Grackle #5 A Tradwife-core bore, who is watching anymore?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s an insufferable, annoying, boring-self obsessed with her own face, selfish out of touch dimwit.

I’ve completely unfollowed her.

If she does indeed read these pages, then she must have no intention of trying to put right her character flaws or address her terrible content.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I scrolled back on her Insta to remind myself where she went on honeymoon and omg, there are so many thumbnails of her open-mouthed, gurning face. She’s even doing it on her wedding day. It’s like a jump scare.

Reactions: 2
Hey all, so I used to quite like Grace but what has happened to her!? She’s ridiculous. I still can’t get my head around her being married but anyway.. she’s excruciatingly annoying these days but the plane pic story has really angered me.
I know some people who were on the flight she’s referring to and it was extremely traumatic for the crew and the person who got stabbed obviously.
(If you google it you can easily find the incident she’s referring to)
But the way she worded it like it was all an inconvenience to her and her precious honeymoon. And she must have complained about it after hence the voucher. How entitled. She’s honestly so self centred it’s tragic. And the ‘story for another day’ like it’s some sort of fun gossip she might share. Honestly.
Also I sit in those seats ALL THE TIME. They are fine. Its economy. It’s an 7hr flight at most! Are the business seats nicer!?… of course they are so pay for them!? I wouldn’t be surprised if the only reason she prefers to fly with Virgin is because they give you an afternoon tea… has she properly rated that one yet?? Video idea perhaps haha

P.S of course she’s gone to crumbl cookies and doesn’t like most of them. What a surprise.
Yeah I was just thinking this, just how gossipy she made it sound like it was some kind of story time almost. I thought it was really bizarre.
Also wondering about the voucher thing, unless the company gave it to them but I can't really see why? It's not like the air crew or whatever is at fault or to blame. So I was wondering, too, if she complained about it. You mentioned you know some people who were on that same flight, did they also get a voucher? It wouldn't even cross my mind after something so horrific happened to complain about it. I would just be traumatized and also grateful the rest of the people on the plane and the crew are unharmed. It's not anyone's fault so why complain? That's why I was thinking.

Reactions: 8
I just looked up that incident and it sounds absolutely bloody terrifying. The last thing on your mind would be trying to comp a voucher. She's so far removed from reality it's actually shocking. I don't follow any of her content anymore I just read this thread to see what (completely and utterly not)wild tit she's been up to :LOL:

Reactions: 7
Seems like even when married she can’t go anywhere just as a couple, this doesn’t look like the BF

That doesn’t look like Jessie either and his wife? Is in the last pic unless I’m misremembering her face so did they go as three married siblings? Surely her sis isn’t travelling already? Is anyone else who is less face blind able to confirm who this is?

Attachments

Reactions: 1
Just watched the NYC vlog, every SINGLE time they go somewhere for food she finds something to complain about?? Just shows how little they have to talk about that all they do is pick apart the service, food, wait time etc etc. Surely it must bring your mood down if you're always looking for and finding problems? Unless it's truly awful then just be grateful for what you were given and move on, don't let a slightly too thin pizza base ruin your trip Jesus Christ
---
Just watched the NYC vlog, every SINGLE time they go somewhere for food she finds something to complain about?? Just shows how little they have to talk about that all they do is pick apart the service, food, wait time etc etc. Surely it must bring your mood down if you're always looking for and finding problems? Unless it's truly awful then just be grateful for what you were given and move on, don't let a slightly too thin pizza base ruin your trip Jesus Christ
I have friends who are always so negative about EVERYTHING and I get so fed up of their company so quickly yet she's so much worse

Reactions: 15
She’s gone with her Dad.
Turns out it was just Jess and his wife with them, still doesn’t look like either of the men but also seems to be posed as if he’s with them rather than a stranger

Always with the complaining. Wow, things are expensive in the tourist traps of New York City?!? 🙄 plus ‘we don’t get good service in England’ really??
She is becoming insufferable

Reactions: 17
She's so out of touch.
1. "we don't get good service in England" - witch what ?!?
2. you get "good service" in the US cause everyone's hustling and over the top to make money because of ridiculous tip culture and that basically being their main income. They don't give a flying duck about you.

She sounds drunk in this video, I know she's not cause Gracie doesn't drink (no shame to anyone, I don't either) but she's so insufferable. The kinda tourist I'd roll my eyes at on my daily commute.
Can't wait to see the rest of NYC as a background to her gurning face.

