Grackle #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think one of the reasons is because it is an industry that centres around being obsessed with your appearance! I also recall her saying she didn't like those kind of aspects about it, e.g. when she would be told she was too thin or too big.

I also hate those pjs aha.
yeah I agree, is must have been so boring/depressing to be surrounded by that

Reactions: 2
The PJs somehow suit her but I think 99% of people including me would just look daft in them 🤣 they’re a choice for sure.

Reactions: 6
I think she looks really pretty in the photo but those are ugly pjs that no one can pull off

Reactions: 1
I really like the pjs😂 and also loveee the new video with the cakes. They’re probably my favourite type

Reactions: 3
Her latest TikTok... She makes such a point of being fine about being single and what not, and encourages others to feel the same (which I really applaud her for!), but god she goes on about it an awful lot! And suggesting she’s not “thriving” like everyone else around her is... that kind of goes against everything she usually preaches, no? I really hope she’s ok!

Her latest TikTok... She makes such a point of being fine about being single and what not, and encourages others to feel the same (which I really applaud her for!), but god she goes on about it an awful lot! And suggesting she’s not “thriving” like everyone else around her is... that kind of goes against everything she usually preaches, no? I really hope she’s ok!
I think it's just that it seems like a bigger deal to her now that both her siblings are engaged to be married. I know I'd feel the same way!

Reactions: 11
I think as well she constantly gets asked about boyfriends, well it seems that way in her Q&A's. Hope she is okay though!

Reactions: 5
I think as well she constantly gets asked about boyfriends, well it seems that way in her Q&A's. Hope she is okay though!
I also don't think it is even a big deal at her age? I had my first boyfriend at 21, and also I imagine as someone relgious like her it is usually later (without even considering lockdown...) I hope she doesn't feel bad about it
i

I also don't think it is even a big deal at her age? I had my first boyfriend at 21, and also I imagine as someone relgious like her it is usually later (without even considering lockdown...) I hope she doesn't feel bad about it
i
Nah, it's not. She seems so carefree as well, I don't think she necessarily needs a boyfriend in her life. Especially is she wants to travel when able to.

Reactions: 3
I actually kind of thought this tiktok came across a bit fake, the sudden not thriving combined with slime (Which seems pretty childish and sudden - has she ever mentioned slime before?). As if she wants the comments asking if she’s okay etc, which isn’t how I normally think about Grace. I think she’s also stuck in a bit of a cycle where the more she mentions being single, the more questions she gets about it.

I hope she is okay though, she’s still so young and lockdown is hardly ideal for anyone to be getting into a new relationship.

Reactions: 1
I actually kind of thought this tiktok came across a bit fake, the sudden not thriving combined with slime (Which seems pretty childish and sudden - has she ever mentioned slime before?). As if she wants the comments asking if she’s okay etc, which isn’t how I normally think about Grace. I think she’s also stuck in a bit of a cycle where the more she mentions being single, the more questions she gets about it.

I hope she is okay though, she’s still so young and lockdown is hardly ideal for anyone to be getting into a new relationship.
Not seen it personally. Yes, definitely. In the last few q&A's she says she gets asked constantly about relationships which must be irritating. I really hope she doesn't change if she did get into a relationship. I find her content so enjoyable and refreshing compared to others her age. I watch it for that reason!

Nah, it's not. She seems so carefree as well, I don't think she necessarily needs a boyfriend in her life. Especially is she wants to travel when able to.
She doesn't need to be so stressed about it. I didn't even start dating until I was 25 when I had sorted out my education and had a more stable mental health and sense of direction - and I'm an atheist. I just wanted to be alone until I felt mentally stable and it paid off!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
It scares me that the booth kids are marrying off so young, she must feel a lot of pressure which she really doesn't need to feel. She is still really very young and you really don't need to feel like you need to do something by X age or your life will be over.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
They're not really marrying off that young though, Chloe is nearly 30 and I think Jesse is in his mid twenties, so around the average age people start thinking about marriage. They may seem younger because they didn't move out that long ago.

I understand Grace's feelings of being the only one without a "significant other" as much of her friends are dating and now both her siblings are engaged. She has plenty of time and she shouldn't try to rush it!

Reactions: 23
"Getting up at 5.30am everyday for a week"
That's only what millions of working people, including myself, have been doing forever.....

Reactions: 14
That's only what millions of working people, including myself, have been doing forever.....
Yeah, I had that same thought. I usually get up at 5:15 for work. I haven't watched the video, so I don't know if she acknowledges her privileged position in this regard, but seeing the title, my eyes did roll quite hard.

Reactions: 4
Yeah, I had that same thought. I usually get up at 5:15 for work. I haven't watched the video, so I don't know if she acknowledges her privileged position in this regard, but seeing the title, my eyes did roll quite hard.
In her last video about routines (where she stayed up later) she was saying an early bird who goes to bed by 10pm at the latest every day because she can’t function without her full 9 hours sleep, so I think it’s a bit of a theme with her. I don’t know many people who regularly get 9 hours sleep in the week to be honest!

Reactions: 5
To be fair I'm sure the majority of her audience is her age or younger and probably don't wake up at 5:30 every day. I'm a year younger than her and none of my friends wake up earlier than mid-morning at the moment due to either being unemployed, on furlough or still at uni. And loads of people working from home are definitely not getting up earlier than needed. Her content is never gonna suit absolutely everyone's lifestyle so personally, I'm not gonna be offended by that. Everyone's view is valid though of course

• Heart
Reactions: 30
To be fair I'm sure the majority of her audience is her age or younger and probably don't wake up at 5:30 every day. I'm a year younger than her and none of my friends wake up earlier than mid-morning at the moment due to either being unemployed, on furlough or still at uni. And loads of people working from home are definitely not getting up earlier than needed. Her content is never gonna suit absolutely everyone's lifestyle so personally, I'm not gonna be offended by that. Everyone's view is valid though of course
I think actually people her age must do? not a lot maybe, but even without lockdown etc, surely a lot of early 20s work in supermarkets/in labouring etc jobs?