Grackle #6 No hobbies or life, but giving Him a baby like a dutiful wife

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sniffing croissants, Christ and buying a very un-Christly amount of advent calendars
---
Just realised how preachy Grace & Honor as names sound together, really surprised they haven't capitalized on that and made some micro church YouTube channel where they teach us all how to be good wives and avoid Satan, all during afternoon tea
I’m pretty non-religious these days but I don’t think that would fly because Honour gives off the *worst* vibes. It’s OTT to call someone evil based on their social media presence but I think she would have to do a lot of acting for even the most brainwashed to think she was good and sweet, I fully think she is a bad person.

Reactions: 3
Sniffing croissants, Christ and buying a very un-Christly amount of advent calendars
---
Just realised how preachy Grace & Honor as names sound together, really surprised they haven't capitalized on that and made some micro church YouTube channel where they teach us all how to be good wives and avoid Satan, all during afternoon tea
Parents choose those names deliberately
Constance
Faith
Honour
Hope
Chasity (!)
Grace
Charity
Mercy
Patience
Prudence

Never a Scarlett! 🙃

Reactions: 6
I’m pretty non-religious these days but I don’t think that would fly because Honour gives off the *worst* vibes. It’s OTT to call someone evil based on their social media presence but I think she would have to do a lot of acting for even the most brainwashed to think she was good and sweet, I fully think she is a bad person.
Not to go too off topic, but do you have more info on why you think she’s a bad person? 👀 I’m not too active on social media so what I’ve seen of her is only when she features in the videos.

Parents choose those names deliberately
Constance
Faith
Honour
Hope
Chasity (!)
Grace
Charity
Mercy
Patience
Prudence

Never a Scarlett! 🙃

Reminds me of this Adam Hills bit. Although this clip doesn't have the bit he later added to the joke. When an American woman came up to him and said her name was Candy, and she's diabetic.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I knew someone like this, barely showed at all even at 6/7 months. Something about having a tilted uterus? I was baffled- how was there room?! :LOL:
My mum was quite like Grace when she was pregnant with my sister (quite tall for a woman, athletically built, slim) and she didn't show until about 7.5 months. She used to get quite irate on the tube in London because she could never get a seat XD

Reactions: 1
Anyone want to guess The Messiahs’ christian name?

I’m guessing

Adam
Elijah
Jacob
Caleb
Joshua

and then perhaps a James or Theodore

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I actually like grace I'm not gonna lie. But the amount she says flipping is actually making me want to rip my hair out. It's so hard to listen to a vlog where every other word is flipping. No one would say duck that much so flipping WHY does she have to flipping say flipping so flipping much for flip sake
on a slightly related note I read something about Elisabeth (Handmaids Tale )Moss that said the reason she swears a lot is a Scientologist tack to appear relatable but then again I know someone she once dated who swears like a real native New Yorker so not sure how much to read into that

Fingers crossed here for Damian 🤞
Me too!

Thinking realistically Christian (obviously) or Noah. What is her Dad's name, that could be a contender.

How long will it be after the birth that she is pregnant again? Wouldn't be shocked (but slightly saddened for her and her lost opportunities) if they had an enormous brood of new little church members.

Reactions: 1
Me too!

Thinking realistically Christian (obviously) or Noah. What is her Dad's name, that could be a contender.

How long will it be after the birth that she is pregnant again? Wouldn't be shocked (but slightly saddened for her and her lost opportunities) if they had an enormous brood of new little church members.
Depending on her experience and of course their health (hers, husband and baby of coure) less than 2 years for sure.

I wonder if she will reveal the baby's name at all though? Since her partner wants to keep private. I wonder if the same will apply to little baby churchie?

Reactions: 3
I'm sorry but come on! Not her making an entire video about drinking hot water on tik tok. It's not that deep, stop trying to look different, it's just a drink!! As for a name I think something like Eli or Elijah

• Haha
Reactions: 7
2409609C-B63D-4BE7-A330-BD9BCC73E47E.jpeg

Can you imagine being months away from giving birth and using the phrase Drinky plinky 💀 super creepy. Also this list screams 1950s housewife, I doubt his lordship has ever lifted a finger in that house💀

also lol that they have to store all the cupboard food in the living room because they have mice / rats - and yet she chooses to continually buy inordinate amounts of food - I bet they are loving it:ROFLMAO: what a idiot

• Wow
Reactions: 17
I can see them going with Jude/Judah or possibly Ezra tbh something biblical but somewhat fashionable
which would make me LOl if Ezra as i had a friend Cecile who changed her name to Ezra . To me it's like one of those new names picked by non binary folks like Eli and Jake
---
hang on hold the phone Grace doesn't drink so wtf is drinky plinky ? is it the knockout drops he has to administer before wifely duties of devils tango?

Reactions: 2
which would make me LOl if Ezra as i had a friend Cecile who changed her name to Ezra . To me it's like one of those new names picked by non binary folks like Eli and Jake
---

hang on hold the phone Grace doesn't drink so wtf is drinky plinky ? is it the knockout drops he has to administer before wifely duties of devils tango?
She had an actimel 🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12