Grackle #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm all for having a "mental health" plushie (the big ones from Ikea are very popular!) for when you feel mentally unwell and just need a cuddle and a hug and a blanket but that's for... special days. In my opinion, you are never too old for a plush, but you also have to see it for what it is. Leave it at home and work on your mental health issues so you can comfort yourself in stead of needing it from a plushie.

Reactions: 4
I'm all for having a "mental health" plushie (the big ones from Ikea are very popular!) for when you feel mentally unwell and just need a cuddle and a hug and a blanket but that's for... special days. In my opinion, you are never too old for a plush, but you also have to see it for what it is. Leave it at home and work on your mental health issues so you can comfort yourself in stead of needing it from a plushie.
I agree!
I recently found a teddy from when I was little and I hugged it and made me feel little again for a little bit but then I put it away.
If you find comfort in hugging it, its fine but taking it to your hotel? Sometimes she needs to grow up a little.

Reactions: 8
It sounded more like the teddy gets lost in the bed sheet when its getting changed by housekeeping
Then surely you just put it on the table/in your bag.. the things she worries about are very immature

Reactions: 9
Then surely you just put it on the table/in your bag.. the things she worries about are very immature
I think it's both wrong of her and her parents. At some point you parents have to teach you to leave your stuffed animals and comfort blankets at home and that you can ~survive the world~ without it, that you HAVE to. It's clear they always let her be the little baby of the family and never told her to start taking steps into becoming more mature. She herself also clearly has never realized that maybe her behavior isn't suitable and okay anymore for her age. Like I said, having a plush is okay for any age and if it's brings comfort that's totally fine. I have a big dog plush at home (I can't have a real dog) but it's just there on a shelf to look at, I never grab it or anything. For her it represents something (comfort/home). I understand she has fear of leaving home and stuff, but it's something she needs to work on. Leaving her teddy home would help her immencely i think.

Reactions: 9
I have a sad feeling her "boyfriend" didn't work out. I get the impression Grace comes on a little too hard and wants to put labels on things too quickly and that may have scared a guy off. Which is such a shame, but her energy recently suggests something happened with him

Reactions: 8
I have a sad feeling her "boyfriend" didn't work out. I get the impression Grace comes on a little too hard and wants to put labels on things too quickly and that may have scared a guy off. Which is such a shame, but her energy recently suggests something happened with him
Do you think? In one of her recent vlogs she said about going on a date and she was dressed up.

Reactions: 3
It sounded more like the teddy gets lost in the bed sheet when its getting changed by housekeeping
That actually happened to me when I left a plushie on the headboard. I was 15 at the time but I'd had it since I was little so I was inconsolable. Thankfully housekeeping found it and got it back to me!

Reactions: 1
I’ve got two teddies, one that I sleep with at home and a travel one, call me childish all you want but I can’t sleep without them 😂

Reactions: 10
That’s interesting, I definitely haven’t gotten that impression yet. When she said her friend found the new version of her dog toy I actually assumed she meant him. It feels like something you’d buy for someone in the mushy honeymoon phase.

Reactions: 7
I'm really surprised, in her latest vlog, Chloe isn't wearing a mask in the service station or at the shopping centre...

• Wow
Reactions: 5
That actually happened to me when I left a plushie on the headboard. I was 15 at the time but I'd had it since I was little so I was inconsolable. Thankfully housekeeping found it and got it back to me!
I nearly left mine in a hotel bed when I was 13 and remembered just as we were about to leave the room to check out. I think I cried out of shock. I only sleep with him when I'm in my own bed now:giggle:

Reactions: 1
Chloe may be exempt but I don't see how it has anything to do with Grace, she can't control her sister

Reactions: 7
I have no idea as don't really follow her on SM other than youtube, but I think this might be true. Putting something like what she put on tiktok, it kind of doesn't matter that she hasn't put him online etc, imagine being him and seeing that... i would find it too much

Reactions: 2
Aw I am really happy for her that Zoella shouted out her vlogmas as one to watch!

• Heart
Reactions: 18