GracieGeorgia

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she keep putting SBAG BOL on bed stories. Her spelling makes me cringe, can literally feel how thick she is through the screen. SPAG! For spaghetti šŸ˜³ wow

Reactions: 4
Why does she keep putting SBAG BOL on bed stories. Her spelling makes me cringe, can literally feel how thick she is through the screen. SPAG! For spaghetti šŸ˜³ wow
Do you ever feel like youā€™ve seen something so many times and never noticed it properly?
Me with this spelling on her stories! Sheā€™s currently crying that this is her last baby ā€¦which she said about the one before this one? Then SHOCK never uses contraception and SHOCK gets pregnant again SHOCK

Reactions: 2
Bettyā€™s on one again because some one had the audacity to say after she asked for feedback that they didnā€™t want to see thrilling videos of her giving her feral kids some cheerios, sitting in the car and drinking a coffee, I mean sheā€™s just so Boujee šŸ™„
She actually posted it to her stories and started bleeting on about being trolled sharing the ladies details etc. She is such a nasty brat and then goes on about being kind. Sheā€™s nothing but a spoilt little madam whoā€™s a shite mother and needs to grow up herself and seek help for all of her massive insecurities, the need she has for affirmation and attention is next level!

A friend of a friend knows her from school and she has confirm she is as suspected a certified twit!

Last edited:
There was really no need to share that story of someone replying no to her storiesā€¦sheā€™s barely a troll for saying no just move on šŸ¤£

• Haha
Bettyā€™s on one again because some one had the audacity to say after she asked for feedback that they didnā€™t want to see thrilling videos of her giving her feral kids some cheerios, sitting in the car and drinking a coffee, I mean sheā€™s just so Boujee šŸ™„
She actually posted it to her stories and started bleeting on about being trolled sharing the ladies details etc. She is such a nasty brat and then goes on about being kind. Sheā€™s nothing but a spoilt little madam whoā€™s a shite mother and needs to grow up herself and seek help for all of her massive insecurities, the need she has for affirmation and attention is next level!

A friend of a friend knows her from school and she has confirm she is as suspected a certified twit!
Literally came onto this to see if anyone had commented. I was shocked .. I thought pot ..kettle black !! If she thinks no is trolling wowā€¦

What happened to Tom?
He got run over apparently, of course dramatic Dora made out he was near death and how traumatic it all was for her, he probably was pleased for a few days peace from her insufferable whining voice.
Surprise surprise the caravan oh I beg your pardon ā€œholiday homeā€ has been sold, that whim didnā€™t last long did it, the bubble probably burst when she realised that her kids would have to go with her and sheā€™d need to keep an eye on them as opposed to letting them watch yet another film- god sheā€™s a tit!

He got run over apparently, of course dramatic Dora made out he was near death and how traumatic it all was for her, he probably was pleased for a few days peace from her insufferable whining voice.
Surprise surprise the caravan oh I beg your pardon ā€œholiday homeā€ has been sold, that whim didnā€™t last long did it, the bubble probably burst when she realised that her kids would have to go with her and sheā€™d need to keep an eye on them as opposed to letting them watch yet another film- god sheā€™s a tit!
Thank you must have missed that, I didnā€™t watch for a bit she got boring šŸ˜‚ not the most practical of holiday homes for someone who doesnā€™t like to parent

Reactions: 1
Anyone know what the deleted stories were about? Sheā€™s posted today telling everyone sheā€™s deleted the stories about the troll or something?

Anyone know what the deleted stories were about? Sheā€™s posted today telling everyone sheā€™s deleted the stories about the troll or something?
The most boring ā€˜trollā€™ ever šŸ™„ Somebody messaged her saying she looks like she needed to eat more as her phone looked bigger than her face, so of course she cried troll but in the same breath said she was unbothered by the comment. Obviously just posted it for a little engagement boost then, bore off Hun šŸ„°

The most boring ā€˜trollā€™ ever šŸ™„ Somebody messaged her saying she looks like she needed to eat more as her phone looked bigger than her face, so of course she cried troll but in the same breath said she was unbothered by the comment. Obviously just posted it for a little engagement boost then, bore off Hun šŸ„°
Is that it?! Clearly wanted the attention ffs. Still amazes me sheā€™s got all those followers! Same stuff day in day out šŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø And once a week a pity party because sheā€™s either parked like a prat, had a bad night with the kids, or just wants some sympathy šŸ„±šŸ„±šŸ„±

Has the holiday home gone then? Not heard her mention it.
Guessing so?? Wouldnā€™t surprise me if she never actually owned it in the first place. Everythingā€™s so fake about her.

My friend who seeā€™s her regularly on the school run used to laugh because she posts her steering wheel on her stories to show she drives a BMW now, but her car before was a Skoda and never made an appearance alongside her Starbucks cups for the gram šŸ˜‰

The most materialistically irritating person. Get over yourself!!

Anyone know where that big teddy hoody is from? Donā€™t want to use her link šŸ˜¬