was still odd to me though

Reactions: 4
i did a temp job maternity cover starting in August 22 with a couple of weeks handover with outgoing PA due in August. When I arrived at office first day I was waiting to meet her and kept looking for a heavily pregnant woman. She turns up and you literally could not tell she was pregnant unless she turned sideways and even then looked like a food baby/slight bloating. She went into labour the day after she went on Mat leave,

Baffled me but then she was of a tiny slight frame and went to the gym a lot even during pregnancy.. it was still odd to me though
I knew someone like this, barely showed at all even at 6/7 months. Something about having a tilted uterus? I was baffled- how was there room?! :LOL:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
She’s surprisingly miserable. I’m sick of her buying food and complaining about it.

Reactions: 15
I thought she was trolling but clearly I was wrong. They definitely wanted a boy though. I don’t think that honestly bump size has much to do with it. I was massive early ish with my first so n - he was 7lb - and so small with my second. He was 11lb 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Doesn’t look ready to pop yet I’d say further ahead but not that much
this photo just reminded me how they wanted that green carpet ripped up before xmas 2023 but then she was like oh well I guess we can say it's a festive green... and here we are 6 months later

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Her recent insta uploads: is the baby called Zaza? Or Zara? (Sorry if she’s mentioned it before I find her videos literally insufferable now) And doesn’t the baby (Chloe’s) look exactly like the dad even just from the mouth lol.

Reactions: 4
Zara would make the most sense. Then Grace can call hers Topman. Jk Zara is actually a lovely name

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Has Grace actually said how far along she is or the due date? She's just said she's 2nd trimester and the baby will be here by Christmas

She hasn't really looked pregnant yet until the gender reveal so makes sense if she's filmed some of the other videos in advance

Reactions: 2
She’s making lactation cookies now she’s 100% going to try to go full mommy vlogger, I know she’s a fully grown adult but someone with dungarees and pigtails talking about making breast milk freaks me out

• Sick
Reactions: 18
Obviously Grace and her husband are in a very strange and weird relationship but I was thinking that isn’t it really strange that her husband was studying to become a paralegal/ lawyer and somewhere in that journey he decided to become born again? Most lawyers I know are very analytical people, and atheists to boot, what caused him to become a radical Christian? Personally, I would not want to hire a lawyer who believed in God, especially a defence lawyer as I feel they’d ultimately let me down at some point… maybe that’s why he wants to remain so anonymous?

Reactions: 20