Grace Victory #6 Grand risings, BMI is rising

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s not vaccinated:

View attachment 1181644View attachment 1181648

I think she’s trying to make it sound as if she had to wait for her team had to sign her off to get vaccinated. I call utter disingenuous bullshit.
I am absolutely ENRAGED at this, slating not getting a decent nights sleep. You’re in icu hun, ‘it’s not lights out see you at 8am with your cornflakes’. Critical care is 24/7 ffs. I’m an HDU nurse and the covid peaks were honestly hell on earth, it’s genuinely changed me as a person, let alone all the poor people - and their families - that didn’t make it. Sorry Grace the nurses didn’t have time to do a lookfantastic order for your hair, they probs had at least 2 ventilated patients each AND were supervising redeployed staff with minimal/no ITU experience. Her ungratefulness absolutely disgusts me. Shame on The Guardian - one of the few newspapers I’ll actually read normally - for putting that in print. I’m so angry.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
I am absolutely ENRAGED at this, slating not getting a decent nights sleep. You’re in icu hun, ‘it’s not lights out see you at 8am with your cornflakes’. Critical care is 24/7 ffs. I’m an HDU nurse and the covid peaks were honestly hell on earth, it’s genuinely changed me as a person, let alone all the poor people - and their families - that didn’t make it. Sorry Grace the nurses didn’t have time to do a lookfantastic order for your hair, they probs had at least 2 ventilated patients each AND were supervising redeployed staff with minimal/no ITU experience. Her ungratefulness absolutely disgusts me. Shame on The Guardian - one of the few newspapers I’ll actually read normally - for putting that in print. I’m so angry.
The Guardian are utter trash, they’ve platformer Jack Monroe for years allowing her to scam her way through life.

I’m sorry for what a traumatic time covid has undoubtedly been for HCPs and thank you for explaining. It read as weird, I got v ill and spent a few weeks on a ward and remember being woken up 2/3 times a night for blood pressure and blood oxygen and other misc bits, on the flip side I also remember an angel making me toast at 1am! It’s all to keep you healthy and alive, imagine if your blood pressure/oxygen dropped in the night and you died in your bed cos no one dare disturb you for 12 hours? We need fully trained and experienced HCPs leading patient care strategy/best practice, not someone who is notoriously delusional about their health (and career, life, etc).

• Heart
Reactions: 15
She is out bleeping ragous..... Yeah I am shocked the gaurdian have allowed that.

Reactions: 6
I mean we all knew she was woo and anti vax but you would have thought “literally dying” and the trauma it’s caused what have made her rethink her approach.

I wonder if Cyprus is vaccinated?

I mean we all knew she was woo and anti vax but you would have thought “literally dying” and the trauma it’s caused what have made her rethink her approach.

So much denial over having covid, it’s never mentioned in her own ‘coma/I died’ bullshit narrative. Seemed evasive when asked about it directly in that stupid interview. Also her ‘medical team’ don’t need to ‘clear’ her for a vaccine 1 year post covid. Still unvaccinated!! Absolute compulsive liar. I need to disengage with all this for a while as it’s making me so so angry 😬. She’s dangerous.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Under 5s aren't yet being vaccinated. It's due soon, however.

I tried to look into the gap between infection and vaccine including on the JCVI website. Nowhere would give a clear answer as to why except for in 12-18yos they felt that the 12 week wait would lessen the chance of the already rare myocarditis in that age group. The wait for adults between infection and vaccination was 28 days but there was no mention of this being because the vax was pointless to have in this time period as indicated above. I don't think it's a reach that Grace would have needed approval from her team to have it, tbh.

But... She's still not had it regardless of all of that which is really bloody infuriating. 🤬

Reactions: 2
So much denial over having covid, it’s never mentioned in her own ‘coma/I died’ bullshit narrative. Seemed evasive when asked about it directly in that stupid interview. Also her ‘medical team’ don’t need to ‘clear’ her for a vaccine 1 year post covid. Still unvaccinated!! Absolute compulsive liar. I need to disengage with all this for a while as it’s making me so so angry 😬. She’s dangerous.
I just cannot deal with it either. She’s happy to cash in on the ‘died’ part but won’t use her platform to educate. Lee had covid recently FFS, how is she not terrified?!

Also, I really do not care what she eats. These tweets are just to further demonstrate how much she lies about everything! She said something like she could take or leave food…

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
After reading about that poor girl who choked to death on a mini egg I won’t even allow them in my home much less willingly give them to my child, even broken up they’re still very dense and the shell would be shard like.

Reactions: 4
After reading about that poor girl who choked to death on a mini egg I won’t even allow them in my home much less willingly give them to my child, even broken up they’re still very dense and the shell would be shard like.
Chocolate in general isn’t the best choice for the kids his age. But that’s just my opinion. And she’s Grace.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Under 5s aren't yet being vaccinated. It's due soon, however.

I tried to look into the gap between infection and vaccine including on the JCVI website. Nowhere would give a clear answer as to why except for in 12-18yos they felt that the 12 week wait would lessen the chance of the already rare myocarditis in that age group. The wait for adults between infection and vaccination was 28 days but there was no mention of this being because the vax was pointless to have in this time period as indicated above. I don't think it's a reach that Grace would have needed approval from her team to have it, tbh.

But... She's still not had it regardless of all of that which is really bloody infuriating. 🤬
I meant the normal childhood vaccinations… she seems like the type who wouldn’t vaccinate her kids against anything…. She thinks paracetamol is poison

• Angry
Reactions: 7
Chocolate in general isn’t the best choice for the kids his age. But that’s just my opinion. And she’s Grace.
Yes I’m aware of that, but there’s a huge difference between allowing your child some soft chocolate cake at Easter (or birthdays, or a meal out) and a mini egg shard.

So this is at least the second time he’s been with a grandparent this week, the first in the week so she could lay watching TV all day.

why did she bother having a child? It’s not like she even has a proper job or any other responsibilities. It seems like Lee takes him out a fair bit too.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 9
So this is at least the second time he’s been with a grandparent this week, the first in the week so she could lay watching TV all day.

why did she bother having a child? It’s not like she even has a proper job or any other responsibilities. It seems like Lee takes him out a fair bit too.
Her sister also had him in the week aswell.

• Wow
I meant the normal childhood vaccinations… she seems like the type who wouldn’t vaccinate her kids against anything…. She thinks paracetamol is poison
Ahhh okay, sorry, my misunderstanding.

My opinions of that eventuality are impossible to put to keyboard without several c-bombs. I'll spare everyone that. 😂

Reactions: 1
Which thread title got the most likes? Can someone make a new thread? I’m not sure how to do it 🙂

I checked on the “most liked”. This was the highest rated comment that would work as a thread title (32 likes):

Does she think she’s Jesus?

Then this was the highest rated comment that was actually tagged as a potential thread title (25 votes):

New thread title suggestion

Gracey Potter - the girl who lived🙄

Perhaps someone else can check? Also I don’t have the option to start a new thread.

She’s definitely more poorly than she’s letting on in my opinion. To suggest having another child is ridiculous.
Either that or she guilt trips her family to take him all the time because she 'nearly died' or 'isn't feeling well today'.

She is a massive waste of space and would never cope with another child.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.