Grackle #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And she left a modeling career to pursue her baking degree. A career where, from the looks of it, she could have been very well-off for at least some years to come, and that also puts immense pressure on young women to change and conform to a never-ending list of rigid demands. That Grace knew what was right for her and *did it* even though it doesn't seem like the typical step, and at such an early age, is hella impressibe tbh

So I hope she doesn't start making sacrifices she isn't actually comfortable with, but she also seems like a person who would actually dare and do a good job taking an unconventional path.
She left her management when was this annouced? I missed that

And she left a modeling career to pursue her baking degree. A career where, from the looks of it, she could have been very well-off for at least some years to come, and that also puts immense pressure on young women to change and conform to a never-ending list of rigid demands. That Grace knew what was right for her and *did it* even though it doesn't seem like the typical step, and at such an early age, is hella impressibe tbh

So I hope she doesn't start making sacrifices she isn't actually comfortable with, but she also seems like a person who would actually dare and do a good job taking an unconventional path.
It is impressive but to be fair, unless you're a supermodel modelling doesn't pay that much, you hear about girls being exploited and made to share tiny flats with many other models and being paid pennies to be flown around the world non stop. So unless she mentioned she was making good money and I missed that I could see how she could have realised it wasn't worth it pretty quickly

Reactions: 4
It is impressive but to be fair, unless you're a supermodel modelling doesn't pay that much, you hear about girls being exploited and made to share tiny flats with many other models and being paid pennies to be flown around the world non stop. So unless she mentioned she was making good money and I missed that I could see how she could have realised it wasn't worth it pretty quickly
She was in high-end fashion modelling. She modelled for brands like Burberry and was labelled as "one to watch" - she may well have ended up making a lot of money.

Reactions: 12
She was in high-end fashion modelling. She modelled for brands like Burberry and was labelled as "one to watch" - she may well have ended up making a lot of money.
When I first started watching and she said she had done some modelling I had no idea that in a short space of time she had been really successful. It must take courage to give up a career to go back to education and start over

Reactions: 3
When I first started watching and she said she had done some modelling I had no idea that in a short space of time she had been really successful. It must take courage to give up a career to go back to education and start over
I don't think it was a difficult decision for her. She knew what she enjoyed doing and wanted a career in and modelling wasn't it. She didn't like the travel and being away from her family. She was too wholesome to stay in such a cutthroat industry for long. Also her family is very supportive and it wasn't like she had anyone encouraging her to keep modelling if she didn't enjoy it. Her old pictures are fun to look at though.

Reactions: 4
I don't think it was a difficult decision for her. She knew what she enjoyed doing and wanted a career in and modelling wasn't it. She didn't like the travel and being away from her family. She was too wholesome to stay in such a cutthroat industry for long. Also her family is very supportive and it wasn't like she had anyone encouraging her to keep modelling if she didn't enjoy it. Her old pictures are fun to look at though.
yeah looking back on it I am surprised she ever started, she has mentioned being nervous about being away from home, travelling abroad effectively alone is a big step for someone so young!

Reactions: 7
Does anyone else think Honor is Grace's 'friend'. Obviously women can be friends but I always felt something when watching them together and after a long period of no Honor in the vlogs, she's suddenly around a lot... Just something that has been playing on my mind

Reactions: 3
Does anyone else think Honor is Grace's 'friend'. Obviously women can be friends but I always felt something when watching them together and after a long period of no Honor in the vlogs, she's suddenly around a lot... Just something that has been playing on my mind
There's reading into things and then there's reading into things a little too much 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Honor and Grace that's the funniest thing I've read in a long time. That's really too much 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Just been watching one of her recent vlogs and she said she needs an outfit for her sisters wedding?does that mean she’s not one of Chloe bridesmaid? If not I’m quite surprised

Reactions: 1
Just been watching one of her recent vlogs and she said she needs an outfit for her sisters wedding?does that mean she’s not one of Chloe bridesmaid? If not I’m quite surprised
she might just be having a small wedding without bridesmaids I guess though?

Reactions: 2
Thought she was already married?

Reactions: 7
Thought she was already married?
Yes Chloe is already married. Maybe their 1 year anniversary is coming up so she needs a dress for that?
She mentioned her sister got married, I think she even made a small IG post about it but that was it out of respect for her sister because her sister didn't want it.

She bought another version of her stuffed teddy because she’s too scared to take him to hotels after hearing horror stories about stuffed animals being stolen.
Yikes can she not just leave it home 😬
That's so bizarre

She bought another version of her stuffed teddy because she’s too scared to take him to hotels after hearing horror stories about stuffed animals being stolen.
wtf?! in what world are toys stolen from hotels?!