Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

oshare

VIP Member
I only have one toy I would ever cuddle, not a plushie but a toy I have had since I was about 2 so that is the reason. I thin everything else she does is much more childish than this tbh
My main concern is if she (or you) loses it, wouldn't she be in great panic? She already had a big panic attack a while ago at that hotel when she thought she lost it. That's troubling. How do you feel about this? (Since you also have 1 item)

hans.1909

There are people here who know who her bf is but they (rightfully so!) said they will not say his name. He wants to remain private for a reason and we should respect that. We should not out someone when they don't want that kind of attention. We know he is working in law and that's enough if you ask me. If some day he wants to come out with it that's fine but if he doesn't we shouldn't search for him.
I think they met through a church dating app from what I understood.
I didn’t ask his name

jaboga510

Well if they are still together which I'm still not convinced,why not do the travelling stuff with him and not show him, if your in a new relationship you want to stuff together not take your friend !

emm

VIP Member
Half the time she’s baking out of that kids easy recipies book, or a poorly researched internet recipe where she doesn’t even seem to read the comments and makes the same mistake everyone in there is talking about. I think she did baking because she didn’t know what else to do and isn’t actually that bothered about the background, skills, recipe development etc despite saying she does - we’ve certainly seen no evidence of this. She’s never explained why something doesn’t work or what needed to be changed.
I wonder what she'd be doing now if she hadn't started youtube

Former_Antelopee

VIP Member
It does make sense because at the rate it accumulates interest, if you’re paying it back over the full 30 years, you end up paying back a lot more than if you just payed it all off in large chunks as soon as you could.
Pretty hard to do though unless you suddenly walk into an extremely high paying job, have rich parents, win the lottery or become an influencer.
Ok thanks I never looked into it as I’ll never be able to 😂

Deeznutslol

VIP Member
Models often are ‘Strange looking’. When you think model you think pretty but fashion models aren’t that soft pretty look. Have you seen her modelling videos and shots? I can see why she did well in a short space of time

Wow I’m shocked her bf is a lawyer.
Idk I’ve seen her modeling shots and I feel like she just fits all of the conventional white model beauty standards (tall, thin, blonde hair, blue eyes, clear skin, no abnormally proportioned features) but apart from that, there isn’t really anything I think is particularly stunning or memorable about her face.

macrofriendly

VIP Member
She could have done a YouTube channel based around her degree and made a name for herself in the industry, then she'd have had the ease of YT but also something to fall back on when this ends for her (which it will for every influencer). Instead she prats about doing dances for teenagers, fangirling about christmas for 50% of the year, trying supermarket cakes and going to pretentious afternoon teas.
Maybe she didn't enjoy it?

oshare

VIP Member
Ah I see. It's still a bit confusing to me but I get the point I think? :ROFLMAO: Emm meant you don't say it about a pair or jeans but rather about a person?

Stillsneezy

I agree that her growing up with her channel would be fun. We talked about this earlier, but her taking on new challenges and/or life skills would be fun to watch. Even if she doesn't move out of her parents' home, there are still a lot of things she can do / learn. I'm talking about finances, learning how to mend things, gardening, learning other skills or new hobbies. Get more into art, difference kinds of sports. There are so many things she could do, she has enough money and I'm sure she can make it entertaining yet grown up.
A nice cottage core channel would be up her Street

hans.1909

I keep thinking her bfs voice is Jessy! yeah her vlogs are very repetitive, she explores a lot so it would be great if her travel vlogs weren't just her face chatting about food and not showing much else

emm

VIP Member
Yes it's exactly that. They can get some or sometimes all the tax back depending on the item, usage etc.
My brother has his own business as well and it's ridiculous what he can write off as business expenses despite working from home. He doesn't really buy much (it's extremely frugal lol) so he barely has anything he writes off but it's ridiculous.
Another thing is that you can get for example an Amazon Business account. He recently bought a yoghurt maker and didn't have to pay the tax for it, saved 12 euro. He has an IT company lmao. It's just stupid and unfair.
And she can probably even claim things like petrol i assume ?

emm

VIP Member
does anyone know grace's boyfriend name?
Someone posted a rhyming version of it a few pages back...

This came up on my FYP and her mannerisms and way of talking reminded me so much of Grace but an older version, couldn’t get through it,found it far too excruciating. But really goes to show that if she stays the same way, it’s really not a good look. Already seems incredibly immature at the age she is.
Is this a spoof or serious?!