GracieGeorgia

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had a friend who done this & it actually worked 🤦🏻‍♀️ Wouldn’t surprise me in the slightest if that’s what she’s playing at
It will work. Hospitals are so scared of there being a preventable death and getting blamed that if yoy
Mention reduced movement close enough to your due date they will offer induction. I can just tell with her. She likes the drama

Reactions: 2
It will work. Hospitals are so scared of there being a preventable death and getting blamed that if yoy
Mention reduced movement close enough to your due date they will offer induction. I can just tell with her. She likes the drama
Totally agree! Bet they would just go get rid of her

Reactions: 1
The children’s lives revolve around the tv and watching films. She’s literally the worst. Honestly, i would love for her to have another boy just out of spite 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The most irritating woman! My friend has the pleasure of seeing her on the school run. That voice actually is put on for her Instagram!!!

• Haha
What happened on Instagram? I must have missed the drama
Haven’t seen her stories today so not sure if something different but The other week she posted on stories about someone alerting her to a forum talking horrible things about her so guessing she found this thread

Haven’t seen her stories today so not sure if something different but The other week she posted on stories about someone alerting her to a forum talking horrible things about her so guessing she found this thread
This isn’t a bad thread
She’s just deep into MLM now isn’t she

Everything written in here is Bob on. Laughable she thinks she’s a great mother 🤣🤣. All those kids do is watch the tv! And live in a beige wonderland

Reactions: 4
I can't understand why she's said this is such a hateful thread... it's all the truth 🤣

😳watching this drip bleet for on for the past week about how people can be so mean about her but she actually doesn’t care anymore! You clearly do hun as you can’t talk about anything else. The reality is she is a crappy mother who’s kids seem to be constantly hurting themselves or Ill probably because she’s too busy having another baby, pouting in the mirror or scrubbing her face and trying to flog that god damn lumi spa to look after them properly, another mother who is completely unrelatable to anyone apart from the other insta mums who bleep out their kids for anything they can grab for free, I see today she’s promoting angelle collection🙄did you pay for that I wonder??? The stupid voice, the non stop moaning about her kids and how hard she’s got it when in reality she appears to do sweet FA and the highlight of her day is getting a Costa and the kids watching yet another film, the girl is a complete twit and to think that she thinks we might be interested in her writing a book or setting up an advice for mums...... pull your head out your hole hun!

Reactions: 9
😳watching this drip bleet for on for the past week about how people can be so mean about her but she actually doesn’t care anymore! You clearly do hun as you can’t talk about anything else. The reality is she is a crappy mother who’s kids seem to be constantly hurting themselves or Ill probably because she’s too busy having another baby, pouting in the mirror or scrubbing her face and trying to flog that god damn lumi spa to look after them properly, another mother who is completely unrelatable to anyone apart from the other insta mums who bleep out their kids for anything they can grab for free, I see today she’s promoting angelle collection🙄did you pay for that I wonder??? The stupid voice, the non stop moaning about her kids and how hard she’s got it when in reality she appears to do sweet FA and the highlight of her day is getting a Costa and the kids watching yet another film, the girl is a complete twit and to think that she thinks we might be interested in her writing a book or setting up an advice for mums...... pull your head out your hole hun!
So accurate! Some of us are working full time to support our families yet she pops baby after baby out and wants sympathy? For what exactly!?? The endless trips to IKEA/The Trafford centre/Costa, must be so hard taking selfie’s in Zara.