Grackle #5 A Tradwife-core bore, who is watching anymore?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A new kitchen wouldn't be tax deductible. Better to wait till it's gifted.
It should be though if she films the process, what she buys for it and if she uses it for content. She can write it off as work expenses probably.

Reactions: 3
10FCC3CA-ED2C-4BF2-81DE-0AE288F62AA3.png
8CCE3477-9258-46E3-900E-A4B744F8EA39.png

TW ed
in her latest tiktok video she does her classic trying stuff and pulling faces routine… she usually wears baggy stuff but here you can see her really skinny arms and she has that bobble head look, I swear she has lost weight even though she was soo slim before.
What a waste of 5 guys milkshakes (670 calories each…. Like she is ever going to finish 1 never mind 3).

• Haha
Reactions: 9
View attachment 2872428View attachment 2872430
TW ed
in her latest tiktok video she does her classic trying stuff and pulling faces routine… she usually wears baggy stuff but here you can see her really skinny arms and she has that bobble head look, I swear she has lost weight even though she was soo slim before.
What a waste of 5 guys milkshakes (670 calories each…. Like she is ever going to finish 1 never mind 3).
One Five Guys shake on its own is almost like a meal before you even have a burger and fries.

Reactions: 7
If the next title isn't crummy wummy ding dong I don't even want it
bringing this back in time for the new thread

grackle #6: making dindins for the hubby, why's the kitchen still so crummy wummy ding dong? 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 17
View attachment 2872428View attachment 2872430
TW ed
Yeah I see it too. Also there is no way she drinks any of these milkshakes, the amount of food she wastes is absolutely disgusting and super tone deaf. Why not just get one and taste it? Loads of people who taste test do this. And if they like it they sometimes go back another day to try another and if they don't like it it's just a waste of 1 milkshake in this case. I'm never bothered by taste testers only getting one of an assortment of new items. Nobody normal tries all flavors. She could even ask her viewers which 1 flavor they want her to try the most and the one that wins the poll she gets. I follow quite some vegan youtubers and bloggers and they often test multiple items over a longer period of time so they don't have to waste any food. So one day the try a new pasta, next day a new drink, day after that a new pizza, go on. It's totally fine? It's expensive and wasteful to buy so so much food you only end up taking one sip or nibble off and just throw the rest away. This is not normal behaviour.

Reactions: 18
Her tasting videos are so boring. Everyone’s taste is subjective, even if she thinks is gross, someone else might like it so what’s the point of the video other than finding out whether she personally likes something or not. Completely agree with everyone’s comments about waste, in todays society with climate change & the cost of living crisis it’s so tone deaf to have your whole niche of content be around trying lots and lots of food at one time and only having a bite out of each one.

Reactions: 13
bringing this back in time for the new thread

grackle #6: making dindins for the hubby, why's the kitchen still so crummy wummy ding dong? 😭
I will add to this:
Grackle #6 Always wasting food, pretending nothing’s wrong - when in reality everything seems off and crummy wummy ding dong.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Her tasting videos are so boring. Everyone’s taste is subjective, even if she thinks is gross, someone else might like it so what’s the point of the video other than finding out whether she personally likes something or not. Completely agree with everyone’s comments about waste, in todays society with climate change & the cost of living crisis it’s so tone deaf to have your whole niche of content be around trying lots and lots of food at one time and only having a bite out of each one.
Some taste testers actually give helpful information/insight into the product. As I mentioned, I follow a lot of vegan ones and they are very helpful to me tbh. A lot of them explain a lot about the cooking process, texture, spices, salt level, sweetness, etc. they give super detailed information about the product and whether it's worth the money or not - how does it compare to similar items within a different price range (for example if it's more expensive, is it worth it? or if it's cheaper, do you taste or feel that?) I love it and I find it very helpful. But they don't waste any of the food, they just go through it naturally and then review it for the audience.

Reactions: 8
Tbh being a proper food critic or taste tester is entirely different to what the youtubers do, it's not a 'for pleasure' thing. Most of them just want an excuse to eat a load of shite and waste money. Whether she has an ED or not I don't know, but as a concept it attracts disordered eating.

Reactions: 9
I feel like Grackles manager/agent recently with ideas on how to make her videos and content better BUT I just watched Safiya Nygaard new video where she takes over a croissant bakery for a day and this type of stuff is where Grace needs to be aiming for her main channel content.

