Grackle #5 A Tradwife-core bore, who is watching anymore?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The latest tiktok mixing that big bowl of sweets is so icky… who does that 😫 wasting food again

Reactions: 5
They literally make no sense as husband and wife. She is the most wonderful advert for why arranged marriage and her type of religion is crap, that I've ever seen. You could be blindfolded and pluck someone off the street and she'd probably be a better match with them.

Reactions: 13
The latest tiktok mixing that big bowl of sweets is so icky… who does that 😫 wasting food again
I thought that too. So much waste goes on with her. When I first watched her videos (and enjoyed them) she was very conscious about food waste and packaging and it feels like all of that was just a lie.

Reactions: 6
5 different m&s' to find a bleeping dip?

Jesus she needs to get a life.
Also can we please all agree to NOT comparing food to vomit or poo?! I find it so disgusting especially if it then turns out to be good.
We all know it, we're likely all thinking it, let's not vocalise it.

I love how AI can't figure out what shite she's saying. She's really been amping up the weird accents and sayings lately.

I don't even follow her and she keeps popping up on my FYP 😖

Reactions: 4
I don’t really watch her, is her husband’s identity secret or something? She seems far too immature to be married

Reactions: 3
Again Grace… you could ‘upgrade’ your kitchen with the amount of money or even buy appliances on what you’ve spent in the last two weeks alone.
£20 of puddings! Nobody cares Grace. Plus probably about £50 of petrol.

Just hanging around waiting for her kindly gifted kitchen.

Reactions: 14
Is it me or does she look sickly pale these days? Like no colour in her face? I hope she’s ok!

Reactions: 8
Yeah I agree I just looked at her most recent tiktoks she doees look very pale and also very thin. Now I'm also a pale woman and when I'm tired or not feeling well I also look super pale so I can't comment much on that but she does look off. I mainly thought she looked a bit sad and unhappy despite pretending to be okay.

Screenshot 2024-05-03 at 17-52-49 Grackle (@gracebooth97) TikTok.png

Reactions: 3
I don’t think I’ve ever seen Grace with a tan tbf, I’ve got the same skin tone, I nearly look blue in certain lights but it’s nothing a bit of bondi sands can’t fix🤣 the fact she spends her days cooped up in her sad house can’t be healthy either

Reactions: 8