GracieGeorgia

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve had to unfollow, she just has no personality. Everything she does/posts is so beige and boring! Even the kids Christmas jumper’s are cream, let kids be kids fs. All for the gram!

Reactions: 3
She’s really going for the hard sell isn’t she 😬🤑 she used to be so likeable and had some originality. How many times as she practically begged to hit 20k and still not got there? Blame the MLM my lovely.

Reactions: 2
God she really loves to play grown ups doesn’t she 😂 paid for a wix website domain and now business cards all for her lumi! Imagine if she put this hard work into an actual profitable business?

Reactions: 1
How is this all there is on this woman?!?!? I can only assume she has that many bought followers or no one actually sees her drivel!!
I know!! I cant stand her so thought id see what tattle has to stay and nothing for ages!! I came on to comment on the youngest boys hair, think he’s called Georgie. It’s never had a comb through it his whole life. It’s actually matted so badly!! Let’s start a new thread going for her 🤣

I know!! I cant stand her so thought id see what tattle has to stay and nothing for ages!! I came on to comment on the youngest boys hair, think he’s called Georgie. It’s never had a comb through it his whole life. It’s actually matted so badly!! Let’s start a new thread going for her 🤣
I can’t understand how each morning she’s dressed, hair done and a full face of makeup (and posing in the mirror with that stupid leg bend/ lunge she does, why!??) yet those poor kids look like they’ve slept in their uniforms the night before and like you say haven’t had their hair brushed since the day they were born! At least we know what her priorities are 🫠

I can’t understand how each morning she’s dressed, hair done and a full face of makeup (and posing in the mirror with that stupid leg bend/ lunge she does, why!??) yet those poor kids look like they’ve slept in their uniforms the night before and like you say haven’t had their hair brushed since the day they were born! At least we know what her priorities are 🫠
Yes to this. I think the exact same. The littlest kids always look so scruffy. Im surprised she doesn’t care because like you said she gives herself enough to get her basic coffee and beige leggings on and a STUPID wig

• Haha
Reactions: 2