Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

gisellejoly

Just fyi it's mostly more fundamental Christians who don't support abortion. The Church of England's stance is that the current abortion guidance in the UK (24 weeks) is ok, but they would not support extending it beyond that. It's highly likely that this is Grace's church's stance too, and I don't think it's fair to say she automatically won't support it because of her religious beliefs.
Grace isn’t a member of the Church of England though, she’s a member of a pentecostal charismatic christian church, and a devout member at that. (She doesn’t even believe in having sex before marriage ffs) I don’t know why you’d give her the benefit of the doubt and assume she supports abortion. She’s silent on pretty much every human rights issue that is ‘in conflict’ with Christian doctrine. I’ve never heard her bring up anything to do with feminism or gay rights. (She called Tom daleys baby cute once but thats been her only mention of gay people lmfao so it’s not like that counts.) She’s also attended hillsong church conferences in the past, a church that’s famously culty and anti-gay, anti-abortion and abusive. You could say ‘oh she just went for the experience/the music etc’ but to support an organisation like that you’d have to either not care about these human rights issues - if you did you wouldn’t line Hillsong’s pockets, or else, and probably more likely, she supports the church‘s stance on them.
Not to mention she’s best friends with Honor who as we’ve seen is a pretty shitty person, and only a year or 2 ago grace was liking posts of hers calling gay people ‘sinners‘.
Imo she’s done nothing to to suggest we should give her the benefit of the doubt on any of these issues. She doesn’t shout from the rooftops about her faith or about the active role she takes in the church (her whole family have an active role in their church and there are videos online of them preaching) but that doesn’t mean she doesn’t hold beliefs.

It’s also worth mentioning that Grace’s church is part of the INC, which made headlines earlier this year for forcing students to sign a contract at one of its high schools in Australia saying that ‘homosexual acts are immoral and offensive to god’ and made teachers sign a contract to agree that they would be fired if they were gay. You can look up the INC and read their statements to see what a backward organisation they are. I don’t know why you’d give her the benefit of the doubt and assume she supports abortion when this is the type of place she spends her evenings and weekends and where all her friends come from lmfao. A lot of these churches might seem modern with their pop worship music and young leaders but they harbour

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 36

gossip_guy

VIP Member
just watched her most recent video of her trying the tiktok bakeries or whatever and I’ve recently been watching other channels who do heaps of food reviews (I’m a big fan of food) and don’t think I can ever watch another Grackle or Taz food/eating video. The way she makes faces and noises and whines like a child when she doesn’t like something drives me insane 😭😭 like I get not being a fan of every thing but the constant carrying on as if they’ve ingested dog food is so annoying (Taz is much worse than Grace ab it)
I stopped watching her food videos after the 20th time she went out to get food, took a single bite of everything, then insisted on taking the rest home for her dad like a sad-ass doggy bag. Because everyone loves getting a half-eaten roll from Gregg's, a pre-chewed cupcake and a cold burger with bites taken out of it that've been sat in someone's humid car most of the day.

Like, avoiding food waste is great, but maybe don't buy a bunch of shit you know you won't eat, and if you like something, eat the whole thing.

Reactions: 31

ECH

VIP Member
Honestly I just find this diagnosing her when we know nothing about her a bit weird. We have no reason to assume she's not healthy and happy right now, and she's not exhibiting any harmful or concerning behaviours.

• Heart
Reactions: 29

Lizzie Mintdrop

VIP Member
I really feel like she does, I had an ED and i always used to eat in front of my family and friends to sort of prove that i was fine
+ u can't just say it's genetics cause her siblings and parents are completely different builds to her
You seem to be projecting. You have no proof that she has an eating disorder other than she's slim, the same as her family. Can I just ask though, when you had an eating disorder, would you have appreciated it being used for gossip?

• Heart
Reactions: 29

gossip_guy

VIP Member
I'm so ready for influencers to move past announcing that going out and doing shit by themselves is "taking themselves out on a date" like some big empowering event. Their whole lives are already an endless, responsibility-free series of days in which they go out and do things by themselves.

Calling it a self-date doesn't make it an empowering and independent sign that you don't need to have a partner to go for a meal or to see a movie. It just turns an already perfectly normal thing to do by yourself into some weird, desperate cry for attention.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28

HilaQueen

Yeah. I'm anorexic (relapse, yay), and Grace is certainly not anorexic.
I have friends who are stick thin like her and they're so healthy (you can tell she's healthy- I look so ill). One of my friends looks just like Grace and she's had two children - two beautifully healthy children, and my friend still looks like Grace without even trying. Just good genes.
Grace also has no food phobias at all. I'm too scared to touch a jar of peanut butter without gloves.

The girl is fine. Please don't throw accusations of EDs around when you have no personal experience of it.

• Heart
Reactions: 27

Lizzie Mintdrop

VIP Member
I think, if you think a youtuber is your friend and you feel left out when they don't tell you everything that goes on in their life or isn't ready to tell the world about a new relationship, then the problem is not with the youtuber. I don't think any youtuber is my friend, they are people I watch for entertainment, just like Jonathan Ross or Alan Carr

• Heart
Reactions: 27

jackolantern

VIP Member
Feel so guilty being in a rant thread as I feel like she is the type of person who will be really affected by hate 🥵🤣 I just can’t vibe with her anymore though. Don’t get me wrong, I think Grace and her family are lovely people, I just don’t enjoy her channel now.