All negativity aside, I wish Jessie's wife would get more airtime, her energy is lovely and she's not as annoying as Grace.

Reactions: 22
What's the phrase... If you meet one hole, they're the hole. If everyone you meet is an hole you're the hole...

There might be a reason you never get 'good' service in the UK Grace and I don't think it's the staff.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Her no good service in England comment was so infuriating. She's become such a snob recently and I can't stand watching her poorly made vlogs anymore. (who's kidding I'll still hate watch)

Maybe she should spend some more time editing and filming actual good quality content before she slags off service workers for not being at her every beck and call. I wish she'd get a job as a waitress for a month to show her how hard that job actually is.

Reactions: 16
Is it a grackle video if she doesn’t complain about service? :rolleyes: the snobbery is becoming crazy.

I have to say I usually fly on budget airlines, but one time a British airways flight worked out cheaper somehow and the seat was amazing. There is a big difference imo and even though it was a short haul flight we even got free snacks and a drink. It was a lovely experience. Get Grace on Ryanair 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Used to like a Grackle Vlog. She was fun and chill and seemed like a happy kid.
Now she's hunkered down in her mocha walled home and filming up her nose in NYC.
She paid stupid money to stay at the Shard and get excited by free cheap shortbread and be fobbed off when the Spa was shut.
Early 20's charm has turned into mid 20's job free sad sack and I just can't help but feel really quite shocked at the state of things for her.
If she's YouTubing as her "job" then why are the vlogging skills a 2 out of 10?
So I came running here to find out more. You've filled me in on the worrying mega church problem and you've reported on her tragic TikToks so I think I understand a bit better that we are actually witnessing a live mini breakdown. If only we could stage an intervention and force her to get a job AND OR find some real meaning and purpose in her life.

Reactions: 13
Tbh Virgin is better than BA for long haul flights. BA barely feed you when flying 10h+. But I'm no snob about seats. They are all equally tit unless you upgrade.

I don't know if I just got lucky but I flew with BA in the past. I admit last times were about 10 years ago but I had a good time honestly. The staff was great, very kind and helpful and they were making jokes. One of flights we had bad weather and pilot kept informing us all the way through it, the staff kept checking on us. Got snacks.
I am tiny so the seats were no problem for me. Like yeah there is no leg space but what do you expect honestly on an economy flight. One of the flights we were jam packed and I sat next to a very large and heavy man. Like yeah we both didn't have much space and it was uncomfortable for both of us but that's just what flying economy is sometimes? Just sit it out for a bit and talk to the person next to you about the arm rest and such and it's fine? I was super tired and stressed and the man next to me as well so we both were like yeah let's just get this over with and make it as comfortable for the other as possible at the very least lol. I just leaned to the side so he could have the arm rest between us and he otherwise just didn't bother me and tried to make himself not like bigger than he was and honestly it was fine? I never really understand why people complain so much. It's what you pay for? Everybody knows it. Just be a good sport about it and if you can't deal with it just upgrade and pay for the better seats.

Reactions: 4
Get Grace on Ryanair 😂
Don't think Mr Grack has ever set foot on a Ryanair... his rolex would probably get nicked 🤪

I find it a strange how her brother / his wife have no issues with Grace filming them whilst she is vlogging NYC yet he can't be shown on camera at all - I get that people want privacy but if my OH made content as a job I wouldn't mind being filmed a little.

Reactions: 11
Don't think Mr Grack has ever set foot on a Ryanair... his rolex would probably get nicked 🤪

I find it a strange how her brother / his wife have no issues with Grace filming them whilst she is vlogging NYC yet he can't be shown on camera at all - I get that people want privacy but if my OH made content as a job I wouldn't mind being filmed a little.
Im totally with her husband though. I absolutely wouldn't want to be on camera at all. Like an arm or a leg or so accidentally or occassionally would be fine but nothing more. I am extremely private and I quickly feel insecure and judged. But then again, I couldn't see myself dating someone who is filming / making vlogs for a living at all. I would be mortified if people found me (which would absolutely happen if said partner had any form of success). It would totally clash with my lifestyle and personality. That is very odd about them in a way isn't it?

Tbh if my husband/wife were an immature, snobby, navel-gazing skinflint who complained about the service every time we went out to eat and dedicated the rest of the time to pulling childish faces on tik-tok whilst also dressing like a tit and going on the public beg for any freebie he could get with no shame- I'd not want to be seen on camera with him/her either.

• Haha