Grackle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Any theories on why/how she's become like this? It's something interesting to witness, like how do you end up so extremely childish and weird after having been so normal before? It's seriously freaky how her whole persona has changed. It's like she's in her quarter life crisis or something, suddenly turning into a brat again? Or like she never hit puberty and now she suddenly feels like she has to make up for lost time? It's really bizar
I feel like the various lockdowns really made some people regress a lot in terms of their personality and traits. I've seen this with a few people I know who got stuck in lonely situations eg. living with unsociable housemates and I think Grace being stuck with just her own family living at home for so long can't have been good

Also see Holly Gabrielle.

Reactions: 9
Any theories on why/how she's become like this? It's something interesting to witness, like how do you end up so extremely childish and weird after having been so normal before? It's seriously freaky how her whole persona has changed. It's like she's in her quarter life crisis or something, suddenly turning into a brat again? Or like she never hit puberty and now she suddenly feels like she has to make up for lost time? It's really bizar
The pandemic likely stunted her growth a lot. Her brother and sister moved out by then I think, so it was just her and her parents. She's never been the most mature person as it is, but being at home and having no responsibilities beyond YouTube really messed up her opportunity to branch out and grow up. Add to that her constantly watching and imitating the most immature and childish TikTok stuff as she struggles to make any interesting content and she might as well be 13 years old.

Reactions: 10
What's the big secret?
Is he ugly as a bucket of sins, or something?
She's fuckin' weird, at times.
i followed a woman in her 40s who was all cloak and dagger about her bf til recently.. I just assumed he was married or something... turns out she didn't want to put him on social media until her parents had met him.. he's not all that . I'd have kept him hidden lol

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The pandemic likely stunted her growth a lot. Her brother and sister moved out by then I think, so it was just her and her parents. She's never been the most mature person as it is, but being at home and having no responsibilities beyond YouTube really messed up her opportunity to branch out and grow up. Add to that her constantly watching and imitating the most immature and childish TikTok stuff as she struggles to make any interesting content and she might as well be 13 years old.
yeah I agree, and I think thinks like tiktok have excaerbated it further tbh

Reactions: 4
Trying to appeal to a younger market perhaps, like to appeal to teens? To be "funny"?

Reactions: 2
I'm so ready for influencers to move past announcing that going out and doing tit by themselves is "taking themselves out on a date" like some big empowering event. Their whole lives are already an endless, responsibility-free series of days in which they go out and do things by themselves.

Calling it a self-date doesn't make it an empowering and independent sign that you don't need to have a partner to go for a meal or to see a movie. It just turns an already perfectly normal thing to do by yourself into some weird, desperate cry for attention.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
is she trying to be emma chamberlain or somethign ?? idk her personality seems so forced now

All great theories! And probably all more or less true.
I just think it's so freaky to have such a personality change. Especially because she built her YT career on being normal and relatable and now she's being anything but that. It's costing her viewers and potential money. I don't know, I stopped watching her a while ago but it's just so bizarre to me. Why would you make yourself so childish on purpose. Especially at her age

Reactions: 6
I think if you consume too much of any social media especially TikTok it would start to have an affect on your personality. TikTok is all about short attention spans and grabbing peoples attention so people are just being incredibly weird and if you get exposed to that too much and believe it's normal then start acting that way you're not gonna have a good time.

Reactions: 10
I've just watched my first video of hers in ages because I was finding her boring, and bloody hell. The change in her is really pronounced. Her personality is very different, as people have said on here and she seems to have lost weight (might be from when she had covid). I hope she's ok.

Reactions: 4
I find it weird how she’s always referencing stuff from primary school. She usually does it once per video. She left years and years ago, time to get over it and move on with your life

Reactions: 11
I've just watched my first video of hers in ages because I was finding her boring, and bloody hell. The change in her is really pronounced. Her personality is very different, as people have said on here and she seems to have lost weight (might be from when she had covid). I hope she's ok.
did she have covid?

Yes, she had covid.

I find it weird how she’s always referencing stuff from primary school. She usually does it once per video. She left years and years ago, time to get over it and move on with your life
Agreed.

omg shes SUCH a gif 🥴 thats the only word for her. I just watched some of her recent vlog and its like she has no idea what to talk about, so awkward, like no personality whatsoever which is shame really considering how she used to be.
She really needs to just grow up- I don't mean like traveling alone (I know she already does this occasionally) or moving out etc, I mean like mentally but I don't think this will happen as a result of her 'job' being so isolated from society if yous get what I mean? Having THAT be your job, your going to be lacking in personality and 'normal-ness'. Does anyone get what I'm saying or am I talking shite?

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Just started watching her latest vlog and couldn't deal. Influencers calling basic existence self care already annoys me, but she really said wearing perfume even though she's not going to see anyone is self-care and I just??? Really unfortunate how dull her videos have become.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
It’s bleeping odd tbh, repeatedly making references to secondary school at her age would be a bit sad, but to keep talking about bleeping primary school is just full blown weird.
I just think she’s too niche for me, I had a look back at her pandemic content recently and even that was quite odd ngl, I think it just seemed funny and interesting at the time because everyone was pretty much ready to off themselves at certain points during the lockdowns

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.