GracieGeorgia

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just think she can’t cope and doesn’t know how to express this. She posts about her baby waking up and hard night .. it’s normal not to leave your baby in a cot on their own and cry and ignore them

Reactions: 2
She really is such an attention seeker!! She is to immature and needy to be a decent mother and just seems to struggle with everything and make such a fuss I imagine she is so draining 🙄

Omg moany Mertle is at it again……. Everyday what a terrible night she had…… oh I’m so tired…… today is a tough day……. I need a rest……

maybe don’t have four children then you fool, they are not just beige and for the gram, unfortunately you’ve learnt the hard way! Bore off

Reactions: 3
It’s bipolar betty’s birthday today and she’s feeling very blessed and didn’t even want to send the kids she clearly cannot cope with to school!……… give it half hour and she’ll be back to whining about how hard she’s got it and her baby has the cheek to act like a baby…. Which surprisingly she didn’t expect despite having already had 3 children….. no doubt they’ll be another injury to someone. She started the day off the same as every other by slurping another takeaway coffee, perhaps she will go shopping later and treat herself to something beige, I mean the possibilities are endless. P.S buy a lumi spa and join her crappy pyramid scheme she’s going to the Maldives because of it don’t ch’ya know!!

Just be thankful she’s not whining on for once giving us a blow by blow report of how many times Flo had the audacity to wake in the night! ….. I mean she must be so exhausted every morning I don’t know how she manages to lift her takeaway Starbucks cup. This girl could not be any more boring if she tried, to be honest I’m surprised Flo doesn’t sleep 24/7 just to avoid her annoying voice and mundane moaning 😴

Reactions: 1
😆😆😆 stepford mumma going on about cooking a cake and a Sunday roast and all her kids obviously eat is a bit of chicken and some Yorkshire pudding!! This girl is so fake it’s cringe!

Thanks for the update hun, of why you’re taking a break from social media…. Even though your currently posting on social media to let us know you’re having a break …..so in fact your not taking a break at all!
I’ve been at a loss without knowing how Flo didn’t sleep every night, or watching you drink another Cost, or scrub your face with that crappy overpriced lumi spa or tell us how tired you are 😴
Please don’t hurry back.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Thanks for the update hun, of why you’re taking a break from social media…. Even though your currently posting on social media to let us know you’re having a break …..so in fact your not taking a break at all!
I’ve been at a loss without knowing how Flo didn’t sleep every night, or watching you drink another Cost, or scrub your face with that crappy overpriced lumi spa or tell us how tired you are 😴
Please don’t hurry back.
‘Taking a break from Instagram’ ..But I’ll pop some questions boxes up to ask if you’ve bought stuff from me and why and what more you’d like to buy to fund my costa and Zara habits xxx

She is insufferable! I unfollowed she actually thinks she’s some sort of bloody celebrity! Love, you’ve got 4 kids that sit infront of the tele 24/7 and a pyramid scheme ‘business’ please do not post these quotes like you’ve got Alan sugar on the pay roll.

• Haha
Today she is feeling “overwhelmed” by the thought of choosing a high chair seriously get a grip you melt of women! Why she even needs a new high chair when she can use the one she’s already got, I’m certain that when these stupid so called Instagrammers aka begs ask this shite it’s just a not so subtle beg for a freebie 🙄😤

Oh dear didums poor moaning Minnie is feeling so low today after having her brood back home for a whole 12 hours!! She just had to get out for some dinner……. My heart is bleeding 🩸

Breaks my heart to see how Georgie’s teeth have formed incorrectly due to the dummy he has 24/7 😭

Reactions: 4
I thought the exact same, this girl is a liability to those kids and all she was worried about was the inconvenience of the cat waking Flo up 🤯 never mind the fact the cat could have scratched or smothered her. Also if I hear about her feeling low one more time…… she’s up and down more times than her knickers whilst making all those kids she can’t look after!! 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 1