GracieGeorgia

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anybody else follow this grabber? Another one selling that lumi spa to all her minions and thinking she’s going to be a millionaire. Doesn’t work but sends her kids washing off to be done by a company now? Her voice is like nails on a chalkboard

Reactions: 1
Used to follow her but had to stop when she started flogging the lumi spa. Got very repetitive and dull. I’ve just had a nosey - I didn’t realise she was pregnant again!

Used to follow her but had to stop when she started flogging the lumi spa. Got very repetitive and dull. I’ve just had a nosey - I didn’t realise she was pregnant again!
She only announced it this week. I don’t think it’s planned yet again. She’s desperate for that girl isn’t she!

yes followed for a few years but shes really starting to grate on me now. especially with all the lumi stuff and her voice!

Ohhh so glad there is a thread now for her! I used to enjoy following but now with all the MLM/pyramid scheme stuff I can't watch. So cringe.

Reactions: 3
her voice is unbearable too, she tries to be posh but sounds ridiculous. Why does she keep getting pregnant by accident, never heard of contraception!?

• Haha
her voice is unbearable too, she tries to be posh but sounds ridiculous. Why does she keep getting pregnant by accident, never heard of contraception!?
haha yes the voice goes through me! Its probably all for the gram tbh, loads of them have babies to keep up the following

Well she’s got her longed for girl, she’s going to be insufferable now I think

Well she’s got her longed for girl, she’s going to be insufferable now I think
I’m pleased for her and I understand gender disappointment is sadly a thing (I’ve experienced it myself), but I wish she wouldn’t make such a big deal of it. I bet Georgie didn’t get such a drawn out gender reveal!

I’m pleased for her and I understand gender disappointment is sadly a thing (I’ve experienced it myself), but I wish she wouldn’t make such a big deal of it. I bet Georgie didn’t get such a drawn out gender reveal!
I’m sorry about that! No I don’t think he did, the way she kept it waiting made me think it had to be girl

I always notice Georgies left to watch tv a lot, in the play pen he’s not really played with she just leaves him. Is this normal when you get to a 3rd child I only have 1 but it makes me sad.

I always notice Georgies left to watch tv a lot, in the play pen he’s not really played with she just leaves him. Is this normal when you get to a 3rd child I only have 1 but it makes me sad.
No she’s a lazy parent. Pushed out even more when girl comes