Grace Victory #7 Gracey Potter, the girl who lived

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It is rather tragic that she is SOOOOOOOOO lazy that she's ordering her toddler an egg sandwich from Pret 😟 Her cleaner was round this morning and she can't even manage to make a poxy sandwich.
Pret is the most protentious food out of all the coffee shops as well lol

Reactions: 2
That child will develop such unhealthy eating habits from parents, and probably will end up overweight due to no fault of his own.

Why can’t grace cook him a decent meal that’s nutritious. Absolute lazy!

Also grace spending money on take seats etc, she’s never been responsible with money to be honest. Lives for the day rather then the future.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Several days late on this, I was bored and ended up opening up Grace’s Twitter to catch up on her shenanigans. And I gotta say this is quite touching. I think more friends who flake due to feeling overwhelmed/having anxiety issues would benefit if their friends reacted like this.

Not to turn this into a rave thread haha, but I’ll give props when props are due this was a nice thing. But of course only if you’re on a certain level with someone, otherwise it could be pushy and presumptuous.

Attachments

Reactions: 9
Several days late on this, I was bored and ended up opening up Grace’s Twitter to catch up on her shenanigans. And I gotta say this is quite touching. I think more friends who flake due to feeling overwhelmed/having anxiety issues would benefit if their friends reacted like this.

Not to turn this into a rave thread haha, but I’ll give props when props are due this was a nice thing. But of course only if you’re on a certain level with someone, otherwise it could be pushy and presumptuous.
She didn’t get the best reception from people about this. Lots thought she shouldn’t be tweeting private things about her friend who had opened up to her.

Reactions: 20
She didn’t get the best reception from people about this. Lots thought she shouldn’t be tweeting private things about her friend who had opened up to her.
Agree with that tbh. Wasn’t needed to ‘ look at how nice I am’

Reactions: 10
I know someone who was friends with her for years on social media. They met up once or twice, and now they longer follow each other.

I think Grace is a crap friend who lives up her own bum. I doubt her account is true, but if it was...imagine her sharing something so personal. She is truly toxic.

I dunno. I feel like grace posts these things so she looks good. She didn’t have to post this at all but she wanted the likes/attention.

I dunno. I feel like grace posts these things so she looks good. She didn’t have to post this at all but she wanted the likes/attention.
This is a good point and I agree tbh. I think because I’ve experienced being that friend before, I realised how much I would’ve appreciated my close friends reacting like that. And the fact it went viral, I like to think it might have inspired people to think differently about their ‘flakey friend’ and how to approach the situation.

Reactions: 4
Screenshot_20220619-003233_Twitter.jpg

Why is she acting like this a rare occurrence? Your sister literally had him over 2 days ago for the night...

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
While it’s totally ok to have help ( takes a village etc) I am sure in the future Grace will recognise she absolutely has sone kind of post natal issues with bonding with Cyprus - I’ve seen it happen to friends who had traumatic pregnancies / births where they distance themselves emotionally from the baby - Cyprus literally spends half his time with other people so she can act like she did before she was a mother eg lay around eating deliveroo.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
How did this boring woman get a hello mag exclusive for a pregnancy announcement 🤣

and she’s cradling a non existent bump! Christ

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Well that was unexpected
Really? I don’t think so… I think we discussed earlier in this thread or maybe the last that she’d go for another pretty soon because of the whole situation with #1…

How did this boring woman get a hello mag exclusive for a pregnancy announcement 🤣

and she’s cradling a non existent bump! Christ
The power of Gleam!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.