Grackle #5 A Tradwife-core bore, who is watching anymore?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also babygirl is waiting for another sponsorship by saying her camera is not available.
I've had a 2 minute Google and while, yes it's sold out many places, I've found 2 reputable online stores that still had it. So if she really wanted to she could have gotten it.

Reactions: 5
I think she could have a niche doing the expensive reviews if she didn’t appear to have the tastebuds of a toddler in a “I hate everything except beans on toast” phase. It’s out of most people’s budgets but then loads of stuff on YouTube/tiktok is but people enjoy watching it to see what people waste money on

If she actually enjoyed some of the food and gave proper feedback it would work because you’d know you could trust her when she said something was crap then but she seems to dislike everything so there’s no point, her dad was better at the taste tests than she was.

Reactions: 15
Going back to the hot cross bun video, what really got me is that she missed out Sainsbury’s and Asda, as well as budget supermarkets Aldi and Lidl, instead favouring Co Op and Waitrose.

Waitrose doesn’t even exist in many parts of the country, up north it is few and far between and Co Op is extortionate. It’s just very detached to not even consider normal everyday and budget shops that normal people do their shopping at. It really struck me and made it obvious how different her mindset is. How are you going to make a video titled “trying every hot cross bun” and miss out the main big supermarkets?

Reactions: 19
Also babygirl is waiting for another sponsorship by saying her camera is not available.
I've had a 2 minute Google and while, yes it's sold out many places, I've found 2 reputable online stores that still had it. So if she really wanted to she could have gotten it.
Doesn't she buy a new camera in the video?

Reactions: 1
Her legs are particularly spidery but again there’s the argument that it’s genetic… her behaviour would suggest otherwise.

The camera thing is an obvious con. She hasn’t made Extra Grack content because her vlogging camera is broke but she can post on the normal channel because she has a working camera that somehow is completely unusable for the other channel? Only a special specific one can do it?

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Her legs are particularly spidery but again there’s the argument that it’s genetic… her behaviour would suggest otherwise.

The camera thing is an obvious con. She hasn’t made Extra Grack content because her vlogging camera is broke but she can post on the normal channel because she has a working camera that somehow is completely unusable for the other channel? Only a special specific one can do it?
She keeps bringing that up but none of her family looks like her though. Their sizes are very different. They are regular folks with regular weight. She keeps pretending they are all super super skinny but they aren't and I'm not saying that as a negative thing or whatever, just more of a general assessment. She's the only one who looks like this.

Reactions: 6
Her mum is the smallest, her dad is tall but I wouldn’t say thin. Her brother and sister seem to both be very average. Her mum gives me restrictive vibes too but that might just because I can’t get over when Grace had to make her and her sister a sugar free fruit tart at her dinner party when everyone else was eating proper treats.

Reactions: 7
Her mum is the smallest, her dad is tall but I wouldn’t say thin. Her brother and sister seem to both be very average. Her mum gives me restrictive vibes too but that might just because I can’t get over when Grace had to make her and her sister a sugar free fruit tart at her dinner party when everyone else was eating proper treats.
I think I’ve seen a dieting book laying around in one or two videos before, and while it might not be her mom’s, it’s hopefully not Grace’s.

Reactions: 2
IMG_4714.png

What the hell have I just read?? Sorry that the chairs aren’t as comfy as they should’ve been, sad that the voucher you got for SOMEONE GETTING STABBED ON A PLANE wasn’t what it could’ve been??? How did she reread this and still went to post it??

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
View attachment 2887135
What the hell have I just read?? Sorry that the chairs aren’t as comfy as they should’ve been, sad that the voucher you got for SOMEONE GETTING STABBED ON A PLANE wasn’t what it could’ve been??? How did she reread this and still went to post it??
LORD i best warn my NYC partner.. also with his money they are flying economy.. that says it ll

• Haha
Reactions: 3
That story is so tone deaf

she’a truely a intolerable snob- people dream of going to nyc- she goes multiple times a year and moans about the seats being uncomfortable for her highness:rolleyes:

Reactions: 13
Why is she travelling to NY again while claiming she’s too poor to fix her house up? Since when do trips to one of the most expensive cities in another country cost more than kettles or carpet?

Reactions: 27
View attachment 2887135
Came here to say the same thing. She doesn’t realise how many people (myself included) dream of being able to go to New York but probably will never make it as it’s so expensive, meanwhile she’s been multiple times in recent years and is complaining about the flipping seats.

She’s entitled, out of touch and completely unlikeable. She’s so far from who she was either that it was all an act and this is the true her. Ugly personality.

Reactions: 19
I hate when she comes here to New York and does such BS things like going to tourist traps and then goes and judges croissants and high teas…like if I went to London to eat New York pizza and then complained and then concluded that it’s better in New York… why?
she’s been here enough times, she should be doing more legitimate things by now that are true to the culture instead of going to chains and complaining about service cause they weren’t babying her entitled soul. (i am protective of my hometown haha)

• Heart
I hate when she comes here to New York and does such BS things like going to tourist traps and then goes and judges croissants and high teas…like if I went to London to eat New York pizza and then complained and then concluded that it’s better in New York… why?
she’s been here enough times, she should be doing more legitimate things by now that are true to the culture instead of going to chains and complaining about service cause they weren’t babying her entitled soul. (i am protective of my hometown haha)
AMEN to this as someone who has a NYC based partner who I did not actually see for many yrs due to the pandemic and then after for just having no money after the pandemic/lockdowns the amount of privilege here beggars belief. I haven't done anything chains or touristy while i am there beacause that is not why I go there and i want an authentic locals pov when i visit somewhere. I have zero interest in tourist spots and haven't even visited the ones in London where I live. I'll admit to entering a Pret once last time i was in NYC but i didnt buy anything, i was only going in to use the/ wifi for directions.

Personally though I dont mind Grace only doing touristy things because if I am honest I'd dislike her to ruin anything I love doing or going to

Reactions: 3
i was on a long-haul british airways flight in economy last year and it was fine, she is such a snob! if she wanted space and comfort she should've chosen a different class. there was actually no need to add that on to her story, is there anything she doesn't complain about?

• Heart
Hey all, so I used to quite like Grace but what has happened to her!? She’s ridiculous. I still can’t get my head around her being married but anyway.. she’s excruciatingly annoying these days but the plane pic story has really angered me.
I know some people who were on the flight she’s referring to and it was extremely traumatic for the crew and the person who got stabbed obviously.
(If you google it you can easily find the incident she’s referring to)
But the way she worded it like it was all an inconvenience to her and her precious honeymoon. And she must have complained about it after hence the voucher. How entitled. She’s honestly so self centred it’s tragic. And the ‘story for another day’ like it’s some sort of fun gossip she might share. Honestly.
Also I sit in those seats ALL THE TIME. They are fine. Its economy. It’s an 7hr flight at most! Are the business seats nicer!?… of course they are so pay for them!? I wouldn’t be surprised if the only reason she prefers to fly with Virgin is because they give you an afternoon tea… has she properly rated that one yet?? Video idea perhaps haha

P.S of course she’s gone to crumbl cookies and doesn’t like most of them. What a surprise.

Reactions: 20