Grackle #2 Infantalisation and bakery reviews - will pretending to be fifteen get me more views?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She just seemed to love her degree so much, why shouldn't she do somethihg with that? Even something like running her own business or being a chef, she seemed to have so much potential with that.
She could have done children's baking school or something since she loves kids....
Also her interest in childlike hobbies I think she could have done very well with her own children's cupcake decorating courses.

Reactions: 4
My biggest thing about this engagement is why bother telling your subscribers if your fiance is a very private person/ haven't seen him in any videos etc. Lots of people are going to be trying to find out about him now.
This is exactly what I thought too. You've kept your relationship a secret to the point that most of your subscribers and followers didn't even know you were dating (proven by all the comments). So why would it make any sense to announce an engagement? I suppose she just didn't want to have to keep hiding or not wearing her ring in videos but from an audience perspective, it just makes zero sense and will feel like she's hidden a lot from people. I can't imagine her followers will like that revelation.

Reactions: 3
This is exactly what I thought too. You've kept your relationship a secret to the point that most of your subscribers and followers didn't even know you were dating (proven by all the comments). So why would it make any sense to announce an engagement? I suppose she just didn't want to have to keep hiding or not wearing her ring in videos but from an audience perspective, it just makes zero sense and will feel like she's hidden a lot from people. I can't imagine her followers will like that revelation.
If she is going to be moving out soon she wouldn't be able to keep it quiet.

Reactions: 2
To me, it felt like she wasn’t mentioning him in the vlogs incase the relationship fizzled out or something and therefor she wouldn’t have to explain anything to her viewers if she kept it private. But now, she’s engaged to him?!?! 🤯Sorry but what the actual hell. Why not mention someone if things are moving at that pace/that well. A simple “my bf and I...” would have sufficed. I don’t see how mentioning the man here and there would have breached his want for privacy. If anything, hiding him makes people more curious. So, so odd.

Reactions: 9
She could have done children's baking school or something since she loves kids....
Also her interest in childlike hobbies I think she could have done very well with her own children's cupcake decorating courses.
I know quite a few people who went into children’s parties as an independent business. It would have been ideal for her. The issue is she’s making bank for doing nothing so nothing she’d actually enjoy and be good at compares. As a teaching assistant she’d be making about 1/4 - 1/5 of what she brings in from pissing about all day.

Reactions: 6
I know quite a few people who went into children’s parties as an independent business. It would have been ideal for her. The issue is she’s making bank for doing nothing so nothing she’d actually enjoy and be good at compares. As a teaching assistant she’d be making about 1/4 - 1/5 of what she brings in from pissing about all day.
Yeah I was going to say the same. She’s seen the benefits of doing this job, and now she barely puts in effort but she will still reap the benefits because people will still watch her flounce around supermarkets for a hell of a lot more money than she would be in a more traditional job

Reactions: 1
He doesn't work for Clifford Chance, I've seen his LinkedIn. He's a caseworker for a solicitor's office. I'm sure it's still good pay though.

Someone figured out who he was and posted his name on either her insta last year (he was her most recent follow, but then she unfollowed when people figured it out) and I looked him up at the time. I am not going to share it here because I don't want to be the one to share it, but his FB profile pic is him and Grace.
Just searched him and saw the pic. Did she go to his graduation in a puffer jacket??

• Haha
My god, I haven't even watched the video yet and ran straight here to see what TL was saying! Lots of people predicted this a long time ago! :oops:

I might be the only one thinking like this but now that she’s wife’d up, I won’t mind her content anymore. It will make sense especially once she has kids she can be a childish idiot, for the kids, she can show the shopping, she can fully lean into the housewifey and mummy role while still being a childish idiot but it will make more sense than it did so far.
It’s not like I’m excited to see her future content but…. Yea we’ll see.
I hope she matures a bit, even just a tiny bit.
Scary Bananas made me dislocate my eyes 🙄

Grackle #3 with all the maturity of a child, another Booth kid gets pushed down the aisle

Reactions: 13
How is she even going to do wedding content when it’s so easy to figure out where she lives? She won’t be able to discuss the venue in any kind of detail, can’t show her dress or everyone will have seen it, nobody in her family will be filmed, the most we’ll probably see is her tasting cake and talking about music. If she vlogs any of the wedding it’ll just be her disembodied head. This half-in half-out content isn’t going to be particularly thrilling.
I think she wants to talk about wedding content as she wants as much as possible to be #gifted

• Sick
Reactions: 6
I think she wants to talk about wedding content as she wants as much as possible to be #gifted
I genuinely can't even see her having the maturity to organise the wedding. I am actually baffled any grown man wants to marry into this. Comes home from work after a long day "lovey come and rate these doughnuts with me and then we can do a TikTok dance, oh no did you have a bad day? was it scarynanas?!"

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Hope Honour isn’t the Maid of Honour (Haha), I’ve had enough of her for the next year.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
You will know when she got married because she will immediately change her ig handle

Reactions: 5
Also she definitely says ‘when I come in every night and see how he’s arranged them’ so wouldn’t be surprised if he is living there already otherwise when would he get time to do that?

Grackle #3: 2022 big life moments galore, two jelly cats AND a fiancé - score!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.