Grace Victory #6 Grand risings, BMI is rising

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She looks amazing! It’s sad that she’s still having to sell her story for money and attention

Reactions: 8
She’s not vaccinated:

3EB21FC4-E880-434A-A23A-A4622B7AC36D.jpeg
DAF387F3-244B-461D-BBFA-CD73469EA71C.jpeg

I think she’s trying to make it sound as if she had to wait for her team had to sign her off to get vaccinated. I call utter disingenuous bullshit.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
That sounds like a lie. Why would she need to get ‘signed off’ to get vaccinated? I don’t see why anyone would need to do that, unless she has an allergy.
Even people with a history of severe and multiple anaphylactic allergies can usually be vaccinated, in hospital to be safe. If Grace had anaphylaxis we would definitely know about it.

She’s trying to use her medical history to fudge her refusal to get vaccinated. She is being hugely irresponsible given the statistics on vaccination and pregnant women.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Well she doesn’t need vaccination she just manifests these miraculous endings remember
I did smile to myself when I saw the post reminded us yet again she nearly died and this time we can hear more about it in the guardian

Reactions: 6
That sounds like a lie. Why would she need to get ‘signed off’ to get vaccinated? I don’t see why anyone would need to do that, unless she has an allergy.
I know a friend's father had to wait a certain amount of time after his covid infection and looooong hospital stay where he was very unwell at times, and he did need to get the all clear from his medical team to go ahead and have his vaccination. I don't know the reason, but I do know that this was his experience.

Also, I know that children who have an actual covid infection are advised to wait 12 weeks before they have their vaccination too.

Reactions: 5
it’s everyone’s right to be or not to be vaccinated but I doubt she’ll ever get vaccinated. She has been out of hospital for nearly a year now, it surely does not take a year to get approval to get the vaccine. Grace does look nice in the photo.

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Not even remotely surprised that she is unwilling to get vaccinated. Selfish is as selfish does.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
After what covid did to her and all that time away from her newborn baby and she still won’t get vaxxed…. Wow

Reactions: 10
I know a friend's father had to wait a certain amount of time after his covid infection and looooong hospital stay where he was very unwell at times, and he did need to get the all clear from his medical team to go ahead and have his vaccination. I don't know the reason, but I do know that this was his experience.

Also, I know that children who have an actual covid infection are advised to wait 12 weeks before they have their vaccination too.
Children and people who had covid have to wait because they generally have immunity for a certain time. Getting the vaccine too soon is not dangerous but it's just pointless.
In Grace's case, it must be something else because doctors would have encouraged her to get the vaccine long time ago. I call it BS

Reactions: 8
Can’t believe she moaned about being woken up to have her blood pressure etc checked. How dare the medical professionals check she’s ok!

arrogant and perpetually stupid

Reactions: 19
Is there someone in the know who can let us know if her needing to be signed off is a thing or not? I'm wondering if it's been advised due to various side effects and her declined health, but seeing as it's generally safe for the vast majority of people, I can't think of why she wouldn't be vaccinated.

And if she got signed off a month ago, she should have done it by now.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.