Reactions: 26

gossip_guy

VIP Member
She has burn out 😆From what ! Doing the chores and uploading a video once or twice, can't imagine what she would be like if she had a job. I don't know why I watch so called influencers as they irate the hell out of me with their lazyness but then I find then quite fascinating
628lb9.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 26

billybobbobbob

What are people's problems with Honor? She is absolutely stunning but I haven't seen enough of her to form any opinions of her.
This is only a recap of what I've seen for myself/what has been posted on here and other chat sites.

Honor seems to make Grace very self-conscious, they only comment about their own appearances and discuss shallow opinions. Also Honor seems to make Grace act so unlike herself- instead of chatty and care free she becomes quite, dulled down and acts like a 'mean girl'.

Honor had a private instagram and an open twitter page where she posted some anti BLM and homophobic content (I've seen screenshots, no idea how they came about or if they're still circulating). Grace had liked a post that called gay people 'sinners who choose to be gay'. There are a few other claims/rumours that were thrown around on another chat site about a year ago. Someone claimed to know Honor from school and she was the popular girl who bullied others. They did know the name of the school so it seemed somewhat legit. There was also someone saying Honor found out someone in her friend group had attempted suicide, and she proceeded to send them death threats and 'tips'. There were screenshots but they and the post were taken down quickly as it was against that site's rules.

The issues that were quite clear and public were that G+H met up a lot during our strictest lockdowns and didn't abide by any rules. Honor was also posting photos or something of her at a house party during one lockdown. Someone on another chat site posted a quickly deleted screenshot of - I think- Grace's instagram stories where they'd met up- it was on the same day the UK recorded 1800 Covid deaths.

Obviously there's always a chance these were fake/from a different time/of someone else and I definitely take everything on these sites with a hefty pinch of salt and the unconfirmed things don't sway my opinion. But, the things we know are certain are enough to make both G+H questionable people.

• Wow
Reactions: 25

Liz.Lemon

I wonder what her and Honor views are on the abortion news in America… interesting when they’re silent on stuff like this
She’s never gonna mention anything. She lives in her little colourful CBeebies bubble without politics 🙃

Reactions: 25

jiggy_girl

VIP Member
Not being funny but 23 is still young.. I'm 22 and half way through my second degree, I live at home with my parents and almost all of my friends do too, I'm not ashamed of it, and neither are any of us, moving out is SO expensive, almost none of my friends are in long term relationships/moving out with boyfriends/girlfriends, the last year many of us have lost jobs etc., or have casual jobs because the job market has changed so much recently. I, personally, don't plan on moving out just to rent - I don't want to be putting money into the pocket of a landlord when I could live at home and save for a deposit on a house/earn towards a mortgage etc. It doesn't make you childish to live at home, or babied or anything, it most likely means you're saving to move out and purchase somewhere, rather than basically washing money down the drain and renting, and paying somebody else's mortgage

Reactions: 24

opal73

VIP Member
UGH I cringed when she was on the escalator and going on about having the biggest "pee baby" and going to the floor where the "pee pee house is" I cannot believe this woman is 24. I think that's enough grackle for today.

toastedwoofles

Chatty Member
Just forced myself to watch her 'testing Tik Tok food brands' out of boredom.

I definitely feel like her attitude to food has changed (I'm not saying it's become better or worse, just that it's changed). She ordered really sweet foods, like pure cookie dough, and then complained at how sweet it was?! No shit, Sherlock.

And equally, the fact she didn't pick up the naan dough. Even if your floor was rancid you could just cut off the part that touched the floor. That kit cost £18.00 and considering the state of the economy that is a hefty amount of money to essentially spend on bacon...

I think I'm officially over her now sadly.

bunnyhun

She doesn’t like coffee yet whenever Starbucks brings out a new coffee she tries it is and shocked that she still doesn’t like coffee? Like just give it up, if you’ve tried it like 50 times and you still don’t like it you most likely never will

• Haha
Reactions: 23

PRADAM12345

I'm a minute and a half into her bakery hopping video and she is so out of touch its pathetic - some of the things she says just show how shes so oblivious to haveing had a proper job/ life in the real world. She was showing cafes as she was walking past and was like 'thats a telltale sign of whether a place is good or not is if theres people sat outside' like how the fuck is that a telltale sign of whether a place is good or not? Like get a grip - every restaurant, cafe etc has quiet times and some people aren't able to go out as and when they like 7 days a week strolling the streets of Paris, due to having something called a proper job

ECH

VIP Member
Could not believe in her video the other day when the chocolate cake was all lopsided and she had to slice the top off to make it even, surely a professional would not need to lower herself to that.
I'm all for being critical but slicing the top off a cake is not something to criticise her for, that's something every baker does, professional or not. You can't control how a cake rises.

• Heart