She did 3 videos in the past called Grackle tries and they had potential. She needs to give more time to her videos and make actual content

Reactions: 10
i feel like if Grace cosplayed being a regular old customer service worker for a day that wouldn’t be a good look either🤭 would make for better content than we’re getting now anyways. but she’s just lazy!! people like Safiya do truly put the effort in in creating incredible content - i’m not the biggest fan but you can see just how much time and money some of her videos take. would you rather work at a bakery for a day or faff around at home in your pants trying spenny croissants for a quick buck?

Reactions: 3
Thing is I love the cosy casualness of Grackle’s content, driving to coffee shops, baking, tasting supermarket snacks on holiday, making cookies for her breastfeeding sister. Where she loses me is when she buys three milkshakes and heads up the video by saying she’s not a milkshake person, or buys every new coffee in starbucks when we know she hates it, or goes ritzy and tries the luxurious hotels and overpriced afternoon teas. I think she’s best when she is low key.

Reactions: 19
i feel like if Grace cosplayed being a regular old customer service worker for a day that wouldn’t be a good look either🤭 would make for better content than we’re getting now anyways. but she’s just lazy!! people like Safiya do truly put the effort in in creating incredible content - i’m not the biggest fan but you can see just how much time and money some of her videos take. would you rather work at a bakery for a day or faff around at home in your pants trying spenny croissants for a quick buck?
There is a big difference between people like Safiya or Trisha working at stores/shops and people like the D'Amelio's or the Ace family for example.
Where Safiya and Trisha for example are incredibly respectful to the staff, workers and customers people like the D'Amelio's are not. There is a big difference between actually working hard because they want to do well, and they really try to learn, and they are clearly working "under" the staff members. Sorry I'm not sure how to put it, but they clearly place themselves below the staff whereas people like the D'Amelio's and the Ace family put it like it's an honour for the store they are there. Whereas the other two examples think it's an honour for them to get invited and are allowed to learn something and do their utmost best. There is a huge difference and people can tell. Of course they are all rich people but there is a difference between actually trying to learn a job and do your best and just goofing around.

I think for Grace it could work but it's a really fine line. I'm not sure she knows how to. I think it's best if she does the Grackle tries content again, but it had low viewership so that's probably why she dropped it. I think it wasn't worth it for her but in order to build a series up you have to keep putting it out so you can work on perfecting it. Look at the try guys for example, they are doing a pilot month now and the one that the audience enjoys best they will turn into a full series. They admit and understand and know that their pilots are not perfect and they keep saying they will take all the feedback into consideration when they are moving forward with a project so they can perfect it. Some things take time for it to develop. I understand that she doesn't have a whole team behind her and thtat's fine but even when you are alone you can still work with the feedback you receive and with the analytics. But she just doesn't seem to want to put the effort into it and that's just her loss imo.

Reactions: 4
Yeah I see it too. Also there is no way she drinks any of these milkshakes, the amount of food she wastes is absolutely disgusting and super tone deaf. Why not just get one and taste it? Loads of people who taste test do this. And if they like it they sometimes go back another day to try another and if they don't like it it's just a waste of 1 milkshake in this case. I'm never bothered by taste testers only getting one of an assortment of new items. Nobody normal tries all flavors. She could even ask her viewers which 1 flavor they want her to try the most and the one that wins the poll she gets. I follow quite some vegan youtubers and bloggers and they often test multiple items over a longer period of time so they don't have to waste any food. So one day the try a new pasta, next day a new drink, day after that a new pizza, go on. It's totally fine? It's expensive and wasteful to buy so so much food you only end up taking one sip or nibble off and just throw the rest away. This is not normal behaviour.
oh THIS and one vegan youtuber i watch always eats up the leftovers even if she didn't enjoy the food/dish. ADORE her for this. the first keeping it really real youtuber i've come across

Reactions: 5
oh THIS and one vegan youtuber i watch always eats up the leftovers even if she didn't enjoy the food/dish. ADORE her for this. the first keeping it really real youtuber i've come across
Bodegacat? I love her! She never wastes food!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Yup.. so refreshing to see and such a lovely real person
Yes she's wonderful and I absolutely love her content! Her partner seems amazing as well. I don't follow him but from the things I see of him in her videos he seems so lovely and such a kind man. I think what makes her a lot more real is that she still a second job working with her family and she also interacts with loads of people from all different kinds of backgrounds. She's not isolated and in her own influencer world at all, which makes it refreshing. She and her partner also don't seem very rich, I don't mean that as a bad thing and they obviously splurge on some things but I mean that they are not wealthy and can just chill around all day, they really have to work hard for their money so wasting food is just not an option (and lbr it's just awful in general to do).

Reactions: 1