Grackle #2 Infantalisation and bakery reviews - will pretending to be fifteen get me more views?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I' ve just seen her latest thumbnail, is she covering the boyfriend's face?

nah. it's her messing around with a mask while browsing a store. the clip is in the video
ah sorry, watching now, she is 100% watching here talking about not having a theme or whatever for her videos....... as if in summer she is different from usually?
Also, she doesn;t understand how frozen yoghurt on a stick works.... I mean...... I hope she is pretending to be this ignorant abotu food

Reactions: 2
I agree. Her videos seem even more random than usual. But I also noted that she's kind of off and even her admitted that. I think that perhaps she could take some time off youtube and still use her other social media for a break to figure out what are the next steps she needs to do and how can she start feeling better. On the other day, she posted this tiktok for no reason and I sensed there that she must be down for quite awhile.
1661977449883.png

Reactions: 3
I agree. Her videos seem even more random than usual. But I also noted that she's kind of off and even her admitted that. I think that perhaps she could take some time off youtube and still use her other social media for a break to figure out what are the next steps she needs to do and how can she start feeling better. On the other day, she posted this tiktok for no reason and I sensed there that she must be down for quite awhile.
View attachment 1543987
I had always assumed she hated modelling, the comment about her teenage years being robbed... I hope that is not something much darker...., but either way, this is now 8+? years ago, she shouldn''t still be dwelling on it and should be doing something else so that she doesn't just sit around on tiktok tbh.

Reactions: 7
But she didn't even model for that long? She's acting as if she was a child star

Reactions: 8
Still I can't imagine what it must have feel like to be in that kind of world while being a teenager. Being a teenage girl is already though for dealing with mental issues, body issues and insecurities, so I presume that being a teenage model it must be 1000x. Plus she probably felt left out in her friends circle because they were all preparing to go to uni while she was modelling. Only after did she go to uni. She's be "late" comparing to everyone around her for most of her life. It must be exhausting trying to keep up even though she seems tired and giving up on doing that

Reactions: 4
Grace seems to have been a bit more mature in her recent posts, I am so confident she reads here.

Did anyone catch the bit in her newest extra grack video where she talks about giving the quilt to her "friend"? She originally wanted it for her bed because she was inspired by a romantic movie. Not obvious at all.

Also, this is the smallest thing to notice, but when everyone else was eating the "fat chocky cake" - that turns out wasn't from a box - her mom wasn't eating any, just had some strawberries and was watching everyone? I know that not everyone needs to eat cake all the time but it made me a bit sad. I don't think I could tell you specifically what makes me think this, but there's been a few moments were I"ve wondered if her mom has food issues, also - diet books around, comments about things even though she seems quite slim. I don't know. If I were Grace that would make me feel weird. But maybe that's normal?

Actually, I take it back on the mature bit. I just checked her tiktok. It's so weird, it's like she's a totally different person.

Last edited:
I don't really see an issue with her mom not eating cake. I don't eat cake either. Yes I have an ED history, but even before that I rarely ate cake, more because of social pressure than me actually liking it. I only ever really liked my mom's homemade apple pie. I can't really explain it why I don't like it. It's especially bad with whipped cream, it's just too heavy for me. I know many people who never eat cake, doesn't have to have anything to do with food issues. Some people just don't like eating it.
Also with how often Grace takes cookies, cakes, pies, pastries home? If you eat all that you'll roll around the house in no time.

I think her mum has said before she prefers fruity light desserts and grace has always said she thinks dessert should be chocolate

Reactions: 5
Maybe I’m alone in this thought but her & the fam put the chairs on the tables/work surfaces. Is it just me or is that really disgusting considering they eat / prep food from there? Or is that normal haha

Maybe I’m alone in this thought but her & the fam put the chairs on the tables/work surfaces. Is it just me or is that really disgusting considering they eat / prep food from there? Or is that normal haha
For cleaning Im used to people turning the chairs over and place the seating area on the edge of the table and then clean table after.

Reactions: 11
Ok so I’m the first to find her annoying but seeing her interact with the baby was absolutely precious!!!!
She should look into this! I think she’d be wonderful working at a nursery.

And I say that as someone who’s not a fan of kids, that scene was quite cute!

Reactions: 5
Ok so I’m the first to find her annoying but seeing her interact with the baby was absolutely precious!!!!

She used to work in a nursery and stopped, did she ever explain why?

• Wow

Agree, I can see her being an attentive mummy. I don't think she's ready for that responsibility for a while though

She was wearing a Clifford Chance hoodie in her new video. Guessing her boyfriend is a trainee there, which is impressive.

She was wearing a Clifford Chance hoodie in her new video. Guessing her boyfriend is a trainee there, which is impressive.
If she is trying ti hide him this seems like a strange thing to do

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.